Moving to Seoul

My Roommate Is A BOY?!

A/N: Beware of my grammatical errors! Hehohuheho xD

_______________________________________________________________

Park Ara's POV

*Dreamy* Performing Erase- Hyorin ft Jooyoung with Taehyung. As he spins me and grabs my waist, I looked at him in his eyes, his eyes is so dreamy. Suddenly, Taehyung started to closer the distance of our face, I closed my eyes, ready to be kissed by him.

"Student! Student!" a voice I shot my eyes wide to see empty seats in a bus. "Student, are you okay?"

"Y-yes?" I stuttered. "We're here for like 20 minutes and you're the only one who didn't get off the bus," the bus-ahjussi said.

"O-oh, thank you for waking me up!" I said and quickly went ou from the bus, the bus-ahjussi only shook his head. Aish, that was so embarassing! Oh honey by B2ST played, I checked my phone to see my mother calling. "Yes, eomma I arrived safely."

"Yeah, the scene here is amazing, eomma. It would be wonderful if you're here,"

"What if I'd be famous here? Ahh, then it would be so annoying. Okay eomma, I got to go. Take care. Saranghae~"

After turning off my phone, I looked around and saw a band playing a song. Woa, they're no joke. Yup, this is Seoul after all. Okay, fighting! I continued my steps to my new school, School Of Performing Arts Seoul (SOPA).

_____________________________________________________

"Woah, this school is so!" my eyes sparkled just by looking at the scenery in the school. I breathed the air, "I have to make a good impression here, fighting!"

As I was walking, I heard a melody, irritating one. Three girls walking, following the rythm of the melody stops in front of me.

One of them is fat, the other one is skinny and tall and the other one is skinny but shorter.

"You! Who do you think you are, crossing the TaeClu road?" the tall one said.

I let out off a scoff, "Uh, I didn't know this place had 'the restricted area' sign? TaeClu? " I asked. "Oh, so you're new?" she asked, I nodded. "I don't care, just don't ever step your stinky feet on this place! Remember that!" she yelled and walked away with her two friends.

"Geez, what the hell is wrong with them? I'm just walking through. Crazy, maybe? Aigoo, poor them," I shook my head and continued my steps as I drag along my luggage.

_____________________________________________________

Author's POV

Ara followed her homeroom teacher to her new class. As soon as they reached the class, the homeroom teacher told Ara to wait in front of the classroom door.

"Okay, class. Be quiet. Aigoo, what a noisy class!" 

"So, today you have a new friend. Okay, come in and introduce yourself,"

Ara breathed in and out. She steps in her class. "Annyeonnghaseyo, I'm Park Ara. Please be nice to me," She said as she does the 90 degree bow. Ara eyed the class and saw Taehyung having his earpods on, I'm in the same class as Taehyung.

"You can sit there, that empty seat at the back" the teacher said. "Okay," Ara nodded and went to her seat. It's far from Taehyung's seat but still in the same row so, it's okay then. 

"Dismiss!" the teacher said as she takes her leave. The class became noisy again. 

"Hi, I'm Lee Haru~ You can call me Haru and I'll call you Ara," Ara's seatmate greeted her. "Hi, sure ~" Ara greeted back and turns to see Taehyung. "So, you like Kim Taehyung eh?" Haru suddenly asked.

"I-is that too obvious?"Ara's face turned red. "Aish, it's not new to me. Besides, Kim Taehyung is sure popular here so who wouldn't fall for him just at first sight? Am I right?" Haru shrugged.

"Oh, yeah. He's going to debut as an idol after all. But, who are those three girls surrounding him? I've met them this morning and they're so irritating!" Ara asked.

"Oh, those three? They're the TaeClu." Haru replied. "TaeClu? Oh those girls I met this morning! They were so annoying, oh god.." Ara furrowed her eyebrows.

Haru nodded, "Yeah, TaeClu. Shortform for Taehyung and fanclub. The fat one is Kim Min Yeong, the skinny and tall is Bae Suzy and the skinny and short is Yoo Shi Ah. You better not mess with them because they're one of the big bullies," 

Ara mouthed an 'O' as she nodded along. "Who's sitting beside me anyway? The owner's bag is still here but where's the owner?"

"Oh, there she is." Haru said as a girl who is very tall walks in the class.The three boys standing in front of the class seems to be amazed on the girl's beauty, Ara eyed the girl until she sits. "Hi~" Ara smiled to the gigantic girl. The gigantic girl smiled and continued doing her things.

"Why isn't she talking? What's her name anyway? She looks familliar," Ara asked. "Her name is Jeon Jung Hye, a model. Well, it's not like she's mute or something but she just doesn't talk to anyone.." Park Ara nodded, "I see,"

Taehyung got up from his seat, holding a box, walking towards Junghye' seat, simply ignoring TaeClu. "Aish that Junghye again! Girls, let's get back to our seat!" Suzy stomps her feet. "Hmph!" her friends followed her.

"Hello, my darling~" he greeted as he takes a seat in front of Junghye. Junghye raise her head to see Taehyung's face, Aish this boy again..when will my disguise going to end, seriously! This is so annoying! Junghye monologed.

Taehyung slid the box he had brought just now, "Here.. a gift from Paris. It's expenssive, you know! So, make sure you wear it, okay?" he said as he pouts. Junghye didn't say anything and continued her doings. Whatever, crazy stalker

Aaa!!! My inner fangirl!! Oh my god, Taehyung's pout is so cuteeeeee!!! Ara screamed in her head as she eyes those two.

"Oh yeah, you should give up liking Taehyung, Ara.. He only have his eyes for Junghye," Haru said. Ara sighed.

________________________________________________________________

"What do you mean my Junghye can't get her own room?!" Jeon PD said to the SOPA's principal. "Aish..PD calm down.." Junghye's manager tried to calm Jeon PD down.

"Why? Is it wrong to place Junghye with a girl? Do you want to put her with boys' instead?" the principal asked. 

"She's a STAR! Isn't it dangerous to put her with another person in her room? What if she get killed? What if her body getting in the internet?" Jeon PD showed a terrified face.

"Aish, don't worry Jeon PD. The girl who is going to be Junghye's roommate came from Busan, and never showed her interests towards female stars! I guarantee!" the principal convinced. 

Jeon PD face palmed himself, Aish.. why is it so hard to convince this old man! Aigoooo..! "If you insists then.. Please make sure she's safe or I'll file a lawsuit!" 

"Okay, okay! Don't worry," the principal said.  

PD ; President

_________________________________________________________________

"What?! I have to stay with a girl? Uncle, what if our secret will exposed? It's not just the company will ruin, my image to!!"Junghye said. 

"What can I do? That old man wont let you get your own room! Let's just hope that your roommate is a kind hearted girl, Jungkook.. Stay strong. Fighting!" Jeon PD said as he gets into the van.

"Hyung.." Jungkook faced his manager, hoping he would help. "I'm sorry, Jungkook. There's nothing I could do with the principals decision. We tried to convince him but he wouldn't change his mind. Besides, staying with a girl in a  same room is a guy's fantasy okay? I'm jealous! And falling in loveeee~"

"WHAT?!"

"YAH!"

_______________________________________________________________

Jungkook/Junghye's POV

I slowly opened the door to check if my roommate is in there. I walks in the room casually and sees a mess.

"What kind of a girl is this?" I mumbled.

"Oh, Junghye! You're my roommate? Woah, I'm totally speechless!"

The one is more speechless is me, in all of the girls why you? 

"I'm honored, I'm Park Ara! Nice to meet you," Ara held out her hand to shake hands.

Hm, should I shake or just leave her hanging?

Leave her hanging! Be cold to her! My devil side says.

No, shake her hand! Be good to her! My angelic side says.

Lol, I'll just leave her hanging then.

I walk out our room, leaving Ara hanging.

______________________________________________

Ara's POV

I walked out from the bathroom, drying my wet hair, wearing an oversized sleevless tee and a shorts that are extremely short.

I was suprised to see Junghye standing in between the beds.

"Oh, Junghye! You're my roommate? Woah, I'm totally speechless!" I held out my hand to her.

C'mon, why aren't you holding out your hand? 

Oh, she's moving! Eh, why is she heading to the door? Is she leaving me hanging? 

Junghye head out from the room. I laughed, "Ey, maybe she didn't see me helding my hand. Ey, no way she ignored me, right?"

Well, you did get ignored you know. My mind said. 

"Aish, that Junghye! You definitely will fall for my charms! Just wait and see!" I said, stomping the floor.

==

Okay, so this is the first chapter! Lol, is there anyone reading this tho? xD How is it?

Oh well, so if anyone didn't know how Jungkook would look like if he's a girl here: 

 

ISNT HE'S A CUTIE????? *DIES* 

So what did you think of the first chapter? Leave a comment! I'll be very pleased to see comments xD