First Kiss

My Roommate Is A BOY?!

(A/N: Play the songs provided to give some feels xD)

28th October, 2015 — Ara's birthday.

That day, Ara was really busy with her school work until she had forgotten her birthday. 

Its 3.00 in the evening, Ara was doing her homework. While she was doing her homework, Junghye walked to her, "Hey, Ara. I have to go out for a while, don't wait for me okay because I don't know when I'm coming back." with that he left.

After a while doing homework, Ara finally put her pencil on her excercise book, leaning back on her chair, "Finally! I can now rest." She said as she stretched. Her phone rang. Ara reached her phone and looked who was calling her, "Oh, Jimin oppa? Why is he calling?" she muttered as she swiped the green button to answer the call. "Araaa~" a cute voice were heard. "Yes, oppa?" Ara said.

"Are you busy?"

"No, why?"

"Let's go out~"

"But-"

"Don't worry! I already asked harabeoji's permission to drag you out from the dorm~" 

"Okay then,"

"I will give you a total 10 minutes to prepare yourself. Dress up a little prettier okay! Dont wear revealing clothes, wear like you always wear just try to look pretty, okay~ bye"

"Wh-" before Ara could ask, Jimin hung up. "I wonder what is he planning to do.." Ara wondered as she dressed up casually. 

She wore a polkadot dress with a cream knitted sweater with black thigh sock.

(A/N: I don't know how to describe the outfit so i'm just gonna leave this here in case you can't imagine it)

***

Ara slowly walked to Jimin, standing quietky beside him.

Jimin turned his head, screamed as he sees Ara's face omly centimeters away from his, "Aish, you startled me." he said, putting his hand on his chest. Ara chuckled, "What are you thinking about until you're in cloud 9?" 

"I don't even know," he said, "Get in the car, let's go to the mall!~" Jimin and Ara gets in the car, "What took you so long to get ready?" Jungkook pops his head from the back seat. Ara puts her hand on her chest dramatically, "I'm a girl, of course I will take something for hours." she said, rolling her eyes.

Jungkook scoffed, "Did you just rolled your eyes at me?" 

"Yeah." 

"I'm sad!" 

"Don't act so dramatic! Why are you here anyways?"

"Uh, your b- mMMFFF?!" before Jungkook could say anything Jimin covered jungkook's mouth with his hand. Ara widen her eyes, Jimin grinned awkwardly, "Nothing!" 

"Shut up, don't ruin the plan you idiot!" Jimin whispered to Jungkook. Jungkook only nodded, "Yes, hyung!" 

Ara shook her head. 

***

After a while sitting in the car, they finally arrived at LOTTE World. 

"Oppa, you said that we're going to the mall.. this is amusement park.." Ara said. "Really? Then do you want to go shopping? I thought you wanted to have fun?" Jimin asked.

"Ahh, it's okay. We've arrived, I don't want to burden you.." she said. "Naahh, don't worry. Let's go," he said as they climbed out the car. 

The boys were waitting for them at the parking lot. "What took you guys so long?" Yoongi asked. "Eheii hyung~ Are you already pumped up for this? I thought you disliked the idea coming to this place?" Jimin teased. "Well.. Uh.. It's been so long I didn't came here. So, why not?" Yoongi said with a shrug. "Aaahh... Jjinjjayo? If you say so," Jimin said in a tease tone. "Eish, save the conversation later. Let's go in! I want to skate!" Seokjin said.

They walked in the amusement park. "Ara, where do you want to play? Indoor or outdoor?" Seokjin asked. "Indoor!" Ara said cheerily. "Okayy! Let's go skating..!~" Namjoon said, putting his arm around Seokjin's shoulder. (A/N: hehehe NamJin moments)

Everyone rented their skates and played. Jungkook was having trouble to skate, Ara skated to him. "Eihh, Jungkook..." 

"W-what?" Jungkook said as he tried to stand up but ends up stumbling again. "Jungkook, you don't know how to skate, right?" Ara smug grinned. He blushed, "Ani geotteun! I just forgotten how to skate.." 

"He doesn't know how to skate," Taehyung said. "Ani geotteun!!" Jungkook protests. "If you know how to skate then why do you keep stumbling over again?" Taehyung grinned. "Ahh, forget it! I'll just sit there on the bench." Jungkook said, sulking. "Taehyung! Don't do that to him! It's okay if you don't know hiw to skate, Jungkook. I can teach you!" Ara said as she extend her hand to Jungkook, smiling. Jungkook looked at her with his big eyes, doeing. "..D-don't stare at me like that!" she said, looking away, blushing.So cute! Arghh!  Jungkook took Ara's hand and she helped him to stand. "Taehyung, aren't you going to apologize to him and help him skate?" Ara asked, still holding Jungkook's hand. 

Taehyung folded his arms, tapping his chin, "Hmm..." Ara looked at him with her cute puppy eyes. "Arasseooo! I'll do it, don't look at me like that, oh god!" Taehyung said, blushing. "Good~ Now, Jungkook don't let go of our hands, okay? Follow our steps, first.."

Jungkook followed them as he tried catch up their pace. Taehyung let his hand go frim Jungkook's hand as he ran off to his hyungs, "Ara, I'll leave it to you! Heee~"

Ara shook her head, "Eih, that kid! I wonder how did I even fell for him.." Jungkook chuckled, "I know right?"

"Well, it's up to me to help you skate. A Re you sure you still can't skate? It's been awhile now.." Ara said. Jungkook harshly shook his head. "Eihh, try first! Have confident in yourself.." Ara said. "Okay...I'll try.. If I stumble again don't be mad." he said. "I won't, promise ~" 

Jungkook and Ara skated at one place,"You hold on the rails, I'll skate to there, about a meter away. Try skate to me, without any support!" she said as she skates. "Hana..dul..set!" Ara counted. Jungkook slowly let go of the rail, skating to Ara. It was a success. He high-fived Ara. "Good job! Now, I'll stand a little far from you, try skate ti me at my distance. You stand here, I'll stand there," Ara said as she pointed at the exit from the ice skating place, "After that, I want to get a hot chocolate for you and me to celebrate the success of you skating~" Ara said, smiling. Jungkook nodded, determined, "Deal?" 

"Deal." 

Ara skated to the spot. Jungkook skated as fast as he could. "Hot chocolate, I'm coming!~"

Until he was near to Ara, he loses his balance and fell on top of Ara, making their lips touched.

"Hey guys! Lets-" Taehyung didn't finish his sentence, surprised to see their posture. Jungkook and Ara quickly got up, blushing. "Ooohh, what's going on heree?" Namjoon teased.

"N-nothing, Jungkook just stumbled over me!" 

"N-nothing, I just stumbled over Ara!"

The two of them said at the same time making them a lot more suspicious, "Eihh, don't lie. I'm pretty sure I saw you guys ki-" before Taehyung could finish, both of them said "NO!" 

"A-arasseo.. sheesh no need to yell.. I was just joking.." Taehyung said. Jimin gave them suspicious look, "You guys really didn't do anything right?" They both shook their head. "J-jungkook let's get our hot chocolate." Ara stuttered. "Y-yeah, let's go." 

***

After they played the indoors, Ara sajd that she wanted to play outdoor. She wasn't aware of anything. 

They played so many games such as throwing balls at can, marry-go-round, and more. It's already night. "Hey guys, let's get in the ferries wheel!~" Ara said, pointing to the ferries wheel, smiling. "Suree~ You can go with Jungkook first because it only have two passengers in each cart. We'll go after you guys." Jimin said. "Do I have to go with Jungkook?" Ara asked. "Well, do you want to get in with who?" Jimin asked. "Oppa." 

"I can't, I'm getting in with Yoongi-hyung." Jimin said, Yoongi gave him a weird look, Jimin mouthed something, "Ahh yes!" 

"Seokjin oppa?" Ara asked. "I would love to but I'm paired up with Namjoon. Sorry..." Seokjin said. 

"Taehyung?" she asked again. "I...I have to go to the toilet! Be right back!" Taehyung said as he ran off to find a toilet. "Hoseok oppa?" Hoseok too, ran off with Taehyung.

Ara sighed. "Fine. I'll go with Jungkook." 

Jungkook and Ara went in the cart. As they was already up, the rest is going to prepare the surprise. 

"Yah, ppalli! Jungkook will buy some time for us," Jimin said as he sent a message to Jungkook.

The asthmopere between Ara and Jungkook was unnaturally awkward and filled with silence. Dding! Jungkook's phone ringed. He took out his phone, swiped his lockscreen. He tapped the message button. 

From Jimin:

Buy some time while we're doing our surprise for Ara! I'm counting on you. And NO INAPPROPRIATE THINGS. You know what I mean right? I'm counting on you! 

Jungkook widened his eyes at the message. How am I going to buy time? Staying alone with her only makes the situation a lot awkward than before. Aishh, why did even he wanted me to get in with her? Why don't just with Taehyung? Mwoya with the inappropriate things?  Jungkook looked at Ara who is staring at him. Ara looked surprised and looked away. 

"I-i'm sorry for what happened today. I seriously didn't mean to stumble upon you!" Jungkook said, breaking the silence between them. "Naah, it's okay! I understand." Ara said, smiling. 

The conversation dead, right there. Jungkook bited his lips, frustrated, not knowing what to do. 

"So..uhh..how does Junghye acts towards you?" 

"Well...at first she doesn't even talk to me so I thought she hates me. But then she started to talk to me. She's nice, pretty, and strangely very tall! Maybe it's because of her model career." 

"I see..." 

"Why do you ask?" 

"Just asking" 

"Okay.."

Silence came again between them.

"Sooo Jungkook,"

"Y-yes?" 

"I've been wondering.."

"A-about what?"

"Which school do you attend?"

"I'm homeschooled,"

"Ahh, I see.. why don't Junghye homeschooled too?"

"She said she wants to go to school. She doesn't stand of staying home too frequently," 

They started to chat more. Their cart is finally on the very top of the ferris wheel. 

"So, Ara. Why do you attend SOPA? I heard that you lived overseas with your family because of family bussiness. Why don't you just attend music school there?" 

"Well.. I only lived overseas for only 3 years  and came back to Korea 2 years after and lived in Busan. I didn't attend school for a year because of my leukimia. It was my grandfather doing that I've gotten into that school."

Jungkook looked at her, worried. "Aish, are you worried? Don't worry! I'm already healthy!" 

"Ara.." Jungkook leans closer to her.Jungkook put his hands on Ara's cheek, her cheeks. "Jungkook, what are you—"

Their lips were connected. Ara widened her eyes, shocked. The time their lips connected, fireworks ignited. Everything happened like in a drama.

Ara closes her eyes, returning his kiss. After a while staying in the same position, Jungkook broke off the kiss. "Happy birthday, Ara." he smiled. Ara stared at him. Her face is as red as a tomato. Jungkook too, blushed. "I'm sorry! Oh my god, I swear I didn't do it on purpose! I—" 

"It's okay..." Ara said, looking away. Jungkook only smiled. 

My heart is beating to fast! Ahhh, why did I even returned that kiss? Pabo!!!!!!! That's my first kiss...

***

Ara and Jungkook climbed of the ferris wheel's cart. Ara's phone vibrated. Ara took her phone, tapped on messages. 

From: Oppa ♡

Ara, come to this cafe! I have something to show to you~ 

To: Oppa ♡

Okay! I'll be there with Jungkook in a while ☆

"Hey, Jungkook." Ara called. "Yes?" Jungkook looked at her. "Let's go to the café. Oppa wants us to go there," Ara said, grabbing Jungkook's hand. 

Jungkook smiled when he sees that Ara's hand is in his hand. 

They walked to the café Jimin wanted them to be in. The café was dark, "Strange..this is the right café, right?" Ara asked. "Yeah.." Jungkook replied.As they walked in the café, Ara hid behind Jungkook, "I-i'm scared!" 

Suddenly the lights were on. "Surprise!!" the boys said in unison. They sang the birthday song to Ara. Ara blew the candles on the cake.

Ara was tearing up, "Oppaaaa~" she said as she walked to Jimin. "Hehe, what do you think?" Jimin asked. Ara hugged him, "Gomawoo~ I love it! Aaa, this is why I love youu! You're the best brother I've ever had!" she said as she kissed Jimin's cheeks. Jimin pinched her chubby cheeks, "Of course I am! Whose brother is this? Araa~" 

"Aigoo, look at these two hugging and all. Yah, we helped him too!" Hoseok said. "Eihh, oppa! of course I love all of my oppas here! You guys are the best! Come, I give you guys a hug!" Ara said as he hugs every each of them. "Kiss my cheek," Namjoom said. "HEYY!! CHEEK KISSES IS ONKY FOR ME!" Jimin said as he take Ara away from Namjoon. Seokjin glared to Namjoon. 

Everyone flattened their eyes to Namjoon. "Whaaat?" Namjoon said. Ara chuckled. "Eih, oppa, don't be so over protective. Let me kiss all of them~ They deserve to get a kiss from me because of their hardwork preparing these for me!"

"Ara~" Taehyung called. Ara turned, Taehyung rubbed the ceeam from her cake to Ara's cheek. "KIM TAEHYUNG, YOU'RE DEAD MEAT BY THE TIME I CATCH YOU!" Ara said as she ran to catch Taehyung. Yoongi shook his head, "Kids.." 

The birthday party was a succes, it made such great memories with them. 

Yoongi gave Ara a bracelet, Namjoon gave a teddy bear that have the same size with Ara, Seokjin gave her a pink pastel knitted sweater, Taehyung gave her a cute keychain, Hoseok gave her a bag, Jungkook gave her a beanie.

____________________________________________________

Ara walked in her room, carry all her gifts in her room. 

Junghye sat up on her bed, "Why are you back at this time and why is there so many things?" 

"All of the are my gifts from my oppas~" 

"Ahh, speaking of gifts, here!" Junghye held out a box that is wrapped with blue paper. "What is that?" Ara asked. "A gift from me, Hapoy birthday, Ara." he smiled. Ara opened it and a silver key necklace in it. "Waah, it's pretty! Gomawoo, Junghye!~" Ara said as she hugged Junghye. "Look, we have matching pairs! I wear the lock, you wear the key. If we ever gets separated, we can meet again with this!" Junghye said, grinning. "Eiihh, Junghye~ How did you became this cheesy?" Ara teased. 

"Umm..just now?" Junghye said, grinning. Ara chuckled. "Okay, I'm going to shower. You should sleep~" 

"Okay"

Jungkook kept grinning to himself, he touched his lips. "My first kiss is Ara.." 

==

HEYYY!!! 

How was it? Did you like the Namjin, Yoonmin, Vhope, JungRa moments? Oh and REMEMBR THAA ARA IS YOU GUYS OKAY! So don't be jealous. I just had to clear that up! XD Because well, i kept forgetting that Ara is my OC and the characters sakd that OC/You. Lol, I know I made a mistake of uploading only Ara's birthday, yep, I was actually embarrassed o(≧∇≦o) Sorry for lyinf that i said in a few hours ill update... well i couldnt.. sorry

(´;ω;`) 

I hope you guys liked the long- chapter! HAHAHAHA

Leave a comment so I can know what did you guys think bout the chapter  (´・ω・`) kk bunch of loves!! ♡♡♡♡

p/s: there might be typos bc im using phone  (´・ω・`;;;)