PANDA PANDA PANDA KRRRRRR KAHHHHH

My Roommate Is A BOY?!

A/N: Please do not question the chapter title

Jungkook just finished his CF shooting and stormed out the studio. His manager quickly followed him after saying goodbyes and "You worked hard today".

"Yah, what's the rush about?" Sejin asked as he starts the van. 

"Hyung, can't you go faster? I might miss Taehyung and Ara's performance in their audition!" 

"Wait, you can see them audition? I thought you can't?"

"Pfft, of course I know that. I want to see them off before they go in there! Can you just stop talking and go faster?"

"Yeah, yeah."

Jungkook changed himself into a boy again while on his way to the audition place.

___________________________

Jungkook skipped his way to their waitting room. He burst the door open, "GUYS, I'M HERE!"

He sees Ara's hand is on Taehyung's chest. He looked at both of them, "What are you guys doing?"

Ara quickly snapped her hands from Taehyung's grip. Both of them cleared their throat.

"Do we have to explain?" Taehyung asked. "Nah, I don't think you need. Plus, who told you to explain?"

"I don't know I just felt like I should," Taehyung chuckled. 

"Taehyung, let's practice a bit while we wait for them to call us." Ara said after fixing her make up. "Yeah, sure."

They practiced abit and the staff called them. 

"Good luck and do well on your audition!" Jungkook makes the hwaitting sign (the fists thingy lol)

"Thanks!" 

tch, i wish i can audition too.

It'd be great if Jungkook joined us, though..

"Ah..I'm so nervous!" Taehyung said.

"Tch, you're going to be an idol and you performed alot before why would you be so nervous?" Ara snickered.

"I don't know!" Taehyung replied.

Their audition went smoothly and ended it perfectly. The judges clapped their hands, "Good job, you guys can go and wait in the waitting room for the results."

"Okay!" They bowed and left the audition room. 

"Wah, I'm so relieved that the judges liked it." Ara sighed in relief. "I know right," They high-fived. 

"So how did it go?" Jungkook asked. 

"We don't know yet, they're going to announce it when the audition ends." Ara said.

Jungkook mouthed an 'O' while nodding. 

Taehyung puts his arm around Ara, "Yahh..I'm so confident that we're gonna win~ Don't you think so, Ara?" 

Jungkook glared at Taehyung.

"Ara, I have something to tell you. Follow me." Jungkook said. 

"About what? Can't you just say it now?" 

"Just follow me." Jungkook took her hand and dragged her out from the waitting room.

"O-okay,"

"What's with that two?" Taehyung muttered under his breath.

________

"Yah, let go of my hand. It hurts!"

Jungkook let go of her hand, "Ah, s-sorry..."

Ara rubbed her wrists, "What's wrong with you? Why are you angry?"

"I don't like seeing you near with other guys."

"Why? Who are you to feel that? Are you my boyfriend? So, why would you feel angry with me being close to other guys? It's my life not yours." Ara scoffed.

"BECAUSE I LIKE YOU!" 

"What?"

"I like you, Ara. Not as a friend but as a woman."

Oh my god, Jungkook likes me? Aaah eotteoke!! My heart fluttered!! Aaaa! What should I say? I never thought of this before... Okay, play cool play cool!

"Are you playing with me right now? I know I get bullied a lot but I don't think you should be playing pranks with me."

"I'm serious." he said in stern voice.

Oh . 

"Stop it, Jungkook. You're always like that. You're ever serious. Why would you like me?"

"Do you want me to prove it then?"

"Prove it."

Jungkook kissed her.

Ara is shook.

OH. MY. GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS HE FOR REAL?!!?!?!!?!?

Jungkook breaks the kiss, "Is this enough?" 

Ara froze, eyes widen, shocked.

Jungkook is shy, "This is how much I like you."

He grinned.

"F-fine, y-you win."

"Does that mean you're my girlfriend now?"

"...yes"

He hugged Ara, "I love you."

Ara is still shook.

____________________

They both went back in to hear the result.

"Yahhh, what took you guys so long?!" Taehyung asked.

"Did the result came out?" Ara asked.

"Yeah,"

"Did we pass?"

Taehyung bit his lips.

"Hmm... did we pass?"

"You guys tell me first what's going on with you two. Jungkook  is acting so strange. He can't stop smiling and giggling there like a fool."

"Ahh, that? He's always like that. I thought you know him more?" Ara hid it.

"Lol, I know you're lying. I know Jungkook confessed to you. It probably went well. So, what did he do?"

"EH????? YOU KNEW?????"

"Eo, he told me." 

Ara glared Jungkook. This little .

"What happened is a secret, I ain't telling you."

"Well then, I'll ask him later."

"Did we pass though?"

"We...."

"Yeah?"

"...."

"Stop beating around the bush and just tell, oh my god."

"WE PASS! OH YEAH!"

"JEONGMAL?! AAAAAAA" 

They both hugged.

Jungkook is triggered.

"YAH DON'T HUG ARA!" Jungkook breaks their hug.

"Ah, mwoyaa. We're celebrating!" Ara puts her arm around Tae and so is he.

Jungkook is even more triggered. 

"Don't. Hug. Her. Hyung."

Taehyung stuck his tongue out.

Ara giggled.

"Aah, hyung don't hug her!" the coconut head whined.

"Yah, coconut head stop whining. Why are you jealous, it's only been 5 minutes since we start dating. Stop it or we break up."

Coconut head is triggered again. "YAH!"

"Arasseo~" Ara pouted. 

Jungkook locked Ara in his arms, "Don't touch her," he glares at Taehyung.

"Oush, yah. You're being so cringey right now. Stop that." Taehyung shook his head. 

Ara giggled. So cute.

==

HEYYYYYYYYY AHSDAHHAHA!

I wanted to make the chapter name as Confession in the first place but it's not fun if i do that so ye

Let me know about how you felt in the comments!! MAKE SURE U LEAVE A COMMENT!!!! AHAHAHAH

THANK YOU FOR 172 SUBS FOR THE NEW YEAR

I KNOW ITS LATE BUT HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! <33333 I LOVE YOU GUYS THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO STAYED AND WAITED FOR EVERY CHAPTER UPDATE. I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL HAVE A SMOOTH YEAR!! THANK YOU AND SARANGHAE<33333333