Awkward

My Roommate Is A BOY?!

Days have passed, Taehyung finally moved on. He finally accepted the fact that he was gay unknowingly! He was devastated when he found out about Jungkook is Junghye. So then, his love for Junghye just lost it ways. (a/n: i honestly dk what am i trying to say lmao) 

In all those weeks, they changed the choreograph and song. Taehyung didn't want to dance ily(?) with a guy because he was 100% sure he wasn't gay. And of course, 'Junghye' was removed from the trio. So, what's left is only Taehyung and Ara.

"I think you shouldn't participate this, Kookie." Taehyung said. "Why not?" Jungkook frowned. Taehyung hits Jungkook's head, "Yah! Are you really that dumb? Your wig could fly off to somewhere while we're dancing! Moreover, your schedule is like unpredictable. What if you have a CF on that day and couldn't make it?" 

"Arasseo...." Jungkook pouted. Ara looked at them quietly. "But can I come watch you guys practice?" Jungkook asked with his puppy eyes. "Do whatever you want, aigoo." Taehyung said. Jungkook's eyes shined. Ara was sitting at a corner of the room, secretly looking at Jungkook. As Jungkook's eyes went to Ara, she quickly darted her eyes to her notebook. Mwoya this boy, did he caught me staring at him? >//<.  Ara hid her face, bitting her lips. And Jungkook, being his clueless self just looked at her questioningly(a/n: idk if this word is even right lmao)

"So, Ara do you want to do this song or do you want to change the song?" Taehyung asked. "I think we should change the song. I don't think I can handle the dance.." Ara said, blushing. Jungkook stares at Ara until she noticed him. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Ara asked. 

Jungkook scoffed, "Did you really think that I was looking at you? Wow, I'm in a disbelief right now!" He sure did stare at her. Well, being the cocky person he is, he couldn't accept the fact that he was caught in his crime. A crime? No, it's not even a crime.

Taehyung shook his head at Jungkook, and looked at Ara to change the choreography. "What's your suggestion?" he asked. "I don't know, wait let me look up for good songs to dance to or just cover some 1Million choreographies?" 

"Sure, why not?" Taehyung sat beside her, looking at her iPad. They sat incredibly close that it bothered Jungkook a little, he even cleared his throat but no one noticed it. (a/n: *laughing hysterically at Jungkook being jealous oh god can u guys imagine it? XD) 

"Oh this one look cool," Ara clicked on the video. 

 

"Yup, so gonna do this one. Let's learn this dance!" Taehyung said. "Okay," 

They both prepared themselves and learnt the dance in no time. They practiced until they were satisfied for it.

(a/n: oh the changing of choreo has done long ago but meh i'm horrible at arangging but pls understand lmao)

The day of the audition has come.

"Do you still remember what we practiced?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, I do. Why do you ask? Are you afraid if I don't?" Ara replied.

"No, it's just that I'm nervous as hell right now!" he took Ara's hand and put it on his chest. "Can you feel my heart thumping really fast?"

Ara who is flustered just blinked her eyes. 

Jungkook suddenly burst into the waitting room, "GUYS, I'M HERE!"

Both of them looked at Jungkook, "What are you guys doing?"

==

Lmao, just gotta end it here fist because ;-) 

First, i'm so sorry for not updating at all for like 11 months. ELEVEN MONTHS. WOW. LOL. Idk when I'll update again because idk how to actually end this ff and ye this ff gon reach the end soon and you guys dont need to see ma anymore yay!!! :-D lmfao btw i'm working on another ff and i'll tell u guys abt it when this ff end. (this ff not done and u alrdy workin on another ff? wow u lil ) ok see u on the next chapter!! hope this chap actually gives u guys the satisfaction after not updating for months asjdkal