Gym

My Roommate Is A BOY?!

PlaceㅡGym

The whole class is in the gym, since it's P.E class. Today's activities are Dodge Ball which is the most hated game for Ara. She had bad memories with dodge ball, getting hit there and there. It's like a hell when someone is purposely threw a ball towards you. That's Ara's nightmare. But, what can she do? Just play. 

"Okay, class. I have somthing to do so, you guys can play it by yourself. Class president, please keep an eye of them," their P.E teacher, Mr Kim SooHyun announced. Ara sighed in relief, she didn't have to play it.

Ara and Haru only stood still beside the league  instead of playing. Ara's gaze focused on Taehyung, playing dodge ball with his friends. She smiled unconsciously. "Do you really like Taehyung that much?" Haru asked to break the silence between them. "Ah? Well...um...not that much..or so.." Ara blushed just by thinking about how Taehyung treated her for the past years of her condition. Haru shook her head when Ara started to daydream again. 

Suzy noticed Ara's gaze, "That girl! TaeClu, let's teach Park Ara a lesson about what she did to us yesterday!" Minyeong and Yoo Ah smirked,"Go ahead, we got your back Suzy!" Suzy smirked, you will pay for this, Park Ara! she made a pose (A/N: well y'kno liek the bowler in baseball xD just imagine it's like that~) and throws the ball towards Ara. Ara's eyed Suzy without Suzy's knowing, she quickly dodged it. (A/N: how did even Ara snapped from her daydMissream anyway welp s happen when im running out of ideas)

As Ara dodged Suzy's ball (A/N: lol it sounds absurd), Junghye was behind Ara which made Junghye widened her eyes just by seeing the ball aproaching. Taehyung happened to be near with the scene, he quickly went to the 'flying' ball to dodge it for his beloved Junghye. TaeClu gasped and quickly went to check Taehyung. There he is, lying on the gym's slippery floor, with his nose bleeding. "Oh my god, what do we do?" Suzy cried alongside Minyeong and Yoo Ah. 

"Yah, why did you have to throw it so hard?" Minyeong said to Suzy, "Yeah, why?" Yoo Ah mimicked Minyeong. "Shut up! I didn't know Taehyung would come out.." Suzy sobbed. "Who is responsible for this?" the class president,Byun Baekhyun (which is Taehyung's bestfriend) asked. They kept quiet, he sighed,"SungJae, help me carry Taehyung to the school clinic," 

______________________________________________

PlaceㅡSchool Clinic

"What made Taehyung's fainted and his nose bled anyway?" Miss Park BoYoung (the school's doctor/nurse) asked. "Well, he got hit with a ball. We were playing dodge ball but then he sees Junghye getting attacked with a ball. But, we didn't know who threw it. I'm suspecting his fanclub," Baekhyun explained. SungJae only nodded. "I see.. Here take this notice and give it to your next subject teacher. Taehyung will rest here until he gains his sense back," she said with a smile. Baekhyun took the notice and they bowed, asking permission to leave. 

Ara stood beside the door, waitting for Baekhyun to go out from the clinic. As Baekhyun and SungJae went out from the clinic, "Baekhyun!" Ara called. Baekhyun gasped, "You startled me," he said, putting his hand on his chest, dramatically. "You have the same kind of personality with Taehyung, the dramatic type," Ara chuckled. Baekhyun suddenly felt a thump from his heart, he blushed,"O-o-oh, why did you call me out anyway? Sungjae, you can go first. I'll go after you,"

Sungjae nodded, "I'll wait for you at the caféteria,okay?". "Okay," Baekhyun said as Sungjae walked away. "Okay, back to the topic. What did you called me out?" Baekhyun asked Ara. "Well..there's nothing much. Just wanted to check out Taehyung's condition. How is he?" Ara asked. "Ah, Taehyung? He's okay, he just need to rest . If you want to see him, go ahead," Baekhyun said bluntly, maybe dissapointed . "I see, okay then. I'll go in, I wanted to talk to him anyway. Thank you!~" Ara said cutely. Baekhyun blushed again, "O-okay. I'll get going now, see you in class," he said as he walks away. What did I expected from her anyway? Baekhyun sighed. Ara waved and walks in the clinic quietly, "Yes, can I help you?" Miss Boyoung asked. "N-nothing. I'm just here to visit Taehyung.." Ara said. "Oh, sure. I'm going out a little bit," Miss Boyoung said as she heads out. "Okay,"

 

Taehyung wondered, "Junghye must've felt thankful because I saved her from the ball! Aish, those kids! Why did they even threw that ball anyway?" he bits his lips. He heard footsteps, That must be Junghye, gotta act sick"T-taehyung.." Ara called. Isn't that voice is Ara's? Taehyung opened his eyes. "I-i'm sorry for dodging the ball!" Ara said. "What are you talking about?" Taehyung asked in confusion. "Well..basically, S-suzy threw the ball at me but I dodged it, not knowing Ara was behind me..S-sorry again!" Ara did 90 degree bow. "Ah, it's okay.Please lift your head up. Why did she threw it to you anyway?" Taehyung asked. "I don't know why either," Ara shrugged. "I see, I'll talk to them about it. Ah, that reminds me! Did you find out what Junghye's likes and dislikes?" 

"Umm..I only find out about her love for dance and drawing, her dislikes...I don't know. Whenever I talk to her, she stays quiet." 

"Really? That's all? Nothing else?" 

"Hm, yes that's all what I've got. Whenever I tried talk to her, she would write on a paper saying 'I DON'T WANT TO TALK'..maybe I'm too annoying for her.." 

"I see, thank you  for your efforts, Ara!" he grabs Ara's wrist. (A/N: WELL OF COURSE SHE WOULD BLUSH HAHAHAHAHA TYPICAL gIRLS)
 

===

Okay, so that's all. Lol sorry for the short chapter tho. I'm busy with school and I might as well be away from here for a week because theres holiday and I have to go to my village. Theres internet there but you can die of frustration.. I'll try tho! Thankyou for your patience tho! LEAVE A COMMENT OR I WONT UPDATE SOON. Bye,   Saranghae!! HAHAHAHA xDDD