Misunderstanding

My Roommate Is A BOY?!

"I had so much fun with you, Ara!" Jimin said as he hugs Ara. Ara returned the hug, "Me too," Ara said, not breaking the hug. "Soo, what do you want for your upcoming birthday? Do you want me to do the same as you did?" Jimin asked as he plays with Ara's hair. "Umm, you surprise me? or hangout at the mall?" Ara suggested. "I'll make a surprise. Don't get a boyfriend until that time!" Jimin said as he pinched his sister's cute nose. "Arasseo~" they hugged for the last time. 

Click! a camera sound was heard but they didn't notice it. "Bye oppa~ See you again!" Ara said as she broke the hug. "Okay~" Jimin waved her. Ara walked in, humming. "Aigoo, she looks happy~" he said as he walked away.

To: Teacher Go

From: Suzy

I'd like to report that Park Ara have been out until before and after curfew these days. And I found that she was hugging an unkown person.

"That'll do! Oh, maybe I should just send it to the school's group chat. You're done for good, Ara." Suzy smirked as she walked away. 

****

Ara slowly opened her room's door, and walken in, tip-toeing as she doesn't see Junghye in the room. She closed the door."WARgh!" Ara startled.

"Why are you back at this time?" Junghye asked, standing behind the door. "You startled me! I came back from my oppa's birthday, remember?" she explained.

"Why are you standing at here? You really startled me!" she snickered.  "I was waitting for you," Junghye said under her breath, "What did you say? I didn't hear it clear enough," 

"Ah, nothing. Glad you're back safely," Junghye smiled, showing her sweetness. "Tch, mwoya.." Ara said as she walked in the shower.

"That girl have no fear, jjinjja.." Jungkook shook his head as he sleeps.

______________________________

Ara and Junghye walked in the hallway, heading to their class. As they walked, the kids were looking at Ara and whispering.  Jungkook nudged Ara and whispered to her,"Hey, why are they giving you that look?"

"...I don't know," she said. "Just ignore them. I'll get used to it somehow." she continued. "Whatever it is, you should be careful. Sometimes these kids likes to pull out pranks." he said again. "Okay," Ara sighed. Jungkook looked at her, his worry was so readable. "Don't worry, I'll be fine!" Ara said, smiling. "How can I not worry?" he muttered.

They arrived in front of the class. Ara was about to open the door, Jungkook was fast enough to see the water on the door. He pulled Ara as fast as he could.  Ara's eyes widened, "Yah! Who did this?!" Ara yelled. "Gwaenchanha, Junghye? Ah..eotteoke..you're uniform is drenched."

"Aish...jjinjja!" Suzy bitted her lips in frustration. "Yah, let's talk for a bit." Youngjae said as he went our from the classroom. "Wae?" YooAh asked..Suzy didn't answer and left.

***

"You said it was a prank for Ara! Why did our Junghye got it? You b***h!" Youngjae slammed his hand on the wall beside Suzy's head. "Did you think I could predict such things? I DID NOT KNOW ARA IS A FRIEND OF JUNGHYE FOR GOD SAKE!" she yelled, rolling her eyes. Youngjae scoffed,cupping Suzy's face, "Well, y'know, It's been so f***ng long time ago since I've hit a girl. So, if you don't want me to hit you, do your f***ng job properly. I'm the alpha here remember?" he said with a serious face. Suzy gulped, nodded, "Fine." Youngjae smirked.

*** 

Ara was talking with Haru in the class when the class president, Baekhyun came to her, "Ara, the principal wants to meet you in his office." Ara looked at him, "Are you sure?" 

"Miss Park Ara, please come to the principals office now." the announcement were made. "Told you." Baekhyun mocked.

"What does he want?" Ara asked. "I don't know for what reason, though. Just go," Baekhyun said. "Okay then. Thanks for letting me know, Baek~" Ara said as she smiled, "I'll be back later," she said to Haru. Why is he asking me to meet him? Did I do something wrong?

Ara knocked the principal's office, "Come in." Ara slowly open the door, "Why did you call me, harabeoji?" Ara asked, not knowing her homeroom teacher was there. "Harabeoji?" Miss Go HyeSun asked, emphasising the word Harabaeoji as she looked at the principal. "Park Ara is your granddaughter?" she asked again.  Mr Park(Principal a.ka Ara's grandfather) nodded, "Yes, she is. Is there anything wrong with that?"  

"N-no, nothing wrong." Miss Go said, shaking her head. "Ara-ah, please sit." Mr Park said, Ara obeyed and took a seat beside her grandfather. "What is it?" Ara asked, looking at his face. "Here, take a look at this. Who is that boy? Are you dating?" Miss Go said. Ara looked at the photo. It was her hugging Jimin. "Where did you get this photo? That's Jimin oppa," Ara asked, telling the truth. "Harabeoji, yesterday was Jimin's birthday. I've said that to you remember," Ara said, lookng at him. "Well then,mystery is solved. That's my grandson, no worries then." Mr Park simply said. "But, who sent this photo?" Ara asked again.

"Bae Suzy, why do you ask?" Miss Go said. "Nothing, I'll make it clear to everyone. Because of her, the picture was spreaded like a wildfire in this school." 

***

Ara went in the class, walking towards Bae Suzy, "YAH, BAE SUZY!" Ara called out, angry. "Wae? Is there anything you're unsatisfied with me?" Suzy leaned on her chair, folding her arms, smirking. Ara put her hands on Suzy's desk, leaning closer to Suzy. "Why did you did that?" 

Suzy frowned, "Did what?" playing dumb. Ara folded her arms, "Oh, are you jealous that I'm getting all the boys? Don't play dumb with me," she smirked. Suzy scoffed, "Me? Jealous? Of you?" 

"You're just full of yourself. Did you think you're so perfect that everyone never turned you down, huh? Well, you're sooo wrong~ No one likes you. Having a pretty face doesn't make the heart pretty if you're so arrogant. I tell you, that picture you took, who I was hugging is my own brother. Is it wrong to hug my brother? No? Then you're narrow minded to jump at such conclusion," Ara said, smirking. Suzy's face was red, as if she was so angry. "Oh and one thing, if you try to mess with me again, you're messing with the wrong person, right harabeoji?" Ara said as the principal walked in the class. Everyone gasped and started whispering to each other, regretting what they've done to Ara. 

"Yes, if I received any complaints about you bullying anyone, you will be suspended or even expelled." the principal said. "I heard that you were pulling pranks on my granddaughter lately. I won't hesitate to call your parents and talk about you bullying people, Miss Bae," he said. 

Suzy was glaring at Ara who was smirking all the time, "Fine, I won't bother her anymore." Suzy said, with a sour face. "Good. Now, go back to your classes." the principal said as he was walking out, seeing the students gathering in front of Ara's class. 

"I've warned you before," Ara smirked and went to her seat. Suzy screamed, "That girl! Ugh!!" Suzy stomped her feet. 

"Woah, I think we really messed with the wrong person.." Yoo Ah said. "I'll make sure to take a revenge! Ugh!" Suzy said. 

"That was cool of you," Junghye said to Ara, giving a thumbs up. Ara smiled, "Of course! She really should learn a lesson, seriously. She was so rude to everyone anyways," Ara shrugged. 

This girl really have the guts. Jungkook smiled.

==

HEYYYY!!!

Sorry for taking 10 days to update! Ah..well, that's normal for a student lmAo. Anywayssss exam is finally overr!!! Yaaassss!!! I'm very sorry for the previous chapter. Why? Because it's boring as hell  (´・ω・`) and I took so long just to write that? Pshh, sorry, I'm a bad author for making my readers wait for a long time. I don't even know what I was doing during that time xD I.hope you enjoyed this chapter though!! 

Please leave a comment, or I'll take a year to continue this or even leaving it hanging *smirks*