Chapter 1

Who's my fiancee?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon and myungsoo have a sweet moment at jiyeon locker door. They keep laugh and sometimes myungsoo will poked her with kiss make jiyeon red.

“~ aisyhh, hun. Stop to kissing me. Look, people saw us~” said jiyeon and deep her face at myungsoo chest.

“~ let them go. They already know you’re mine. So, why you should care about that~” smirk myungsoo with ert and lean again kiss at jiyeon before he look around.

“~what are you looking at? Find your partner and kiss them as I do with my girl~” yelled myungsoo with laugh make jiyeon smack his arm.

“~ hun, are you crazy~” jiyeon wide her eyes and pinch myungsoo with softly make myungsoo moan.

~” owh baby.~”

But then, before myungsoo poke her again with kiss, he feels someone knock his head with soft thing and he feel someone twist his arm at his back and he feel being dragged make myungsoo face kiss the locker.

“~yah!! What the hell. Let me go~” yell myungsoo with pain asking help.

“~ omg hun~” jiyeon also was shocked when she saw her boyfriend like that and want to help him but when she saw the person who did that to myungsoo make her stop.

“~ Hello yeonnie and hello you too Kim Myungsoo. Good morning~” smile eunjung and twist again his arm make myungsoo yell.

“~ yah ham eunjung. I will kill you. Better you let me go. It’s hurt. Baby, help me please from this witch~” said myungsoo make eunjung deeper her twist. Eunjung glare at jiyeon make her gulp.

“~ Yah kim myungsoo, I told you do not kiss in public, right. You give other student bad expression~”

“~ but I just kiss jiyeon. I kiss my girlfriend.~”

“~but still, do not kiss in public. You make the single feel jealous. And jiyeon see you in class.~” wink eunjung with put the chewing gum at . She let myungsoo go and push him slightly before she run.

“~jungie, see you too~” smile jiyeon and wave back to eunjung before she helping her boyfriend.

“~ yah, Ham eunjung. Come here. You evil witch.~” yell myungsoo and groan his arm with pain. He wants chase eunjung but glad jiyeon at there to stop him.

“~ hun, stop.  Are you pain? Let me check~” said jiyeon with soft try to calm him.

“~ aisyh, baby!! Why you always on her side? She may broke my arm~” pout myungsoo make jiyeon giggle.

Ham Eunjung

 She’s friendly with her naughty attitude. Almost every day each student became her victim. But, even she naughty with her prank and boyish style, she’s popular among boy students. She always happy even she orphan since she lost her parents when she 10 years old because the accident. She’s a daughter Ham family from rich corporate business and stay with her lovely brother. But, she’s only making a prank with people who always act like only, other than that eunjung will treat them nice like her family. Like jiyeon.

“~yahhh!!!!!! Who puts chewing gun at my chair? Aisyhhh, how I want clean this gum~” yell one girl with anger before she throw the tantrum.

~” wow, eunjung made that mad again~” whisper one of student before they let out thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter