Secret's Out

My Roommate Is A BOY?!

5.00 P.M

Taehyung walked out from his dorm, wearing black hoodie, jeans and cap. He took out his phone, dialing Ara's number. 

"Hello?" 

"Ah, it's me~"

"Yeah, I know. Where do you want to meet?"

"School's dance room. Oh, is Junghye with you?"

"Yeah, she's with me,"

"Bring her too, we should practice together!"

"Arasseoo. We'll wait for you there."

"Okay! I'll be there in 15 minutes or more since I'll be cycling there,"

"Eung"

He ended the call, smiling like idiot and took his bicycle, cycling to his school.

20 minutes later

 Taehyung opened the dance room's door slowly, peeking the girls on what were they doing. He tip-toed in to the room, not making noise. "I can see you, Tae." Ara turned. "Eish, how did you see me?!" Taehyung sat on the floor whining, "I just wanted to surprise you guys, at least.." 

Ara shook her head, pointing at the mirrors, "Yah, neo paboya? This is a dance room, of course it have mirrors showing our reflection." Taehyung pouted, "Fine.." 

"Stop pouting! Did you pick a song yet?" Ara asked. Junghye just silently sitting at the corner, staring at them. "Yeah, let's dance to Chilvary Is Dead. You'll sing as Junghye and me dance.~" 

"Arasseo. It's a english song, right?" Ara asked. "Yeah. You're English isn't that bad, right?" Taehyung smiled. "Yah, my english is better than yours!" she said. "I know~" 

( the video starts at 1:51 ~ 3:52 )

 As they practiced for a few days, they were close to perfection. Ara's singing got better and she learned the dance even if she wasn't going to dance but, dancing while singing made her voice stabilized. 

As they practiced, an incident acquired where Junghye's biggest secret was revealed. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ara walked in Jeon PD's office. "Excuse me.." 

Sejin, Jungkook's manager who is eating spicy fried chicken looked up, "Oh, are you here for audition? Sorry, there's no audition today. You can go back,"

At the same time, Jungkook went out from Jeon PD's office room. Sejin's eye widened, quickly taking a palstic trying to cover Jungkook's head, "Yah, your head! Cover it!!" 

"Stop it, hyung! She knows everything already." says Jungjook. Sejin gasped, "Jjinjja?! How did it happen?"

Jungkook bites his lips,"It just happened to be so."
**
"Please have a sit," Jeon PD gestured Ara to sit as he pulls the chair for Ara to sit. Ara nodded and sit, "Thank you."

"So, what brings you here, young lady?" Jeon PD asked politely.

"I'm here to ask, what is this nonsense?" Ara said as she points her thumb to Jungkook who is sitting beside her. Jungkook scrunches his eyebrows, Me? A nonsense? I guess that makes sense. 

"A-ah, that? Uh, there was this kind of incident that can't be helped-" 

"MESEUN INCIDENT THAT FORCES A BOY INTO A GIRL?! Ahjussi, are you even in your right mind?" 

Before Jeon PD could reply, Ara cuts him again, "Ahjussi, did you even thought about a boy living with a girl is dangerous?"

"I-I'm sorry. Is there anything we can make it up for you?" 

"No, I'm not finished yet. Ahjussi, why did you forced him to be a girl? Are you crazy? You know that Korean netizens are scary? If it ever revealed that Junghye is actually a boy they wouldn't stay quiet, you know that very well right? I will turn a blind eye on this,"

"Yes-"

"AND! This boy, here, should really stop disguisng as a girl. I don't think he's actually comfortable wearing skirts since he's a BOY,"

"We'll do-"

"AND, you have to stop deceiving everyone. Once again, I'll turn on a blind eye on this because I don't want anyone getting hurt physically and mentally."

Jungkook looked at Ara, Is she worried about me? he smiled a little. 

"I see. Thank you for being considerate towards this. Is there we could make it up for you?" Jeon PD asked.

"There is. Jungkook have to obey me," Ara said. 

"Deal."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Yah, who do you think you are?!" Jungkook yelled.

"It's not my fault. Do you know how embarassing it is to show so much skin in front of you?!" Ara yelled back.

"Well, that's not my fault either! You were the one who did it. Did you think I enjoyed it? Well, absolutely NO!" he lied, Maybe a little. He smirked inside.

Ara scoffed and kicked Jungkook's shin, "Piss off!" she said as she walks away. "YAAH!" Jungkook screeched. 

Who does he think he is?! Aishh, jjinjja! I hate him! Ara took her phone out, dialing he brother's number. 

"Yes, Ara?" Jimin answered. "Oppa do you have free time?" Ara asked. "Yeah, I do. Why? Do you miss me already?" He teased. "No, I dont. I just wanted to meet you for a moment." Ara chuckled, Oppa never fails to make me smile. "Aw, too bad I missed you. Well then, I'll come to pick you up. Where are you? I'll be there in a minute," Jimin asked. "Ah, I'm outside the building already." Ara said. "Geurae?~ Okay~ Meet you later, sweetheart~" Jimin said, giving a flying kiss before ending the call. 

**

Jimin walked out from the company, seeing Ara waitting for him made him smile. He tiptoed to Ara, trying to surprise her. Ara turned around, "Oppaaa!~" she called. "What are you doing?" Ara scrunched her eyebrows as she sees a weird pose of Jimin standing in front of her. Jimin stood normally, "I thought that I could scare you a little, what a spoil!" he pouted. "Eih, oppa!" Ara smiled and pinched Jimin's cheeks. 

"Aigoo, where do you want to go?" Jimin asked. "Let's go to that café," Ara pointed at the coffee shop in front of the company. "Okay, let's go~" 

They walked together to the coffee shop, ordered drinks. Caramel Macchiato for Jimin and Hot Choco for Ara. 

"How things going at school and your dorm?" Jimin asked as he took a sip of his Caramel Macchiato. "School was nice. Oppa, did you know that Jungkook IS Junghye?" Ara asked, emphasizing the word 'is'. 

Jimin's eyes widen, "To talk frankly, I do know about it.." 

"What..?!" 

"Yes, sweetie. I knew about it. The whole bangtan knew about it except Taehyung. Sorry for hiding it from you," Jimin sighed, played with the straw. "Oh it's okay, oppa. I know there's a reason why you hide it from me. But, how come Taehyung didn't know about it?" Ara said. "I don't know either," he chuckled. "I wonder how's Jungkook and Taehyung doing right now.." 

Meanwhile..

"Ah, Taehyung! Open the door, I can explain why we didn't tell you about Jungkook being a girl! Now open the door, please!" Seokjin knocked Taehyung's room door. "It would've been a lot nicer if you guys told me earlier..!" Taehyung screamed from the room, slightly sobbing. 

"Hyung, did he just sobbed?" Jungkook asked. "Probably," Seokjin shrugged. "Ew, what have I done?" Jungkook made a face, disgusted. 

"I don't know, Kookie.." Seokjin shrugged. 

In the room, Taehyung is crying and screaming so hard on the pillow. 

The pillow is wet with his tears. The pillow is disgusted,"this is why I hate being a pillow.Humans ."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FLASHBACK (please play this for a funny vibe xD) you can pause when you start reading at the flashback and play it on the pause flashback, suits yourself!~

Taehyung's eyes widened, mouth agaped. "EOMMAAAAA!!!! JUST WHAT IN THE WORLD I'VE DONE TO DESERVE THIS?!?" he sat in the corner, curling into a ball, crying.

"....Jungkook?"  Ara gasped. 

"I-I can explain.." Jungkook said, walking closer to Ara. 

Ara started to laugh, "OH MY GOD JUNGKOOK WHAT THE ACTUAL F- HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA" 

"Stop laughing!!" Jungkook's face is slightly red, embarassed. "HEY, WAIT LET ME JUST STOP LAUGHI- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHY IS THIS SO FUNNY-" 

Taehyung is still crying, rolling around, "HEY TAE, PLEASE STOP CRYING. YOU'RE UGLY WHEN YOU'RE CRYING, THAT UGLY SOBS IS KILLING ME, HAHAHAHAHAHA"

Ara is now on the floor, dying of laughter. Jungkook clenching his fists, "Are you done laughing now?" he rolled his eyes.

Ara wiped off her tears, "Okay, I'm done laughing. Now please explain. Ouch, my tummy hurts for the laughing. Thanks for making me laugh, Jungkook. Hehe," 

"Your welcome," Jungkook rolled his eyes, "This is how it goes.." 

FLASSHHHHHHHBAAAAAACKKKKKK (a/n: lol sorry, try imagining Jungkook whispering it with his hands moving around like you see in the cartoons! xD oh and this is Jungkook's POV)

I was practicing my dancing when my uncle and manager came in the practice room. Sejin hyung turned off the music, "Hey, fried chickens?" 

So I just go eat with them in the practice room. When we were eating, we chatted a little. Suddenly my uncle got a call, he said, "What? Narsha ran away again? Then do something! Okay, okay. I'm hanging up, bye" 

"Hey, Jungkook, I'm thirsty. I'll go buy some drinks for us. Taehyung-ah, what do you want?" Ara interrupted my story. 

"Ice lemon tea," Taehyung said with sobs. "Coke for me," I said. "Okay." Ara said as she leaves to buy drinks from the vending machine outside the dance room. 

Silence accompanied me with Taehyung. It wasn't dead silent since Taehyung is still crying in the corner.

"Hey, Jungkook.. Why didn't you tell me about this..?" Taehyung asked with his sobs, breaking the silence between them. "Well, I was trying to tell you but I thought you would've known about it long ago-"

"How should I know it by myself?!" he said with sobs. "Well, you could've see that obviously, I am Jungkook..I mean duhh," 

"Ugh." he said as he stops sobbing. I snorted. "Hey guys, here is your drinks!" Ara came in with Iemon tea and coke, she handed it to me and Taehyung. "Okay Jungkook, you can continue your story now." She said as she open her coke. "Thanks for the drink," Taehyung thanked her. I cleared my throat,

"Jungkook, did you fail your audition again?"  my uncle asked. I only nodded.  As I was eating, didn't even give any attention what did they talked. "Narsha ran away again?" Sejin hyung said as he eats the chicken. "Yeah, she did it again." my uncle said as he nodded and frowning. "And she have another uncomplished schelude! Aigoo, things are not working for me and Jungkook as well huh?"

"What to do then? There's no one else that is pretty in our company!" Sejin huyng said as he scrunched his eyebrows together. It was quiet for a while and suddenly, Sejin hyung suddenly clicked a crazy idea about transforming into a girl, "Jungkook!" 

"Wait so, it was Sejin hyung's idea?!" Taehyung asked. "Yeah. He's crazy right?" I replied. "I have no comment," Ara said as she laughed. "Okay, so I was saying..

And my uncle agreed to Sejin hyung's nonsense idea because he said it was a 'desprate' situation. I've protested so many times but I can't even disagree to it since he said that it's only for awhile. So I came to agree with it and got myself dressed up as a girl. 

And suddenly, Sejin hyung said the commercial I did was a hit. I don't even know how a commercial could be a hit. Do I look like a legit girl? 

"You do. If you didn't look like a real girl, this boy here and your fanclub wouldn't be so obsessed with you!" Ara stated as she laughed again. "Oh my god, can you seriously stop laughing?! UGH!!" Taehyung rolled his eyes. "I'm sorry, it's too amusing!" Ara said as she tries to stop laughing, holding her stomach. I shook my head, "Idiots." 

Ara pushed my head, "Hey, who's the real idiot here? Is it me and Taehyung or you? I mean, if I was forced to be a guy I won't do it though it'll be fun. Neo paboni?(are you an idiot?)" she said. "Eii, it's not me who is idiotic enough. Taehyung fell for me as a girl! I mean can't you see I'm a guy?" I said, pointing my finger to Taehyung. "Eh, you're true." Ara laughed again. "YAH!" Taehyung screamed. I laughed along with Ara. 

"Aren't you guys going to stop laughing?" Taehyung said as he rolled his eyes. "No" Ara said as she laughed harder. "Well guys, I honestly think that you guys really match each other, I mean, duh look at ur reflection and stand next to each other." Ara said. Taehyung and me tried to look at each other. I acted like I'm going to puke. "YAH, WE'RE NOT GAY!" Taehyung yelled. "I don't care, I ship you guys!" Ara said as she stuck her tounge out and laughed, running away. 

"YOU, COME HERE! IM GONNA CATCH YOU!" Taehyung said as he ran to cath her. I shook my head looking at them, "Idiots." I smiled a little looking at Ara.

====

HIYYAA GUYSSSS! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Is it still new year? Lmao

OKAY FIRST I AM SOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SUCH A LONG TIME I CRI

i am now 15 y/o, did I told you that I'm 14 last year? No? Okay

so with i'm 15 this year i'm going to be veeeeeerrryyyy busy starting next month

i need to do my preparation for my big exam in october after that i'm fREEE~ LET IT goO let IT goOO~ lmao sorry for spouting nonsense. i really hope this chapter is worth waitting for. and thank you to who that stayed with me since the starting of my fanfic! I am very thankful for that. I wish you guys to have a nice and good year. I lovE U my sUbbies~~~

p/s: just to let you guys know that i've been writting this chap since Dec14,2015 i die cri why do i take such a long time 

060115: CHAPTER 14! Just to make things clear. At the choreo vid minute 3:24 is where Jungkook's wig fell off and that's when Tae made him fall and cries XD