Chapter 7

Who's my fiancee?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon feel uneasy when she saw eunjung not at their room. She turn panic when it’s already midnight and almost 3 hours eunjung still not appear after dinner. She run to myungsoo room and inform to her professor. Situation became worst when they can’t reach her phone. Professor Kwon, make annouce to entire student to gather at lobby to inform and search her.

“~student, as you’ll know eunjung didn’t come back until now and it’s already late. We need your help to search eunjung at around hotel before we call the police. ~”

“~what, professor what happen? Where’s she going? ~” said one eunjung classmate when heard news about eunjung lost.

“~don’t worry professor, we will search eunjung.~”

“~thanks guys, I really appreciate. Sorry disturb your rest time~” sobbed jiyeon at myungsoo arm.

“~aisyhh, it’s just half day we’re at here but something bad already happen. Eunjung, better you be ok or Mr Ham Jang Woo will kill me~” mumble professor Kwon when he thinking what he need to inform eunjung brother about this news.

Meanwhile, nickhun walk around the hotel and go to at beach. He was keep thinking, how he want reconcile with eunjung. He feels his heartbeat fast when she thinking about eunjung but when he meets her, they always end up with fight. He also didn’t know what the feeling he had is. He’s playboy. He can play around with beauty women. He can flirting with many women as he wants but lately he pushes everything after the incident he insult eunjung and saw her cried.

After stay at the beach and thinking about eunjung, he feel cold and goes back to his room but he wide his eyes when he saw the women he thinking just now appear in front him.

“~you!!~” said eunjung.

“~what are you doing at here? Alone?~” said nickhun and look around.

“~  psff you’re annoying man~” said eunjung with cold tone and walk away. But nickhun feel uneasy and he pulls her wrist make her groan.

“~yah!! What are you doing? Let me go~” yell eunjung and try to push him.

“~ It’s already dark. Where are you going?~” said nickhun with high tone make eunjung flinch.

“~why you care? It’s none your business. Just mind your business.~” said eunjung make nickhun turn to madder.

“~can you stop it now? I don’t care what you want to do or what you feel, but now it’s already dark and cold and you’re alone. What if something happen at you? You will give us more trouble.~” said nickhun without thinking but later he feel regret to mention that.

“~ Trouble? You’re the one who always give me trouble. Since you came, my life became mess and no one told me that I’m ugly. So, let me go and don’t touch me. Remember you hate me to see my face. ~” yell eunjung and keep struggle from his grip. He knows, that’s his fault and her word make nickhun feel really regret. He want said apologies to her but their ego always make them end up with fight.

“~ yes, I hate you. I hate to see your face and I hate you because you always appear at my mind. You’re stubborn girl that I never meet. I always hope you not appear at my sight. I don’t want something happen at stubborn girl like you because you will give us trouble to find you. Please stop being a childish and going back to your room. ~” yelled nickhun. Without his realize, eunjung already full with tears. Once again, nickhun lose with her tears.

He never care if other women cries after he dump to entire women he flirt, after he play around with women, he always end up with make them cries. But he never cares but when with eunjung he feels different. He feels pain when saw eunjung in sad or crying. Why he can’t be nice with eunjung.

“~pak~” nickhun feel pain at his cheek. He wake up from his dream and saw eunjung already lost from his grip.

“~ I will never forgive you. I will hate you for rest of my life.~” said eunjung and run away.

“~yah!! Ham eunjung~” yell nickhun but he not chase her. He thought eunjung will go back to her room.

~”aisyh, nickhun you mess yourself again. Why my heart hurt when I saw her. Aisyhh, my mouth it again. Damn it!!~” nickhun mad with himself and going back to his room.

 

3 hours later, he going to hotel hall when they got notification his professor want them gather at lobby.

“~what the hell! It’s already midnight. I was just wanted to sleep.~”groan nickhun and wear his shirt since he always sleep with half . He goes downstairs and saw his classmate already in panic. He also saw that jiyeon already crying at myungsoo arm.

“~what the hell, is that someone dead? Mumble nickhun. But his eyes were looking around to find eunjung. He come near at kris and ask him.

“~what happend dude? Why that little kid crying. And why we need gather at here. It’s already late~” yawn nickhun.

“~ did you see eunjung?~” ask Kris make nickhun stop his yawn make his mouth wide.

“~ eunjung? That stubborn girl? Why? What happen?~” ask nickhun feel nervous when he heard that name.

“~her friend told that she didn’t come back to her room since dinner. And it’s already 3 hours. They try to call her but can’t reach~” sigh Kris and walk away near Jiyeon leave nickhun froze.

“~ did something happen at her? Did my word really make her really disappear? But I never meant that?~” mumble nickhun. He not wastes his time and starts run away to try search eunjung. He goes to beach and try to remember the path eunjung run when they fight few hours ago.

It’s already 3am and almost 2 hours they search eunjung. But she still not found. It’s not only make jiyeon and the rest worried. Still have another guy who worried like he can’t breathe.

Guilty

Sorry

Heartbroken

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter