Twin? (part 2)

My Roommate Is A BOY?!

Jungkook's POV

We headed to a famous ddeokboki restaurant riding Jin&Jimin's cars. The ride took 15 minutes. As the drivers park their cars, we walked in the restaurant. There weren't so many people since it's already night-time. We chose a seat for 8 people, and ordered some ddeokbokki. I sat beside Ara, who's seating between me and her brother.

As we wait for our servings, we talked about things. But I didn't pay any attention, wearing my earphones,listening to music, and reading webtoons. I felt someone staring at me, and turned to see Ara a few inches away from me. Thump, my hearbeat is racing. I quickly turned away, covering my red tomato face. I don't even know why I'm like this. "Hey..Jungkook.." Ara called. "W-what?" I asked. "I'm not trying to be rude..but you look EXACTLY like Junghye and your height and her's is the same. Are you..Junghye?" she squinted her eyes. My eyes widened others too except Taehyung, "What are you saying? I'm her twin, of course twins would look identical. Don't you know?" I said, not locking my eyes with hers. She bursts out laughing, "Why are you so serious? Don't you see I was just joking?" 

I let out an awkward laugh, "Ah..gurae? Ha..ha..ha.." Ara smiled at me while the others avoided the asthmophere. Not long after that our servings came, we ate it peacefully, there was jokes and more."So..Jungkook. Can you tell me about Junghye more? I wanted to befriend with her. I don't like talking with her and not receiving  answers.." Ara asked. "Junghye? Hm..she doesn't talk to someone she barely knows. I don't know why too. She's really kind hearted and clingy if she starts feeling comfortable with someone. So, don't worry, she would eventually like you..somehow?" I said, it feels weird talking about myself tho.  Ara nodded, "I see~" we continued talking about things. 

I looked at the time, it's already 9.25P.M. Curfew time is at 10. 

"I'm going back to our dorm, bye guys." I said as I got up from the chair I was sitting. "Going already?" Ara asked. "Yeah, it's still early." Taehyung said. "What are you guys talking about? It's early? Yah, isn't your curfew time is at 10.00P.M?" I asked. "Yeah, why?" Ara said. "It's already 9.25P.M you know? By the time you're there, it's already 10.00P.M if theres no traffic," I said detailed. "How did you know my curfew time is at 10?" Ara asked. "Well, my sister lives there, how shouldn't I know?"  I replied without stuttering. "Oh, I see.." Ara said as she looked at her watch, her eyes widened. "It's already 9.30???SO FAST?" 

"Oppa, can you drive me to my dorm?" she asked her brother. "Anything for you,"  Jimin said. "Bye, my oppas~ Till we meet again~"Ara waved at them. "Give me a hug first," Seokjin said, Ara hugged him, "It's nice to meet you,oppa~ I'll be taking my leave now. Bye~". "What about me? I want a hug too!~" Namjoon said, Ara gave him a hug and a kiss on his cheek, chuckling. Namjoon smiled.I felt a weird feeling like...Jealousy? I'm jealous?No way! I shook of my head "I want too!" Hobi said as Ara hugged him, "Happy now?" she smiled showing her straight teeth. Hobi nodded. "Yahhh, why are you guys asking my sister doing this?"

"It's okay oppa~ I love doing that~" Ara said. "Noo! You shouldn't love doing that to other guys! You're only mineee!" Jimin said, making me vomit. "Uhh, I'll leave first." I said not bothering to stay. "Wait," Ara said. "What is it?" I turned, she hugged me, smiling showing her teeth,"it's nice to meet you~ we'll meet again, okay?" she said as she break the hug. "H-huh? o-okay, bye." I said as I quickly dashed out from the restaurant. I could hear my heartbeat race crazily. "I shouldn't fall for her.." 

_____________________________

Ara's POV

Jimin oppa drived me to the dorm, "Thank god, we're on timebefore the curfew. Thank you oppa~" I said as I huggged him and kissed his cheek, "Anything for you, my love~" he said as he laughed. "Bye oppa~" I bid him goodbye. "I'll take you again to meet them if you want to," he said. "Jjinjja?! I love youuu~ You're the best brother I have!" I hugged him again. "Of course, look who's brother is? Now, go back in, you'll be late for your curfew.~" he said, grinning. "Bye oppaa~" I went in as Jimin left. 

I entered my room, seeing Junghye reading a novel. She looked at me, "Back, already?" she said. Her voice is as soft as Jungkook's. "YOU JUST TALKED,RIGHT?" my mouth gaped. "W-why?" she asked. I hugged her, "Finally! I thought you hated me.." I said. "I-I didn't hate you..I wasn't that comfortable yet..Can you let me go now..? I'm running out of my breath." Junghye talked. I quickly break the hug, "Ah..sorry~ By the way, I've met your twin brother! I didn't knew you had a twin brother~" I said. "That's because you never ask." she said casually. "Alright.." I said, backing away. She continued to read her novel.

Jungkook's POV

Ara walked in the bathroom. I sit back on my bed, putting my hand on my chest, feeling my heartbeat racing crazily. "I swear, that hug is too much for me! I think I'm going to die. It's so hard doing this.." 

==

Soooooo, how was it? I'm sorry if it took a long time to update a chapter...I was busy(i had to go everywhere in 1 week holiday)...and lost a subbie..buT for wHO sTAYEDD tHANKYOUUUU VERY MUCHH!! I'll update as soon as I can.. AND sORRY fOR THE SHORT CHAPTER AND NOT WORTH WAITTING IM REALLY SORRY!!! Leave a comment...........