Irritating FanClubs

My Roommate Is A BOY?!

At BigHit Dance Practice Room

Jungkook walks in while his hyungs practicing to prepare for their debut. But messed up as soon as Jungkook comes in the practice room. 

"Why did you guys stop?" Jungkook blinked his eyes innoncently. Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung patted Jungkook's shoulder, and went out from the room. Leaving Namjoon and Seokjin, coming towards Jungkook with an apologetic face. 

______________________________

At their school— in Ara's Class

"Okay, kids. Next month, there would be an audition for you who wanted to perform for KMusic Festival" their homeroom teacher announced. The entire class cheered. "You can either do a solo or in a group. It's either three to five minutes is enough for a performance. You can start choosing your partners and practice. That's all. Dismissed!" with that the teacher ended and walks out the class. 

The class started to be noisy, talking about the audition. "Hey, Haru. Let's join the audition!" Ara said with excited tone. "Ah, I'm sorry. I don't do singing and dancing. I only came here to study arts, not music. There's a lot options in this school, remember? I'm sorry, though." Haru apologized. "Aahh, I see.. It's okay. I forgot about that. I'll just ask Junghye then or do a solo," Ara shrugged. 

"Wait, are you friends with her already?" 

"Well...not really, but she writes something in order to reply me but mostly she will write 'stop talking to me'..am I that annoying..?"

"That's rare! Wow, I'm amazed.." 

"What even"

_____________________________

Junghye (A/N: pRACTICALLY JUNGKOOK XD) sits on the bench in the school's garden.  The JungClu sat 10 meters away from Junghye, quietly stalking her. Junghye let an heavy sigh, remembering what Namjoon told her last night. 

>> FLASHBACK

Jungkook, Namjoon and Seokjin sat on a couch in the practice room. Namjoon breathed in and out, "Jungkook-ah,"

"Yes?" Jungkook met his eyes with Namjoon's. Namjoon used his deeper voice, "We're going to debut without you," 

"What?! Why?!" Jungkook standed up from his seat. Seokjin grabbed Jungkook's hand, "Calm down, he's not done yet." Jungkook sits back, "Explain it to me, hyung" 

"The company decided that they will either debut us with or without you. If you can suceed in the upcoming trainees monthly analysis, you'll debut with us but if you fail, you'll be left behind," he said, averting his eyes from Jungkook. "Okay, so, I just have to past it then I can debut with you,hyungs. Right?" Namjoon sighed, "I'm not sure about that, but I will put my trust on you. Pass or fail, you'll always be our dongsaeng. Right, SeokJin hyung?" Namjoon smiled. "Of course, you'll always be my loved dongsaeng!" Seokjin ruffled Jungkook's hair. "It's going to be okay if you work hard on it. Hardwork is the key to your success. So, never give up on your dreams! Fighting~" he ended with an aegyo. "Hyung, can you not?" Namjoon rolled his eyes, Jungkook chuckled. 

>> END OF FLASHBACK

How am I going to pass it? I don't even know where I'm lacking.. Jungkook let a heavy sigh,again. 

"What is troubling our dear Junghye?" Choi YoungJae, the leader of JungClu said. "Poor, Junghye..That Taehyung bastard!" Lee SiHoo, the nerd pittying Junghye. "I don't think it's Taehyung," Shin Hyuntak, the guy who holds a violin all the time. "Then?" YoungJae asked in confusion. HyunTak played his violin (A/N: its like...the horror thingy but its played in one second..how do I explain this..) "PARK ARA!"

_____________________________________

7.00 p.m- In front of the Girls Dorm

Ara walked towards her dorm lazily without looking what's in front of her. She only walked until she bumped into someone. The three guys who drooled over Junghye. "What do you guys want?"

"Wow, you're pretty smart!" YoungJae mocked. Ara rolled her eyes,"If theres nothing, please move aside. I'm so tired, I need shower, I need sleep. So, please go away to your dorms. Why the hell boys doing in front of girls dorm?" 

"We are JungClu" SiHoo exlaimed. "JungClu?" 

"Aah, if TaeClu is for Taehyung then JungClu is for Junghye!" Ara folded her arms. "Yes, you're smart!" YoungJae said. Hyuntak whispered,"Why do you keep praising her smart?" 

YoungJae cleared his throat, "We, JungClu, want you to move out from Junghye's room!" 

"WHAT?! Then where I'm going to stay?" Ara raised her voice. "It's your problem," YoungJae shrugged.

"I..." the wind started to blew harder, making the trees around shaking, Ara's hair were blew, "I was trying to live a quite, full of peace life. AND WHY DO YOU GUYS HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING YOU FREAKING IRRITATING FAN CLUBS?!" Ara took off her shoes and throw it hard, hitting every single of JungClu's forhead. The three boys fainted because of Ara's powerful strike. Ara blew her bangs, "Stupid people gotta ruin my life. Well, they don't know who they're messing with," she walks in her dorm.

______________________________________

In Ara and Junghye's room

"Hey, Junghye..do you feel burdened living with me?" Ara asked, in a sorry tone. Junghye freezed, "If you feel like that,  me too...feel burdened," 

Why is she like this? Jungkook thought, he only blinked his eyes, mouthing "What do you mean?" (A/N: IM SORRY I WAS LISTENING TO JB'S WHAT DO YOU MEAN HAHAHAHA) 

"It's okay if you don't understand what am I saying but..I will not burden you anymore if you think I'm a burden to you. It can't be helped since we're roommate, bare with it.." Ara said. Jungkook wanted to get out but Ara grabbed his arm,"You..what did you told to your fanclub?" Jungkook blinked his eyes,innoncently,his eyes signaling 'let go of me', Ara quickly un-attach her hands from Jungkook's arm. He left the room.

Ara blinked, sighed, continue minding her own bussiness, "Junghye looked innoncent..maybe she didn't felt like I'm a burden to her? Ah, whatever!" 

==

OKAY, LEAVE A COMMENT OR NO UPDATE.

lmao, it seems I always be updating in 12-3 in the morning... 

but how was it.. you cangive a nickname to them too! I might use them in my upcoming chapters.

guess how many chapters I'm going to do? Its either 15 chapters or more or less :^ )