Chapter 11

Who's my fiancee?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“~owh both of you already know each other~” ask Jang Woo and wrapped his arm at Nickhun shoulder. He just shows his bitter smile. Meanwhile, Kris just smirks and looks at eunjung.

“~ hyung, we study at the same place~” said nickhun.

“~ owh yeah, I forgot that.~” Jang woo laughed and turn around when he heard someone called his name.

“~ Jang Woo-shi?~”

“~ owh Gosh Hello Mr Wu. Finally you arrive. And Mrs Wu you look gorgeous today?~” smile Jangwoo.

“~daddy, mommy you’re here~” this time Kris smile and hug his parents make eunjung wide her smile. Nickhun only can see the moment with uneasy feeling. eunjung look at nickhun face and she can see his face look heartbroken.

“~owh gege. I miss you son~” said Mrs Wu and hug Kris tightly.

“~ owh I’m happy today. By the way, nickhun, since you at here and you know my sister. This is Mr and Mrs Wu and they’re Kris parents. And today, they came for discuss about engagement between Kris and my sister Eunjung.~” said Jang Woo and wrapped his arm at eunjung shoulder. Eunjung turn around to look at Jang  Woo face.

“~ His my fiancée?~” stutter eunjung and look at Kris which already stand beside his parents. Well I admit it he look handsome and charming. Fiancée? Damn, that’s wrong. Sigh eunjung.

“~what? Fiancée?~ ask nickhun in shock tone.

“~ yup, and sorry nickhun. I will see you later. Because now, I had appointment with Kris parents for discussion about their marriage~” smile Jangwoo. Eunjung feel want fainted when she heard that. She didn’t know that she need to jump for happy or she want feel heartbroken. They go to the reserve room which Jang Woo already make and they continue talk and discuss about Kris and eunjung. Eunjung keep silent during the conversation between Jang Woo and Kris parent and Kris only can see her with pain when he remembers about the Jeju Island kiss moment.

“~ She look sad. She must disappointed when she know I’m his fiancée. She looks not happy when she knows I’m her fiancé? She must shock and hate me now. Eunjung-ah if you know my feeling for you, I really love you so much. But I know you already fall in love with nikchun, right?~” mumble Kris inside his heart.

Enujung look at Jang woo which his smile never end. How happy him with my arrangement married. But can she broke the promise and make Jang woo sad. But what’s wrong with my feeling. I’m feel bitter when I know kris is my fiancée but at the same time I feel like inside my stomach had butterfly. My cheek feels hot when I saw kris eyes on me. We look each other without any single word. But then someone knock our room and all eyes looking at the ddor.

“~ hello. Sorry for the late~” said jiyeon and goes to jang woo and hug him and eunjung

“~ owh ji,you already here. Come sit here~” smile Jang woo.

“~ owh kris oppa?~” jiyeon was shock when she saw kris.

“~ hey ji~” smile kris and hug jiyeon. Kris was looking at his parents especially his mom. He can see that her mom look at jiyeon without blink. He know how his mom feel.

“~ hello auntie and hello uncle.~” greeting jiyeon make kris mom burst tear.

“~ immo, are you okay?~” jiyeon feel weird with her feeling when she saw the old women. She can see that old women face looks like similar like her.

“~ may i know who’s the beautiful ladies here beside my beautiful daughter in law~” smile Mr Wu try to broke the silent moment in the room.

“~ owh she’s my sister~” said Jang woo and caress jiyeon hair.

“~ Sister? I thought you only had eunjung as younger sister?~” ask Mr Wu and look at jiyeon and eunjung. Eunjung feel nervous with that question but she want told them that jiyeon is Ham family before jiyeon cut her.

“~ I’m park jiyeon. I’m Ham family adopted daughter. But they love me like their own family”~ smile jiyeon and look at Jang woo with his fierce eyes.

“~ owh really. I’m sorry about that.~”

“~it’s...~” jiyeon want say something before being cut with jang woo.

“~ she still our lovely sister. And always be a Ham daughter and family~” said jang woo and look at jiyeon. Jiyeon feel scare and look away.

“~ owh kris oppa, may I know why you at here?~” jiyeon try to change the topic.

“~ owh, well i came here to meet my fiancée together with my parents~” said kris with smile before look at his parents.

“~ owh jinjja. But who’s your fiancé. Why I can’t see her? She must beautiful right~” jiyeon said with innocent make the rest at the room laught.

“~ aigoo, this babo kid.~ laugh jang woo and flick her forehead make jiyeon pout. But then kris mom goes to jiyeon and hugs her make jiyeon and the rest shock.

“~ imo are you okay~” said jiyeon who still in shock and awkward but her hand try to conform the old women. Kris can saw his mom with tears. Eunjung saw that kris reaction and feel weird.

“~ what happen? Why Mrs Wu hug jiyeon and why kris look sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter