Chapter 14

Who's my fiancee?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14

“Jungie ah, so how yours relationship with your hot fiancée?” ask jiyeon make eunjung smile.

“Well, I can see he’s such a gentle and warm guy. He cares me so much but…”

“But why? Something happen?”

“molla, I just feel heavy heart to love him.” Sigh eunjung

“what do you mean? He looks a good guy. He’s perfect. Caring, kind, handsome and most important he’s rich” laugh jiyeon make eunjung grumble.

“yah!! You looking his wealthy?” they joked each other. As eunjung admit Kris such a nice guy and start to open her heart for love Kris as her fiancée but she as some bad instinct that make her heart heavy to accept Kris. Nickhun? She also didn’t know her feeling towards nickhun. Love or friends!

“baby!!” yell myungsoo and jump at jiyeon back make her scream.

“Kim myungsoo, you’re heavy like pig. Go away~” jiyeon try to push myungsoo from her back but myungsoo insist and keep snuggle his face towards jiyeon cheek.

“I miss you baby”

“I know but let me go. You’re heavy ~” sigh jiyeon. Eunjung look at the couple with big smile and leave them alone and ignoring jiyeon who ask for help.

“How long they are together?”

“omo… yahhh you shocking me..Damn you Kris~” grunt eunjung and hit the man.

“sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you. I thought you saw me~” smile Kris

                “what do you want?”

“I ask how long they are together.” Kris drops his smile when he asks the question.

“Who?” eunjung feel weird with Kris.

                                                                         “Them. Jiyeon and Myungsoo”                                                                        

“owh, well, I can say they know each other since young. Pretty close friends before they start fall in love” say eunjung and walk away. Kris follows her from back.

 “~ How far they love each other? Can myungsoo love her and protect her from danger?” ask Kris make eunjung feel weird’s with Kris behavior.

“~hello I’m your fiancée not jiyeon~” eunjung say with herself.

“~ Why you care? Myungsoo such a nice guys, handsome and love her so much even though his quite naughty boy. But why you look so busybody about their personal life? Are you in love with jiyeon?~” eunjung look at Kris make his realize his mistake.

“~ owh, not like that. I ..just.. ermm like with them. They look so romantic. But may I ask you something~” Kris answer with stutter.

“~what~”

“~Sorry if I make you angry. But I heard jiyeon not your real siblings. Why?

 

“~ You know what Kris-shi. You’re too much. ? And from where you heard that? Either she’s my real sister or not, it’s not your business. I love her so much and will always protect her. They love each other and I will let not anyone ruined their relationship. Myungsoo is my cousin and jiyeon is my sister no matter what, so don’t try to break them apart     “said eunjung and walk away leave Kris alone~“

                “~what the hell with this man? Why he suddenly ask about jiyeon so much.~” mumble eunjung sound like jealous.

“~ I’m so sorry eunjung. I already fall in love with you and thank you so much for care about jiyeon but the problem the crimes your late father made I can’t forgive your whole family. Your father ruined my family. DAMN IT!!!!” Kris can’t hold his anger when he know the truth and walk away.

********************************************************************************

 “~ Dad, what happen? Why mom suddenly admitted to hospital?” ask Kris feel tired from run when he receive call from his dad that his mom in ICU.

“~ Her illness comeback after 10 years. These happen after we meet your fiancée family 2 weeks ago. What your fiancée sister name.. ji..ji~” ask Mr Wu.

“~Jiyeon dad.  Park Jiyeon. What’s wrong with that?~”

“~Your mom keep saying that little girl look like Rian. She reminds us your lost sister. Kris, she really looks like our daughter. What should I do, Kris? Your mom can’t stop crying after that night after we meet eunjung family. She always get nightmare and keep scream Rian name~” Mr Wu talks with emotion. He also can’t hold the sadness when he reminds his only daughter who was kidnapped 10 years ago.

“~dad~”sigh Kris and hug his dad try to conform him.

“~ I already lost my daughter once and now I scare I lost my wife? ~”cries Mr Wu.

“~Dad, you still have me. I need both of you. Please don’t be like this. Mom will be fine. She promise want see me married. ~”Kris hugs his father and try to calm him.

“~But Kris, who’s jiyeon. As I know, Ham Min Jung only had 2 children. Jang Woo and Eunjung? Why I didn’t know about Jiyeon. He never told me about other child?~” ask Mr Wu. He want ask about jiyeon at family meeting with Ham family but it’s not proper.

“~ well, dad. I’m not sure. Well, maybe he had but forgot to mention to you since both of you already busy with work and lost contact.~” Kris try to change the subject. But he feel glad that the doctor out from the surgery room.

 “~ Mr Wu and Mr Kris. Madam Wu already stable and we still need monitor her. Look she pressure with something in her mind. But gladly, she’s fine now. At the moment, she needs stay for few days until her getting better. ~”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter