aegyo

My Roommate Is A BOY?!

Ara's POV :

"I've wrote the rules here, you should follow it." I said as I paste the paper on his desk. "Ah, why do I have to follow your rules? I mean it's not YOUR room. It's ours." Jungkook whined. I pinched his cheeks,"Yah, are you a girl or a boy? It's girls dorm and I'm the real girl here. You're a boy, so you really should follow my rules!" 

"Ah, it hurts!" he said as he harshly grabs my wrists. "Arasseo, I'll follow." he said as he pouted. "Yah, do you think you're that cute? huh? I'm cuter okay!" I said as I stucky my tongue. "Aigoo~" he sighed as he pinches my nose. He walks to the door, "Yah, where are you going?!" I asked as I ran to him. "Practice. Wae?" 

"Mwo? Practice?" I said with a confused look. "Yeah, practice." he said. "But it's already past curfew?" 

"Well, who cares? I'm going anyway." 

"ANDWAE! It's in the rules, 'YOU CAN'T GO OUT AFTER CURFEW TIME'. See?" 

He rolled his eyes, "I do what I want. Now, please don't block my way."

"Oh, so you're not listening? It seems like I have to play hard too then.."

"What do you mean you'll pl- AAAAAAAAH!!" before Jungkook could finish his question, I kicked his shin and pinched his ear. "Does it hurt?~" I teased, not letting go his ear, twisting it. "Ow-ow-ow-ow, eung it hurts!!" 

I giggled, "There, there, I'm not twisting it~" 

"Ergh, let go of my ear already! I'm not going, not going! I'll sleep, I'll sleep!" he said. 

"I don't trust you!" I said.

Chuu! Jungkook gave me a peck on my cheek. I was left speechless, "Now?" he asked. 

"YAH, WHO THE HELL LET YOU KISS ME?!" I kicked his shin again, and covered my self with my blanket.

Jungkook smirked, "Did you like it?~"

"Piss off"

"Eoheo! Geurae, Ara-yah~ Jaljaraaa~ (Good night)" he said as he goes to bed.

Ah, my heart is going to burst! Why did he kissed my cheek? We're not even dating! Argghhh! 

Jungkook giggled. "Why are you giggling? That sounds so off-"

"Nothing~" (a/n: GIGGOLS LMFAO) 

 ______________________________________________________________________________________

Author's pov

Ara and Jungkook walked in their room. Ara jumped on her bed, "Ahh, today is so tiring~ I missed you, my bed!" she said while closing her eyes.

Jungkook sits on his bed, "Why are you even tired?"

"You really need to be careful y'know! Your adam's apple, your padding and more keep showing! I had to cover it for you,"

"Did I ask you to do that?" 

"Aish, it's just that I can't help but being worried.."

Jungkook smirks, "Aah, you're worried about me huh?~"

Ara glared, "piss off"

Jungkook giggled. "Why are you giggling? It sounds disgusting," Ara said. (a/n: act she likes it bc its cute)

 "네, 네~ (okay, okay)  I will just act like I'm a dead person to make you feel I'm not real." Would she notice my sarcasm?~

"Do what you want, I won't care. I'm going to wash up first and take a nap." she rolls her eyes. 

"네~" his eyes followed Ara's movement until she gets in the bathroom. 

He shook his head, "Tch~ So cute," Jungkook took of his wigs and changed into comfortable clothes and drifted to sleep.

**

Ara went out from the bathroom, "ah that was refreshing!~" she said as she streched her arms. She walked to see Jungkook sleeping soundly, and sat on her bed. Unlocking her phone, opening KakaoTalk to message Taehyung.

Ara :Yah, let's skip practice for today. I'm tired as hell so I want to take my beauty sleep :I

Taehyung :Why are you always tired? Andwae, we can't skip! (=w=)

"Eish this boy"

Ara :I get tired easily because of you and Jungkook. (0ㅁ0;)

Taehyung :NO 못해!ㅋㅋㅋ(You can't say No. kkk)

Ara : 제발 태형아~ (Please, Taehyung-ah~) *pouts*

Taehyung :안돼!(andwae!) 

Ara : (Voice message) Taehyung-oppa~ Please let me rest today~ 

Taehyung :Aigoo, arasseo arasseo, just go rest. Only for today okay. 

Ara : Assa! Hhehehe gomawo Taehyungie~

Taehyung is blushing so hard after hearing Ara's aegyo. "Why is she so cute?~" 

"Eish so cheap this guy, oh well since he let me rest, I'm going to sleep. Thank god theres no homework today.~" Ara happily drift herself to her dreamland.

Jungkook who was actually awake is holding himself back after hearing her aegyo. Why the hell she's doing aegyo with Taehyung. i'm jealoushe thought of it until he fell asleep by himself. 

Jungkook's dream

"Jungkook oppa~" Ara called me with her cute voice. "Oppa~" she stand in front of me. "Oppa do you love me?" she suddenly asked. "E-eh?" 

"You don't like me, oppa?" she pouted. I can feel my face burning, Is this a dream? If it is, I don't want to wake up. 

Suddenly, Ara disappeared from my sight. "Ara-ah, where are you?!" 

Two hands slipped to my chest, "I'm here, behind you.." 

I turned around, I was stunned with Ara's iness. She was wearing a long button up shirt without wearing anything under. Her cleavage was revealing, I couldn't help but stare at it. I gulped. 

She caress my hair, holding my cheeks, bringing my head closer to her as if she was going to kiss me. I closed my eyes to enjoy what's going to happen next.

I woke up, panting, I facepalmed my self, slightly blushing. I looked at Ara who was soundly asleep beside my bed.  "I must be crazy," 

==

HOLLAAA! HAHAHAHAHAHA

I am sorry for writting such a rated stuff in here eheheheheheh

i hope you enjoyed the chapter~ i'll try to update when i'm free~ (T_T)

I SWEAR I WASN'T TRYING TO WRITE OK ITS JUST JUNGKOOK'S WET DREAM LMAO