Annoying

My Roommate Is A BOY?!

A/N: Try hearing the songs that I've mentioned. Enjoy reading! :)

___________________________________

Click! Click! The clicking sound of the photographers camera heard by everyone in the studio.

Jungkook is having a photoshoot  for a CF. 

While Jeon PD and Manager Lee talking to each other, a stranger sneaking into the studio peeking the scene to make sure no one sees him. After he was sure no one saw him, he went to the clothings to hide.

"Tch, I got you now Junghye!" he lauged, the evil reporter one. (lol)

 ***

"Okay, that's all for today! Good job Junghye, everyone in the studio!" the photoshoot ended.

Some of the staffs surrounded Junghye to talk to her, "Yah, go take her before anything happens," Jeon PD said.

Manager Lee quickly took Junghye away from the staffs that surrounding her by saying, "Sorry, she have to go to school,"

"Good job,Junghye. Let's go," they were going to exit the studio but Jeon PD saw the reporter when the clothes were moved by a staff.

Jeon PD went to the reporter and snatched the reporter's camera, "Aigoo, Reporter Kang! What're you doing here?" said Jeon PD as he checks the camera. 

Reporter Kang tried to snatch his camera but failed, "Aish, sajangnim! I have to make a living too! So please, give my camera back,"

"Yah! Junghye have to rest, stop making her feel stressed! I'll hold your camera for awhile so you won't be taking someone's picture without permission," Jeon PD left the scene, leaving Reporter Kang.

Reporter Kang smirked, holding another camera,"Do you think I'll give up that easily? Wait and see, Junghye!"

_________________________________________

In the Music Room

It's music class. Today's lesson is about "My Favourite Song" 

Taehyung as the only idol in the class, the teacher wanted him to start first. 

His long, slender fingers started to yet firmly over the piano keys. Playing his favourite song, Goodbye

Ara admired everything about Taehyung, his voice, his 4D personality, his handsome face and everything about him. 

Taehyung ended his performance with big applause from the class. "That was an amazing performance, Taehyung-ssi. Does anybody have any questions? Choose someone to play next too, Taehyung."

 A girl put her hand up, "Taehyung-ssi, why do you like this song?"

"Ah.. I don't know either, I just liked it," he chuckled. He eyed the classroom, trying to find someone who attracts him. 

"You," he pointed with his index finger to Ara, "Me?" Ara asked as she looked at both of her sides, making sure that he was actually pointing to her or not. "Yes, you," he said, flashing his rectangle smile. 

Am I dreaming? Ara pinched her right cheek. Nope, I'm not dreaming.

Ara stands up from her seat, walking towards the piano. She started to the piano, playing her favourite song 시간과 낙엽 (Time And Fallen Leaves).  

Her vocal is so.. her voice is smooth,breathy how should I say this? I'm speechless.. Taehyung thought.

**

Ara finished her song and received an applause from her class. She did the 90° bow as she thanked the class and heads to her seat which is beside Taehyung's.

"Psst psst, Ara-ssi!" Taehyung called. "Y-yes?" Ara faced Taehyung. 

"Do you have free time after this?" Taehung asked. "Y-yes, I-i'm free.." 

"If so, can you meet me at the school's garden? I want to talk to you," Taehyung smiled.

"S-sure.." 

**

I wonder what does he want Ara wondered. She starts to daydream..

Ah, he's here! Ara stand up.

"Oh, no need to be so humble! Please, sit~" Taehyung said.

"O-oh, okay.. S-so, what is it you wanted to talk about?" 

"Actually..I've realized that I shouldn't be holding to much hope for having Junghye. I've woke up from my fantasy of having Junghye as my girlfriend. You can even see that Junghye doesn't even show any sign of liking me or even amazed about my talents. S-so, I'm going to leave Junghye behind... and... w-will you date me instead?" Taehyung confessed.

Oh my god, he's confessing?! Ara was taken aback of the sundden confess. "I-I am gladly to accept you..Taehyung-ssi.." Ara blushed.

"No need to be so formal! Call me oppa~ Although I might be younger but who cares? Call me Taetae-oppa~" Taehyung showed his charming rectangle smile. "Y-yes, Taetae-oppa!" Taehyung grabbed Ara's hand, holding it firmly. Grinning like an idiot.

"Sorry for keeping you waitting! Did you wait that long?" Taehyung interrupted Ara's fantasies.

"N-no, not at all! I've just got here.." Ara stuttered. "Oh..I see. Here, have this drink~" Taehyung streched out a bottle of orange juice to Ara.

"Ah, thank you.. So, what did you wanted to talk about?" Ara asked.

"Please, you can drop the formalities. You're my friend now~"

Friend.. "Sure..I'm honored.. Please continue your intention of meeting me.."Ara said.

"Oh, right. I heard that you're a roommate of Junghye, is it true?"

"Yes, I am." Wow, didn't know it spreaded like a wildfire.. 

"Can you do me a favor then?"

"S-sure, I'll try.."

"Can you find out what does Junghye likes? Thank you, Ara! I'll have to be going now, I have training~"

"O-okay, goodbye." Ara looked at the orange juice that Taehyung gave to her At least I get to talk with Taehyung..

===

So yeah.. It's pretty short and I'm just going to leave it like that because I didn't want to keep you guys waitting xD 

I'll update soon if I can come up another plot for the next chapter- But I hope you really enjoyed the story~

And yeah, I have a poor vocabulary.. xD