심쿵 (Heartthrob)

My Roommate Is A BOY?!

A/N: I'm writting this chapter with my phone, and yeah happens when it's on phone. I type fast there would be  chance of meting some mistakes... xD Oh and it's not that long.. lol

____________________________________

Jungkook's POV

I kept shifting, trying to cover my ears from Ara's snore. After so many times shifting my sleep posture, I gave up covering my ears. 

"WHY THE HELL IS SHE SNORING LIKE A MAN'S?!" I yelled but in a low voice, not to wake up Ara. "She's really getting on my nerves!" I threw my pillow to her, hard. She stopped snoring at first but then she snored again. I scoffed, "What even?! So unlady-like!" I looked at the time, it's 9 p.m.. "What is sleep anyway? I'll just go to dance practice. It's a good thing that my school isn't that far from the company~" I tip-toed, wearing my shoes quietly. To my surprise, my wig fell and Ara somehow got woken up but sleeps back after saying "Mhm..Taehyung-ah,"

"Is she dreaming something dirty about that Taebari(Tae+foot)?" I scoffed, "Whatever" wtih that I climbed out my room through the window. (a/n: their room is at ground level, so yeah it's easy for him to climb out xD)

_____________________________________________________

Ara's POV

I woke up, seeing Junghye still sleeping. When I looked at the clock, my eyes widen, "It's already 7:30 in the morning?! Yah,Junghye! Wake up or we're going to be late!" I shook Junghye's body. She groaned, and reached a pen and her notebook writting 'You go first, I'll go shower after you.' 

I nodded,"I'll be fast! Just don't fall asleep again, waking you up is too hard!" with that I get into the shower, as fast as I could.

As soon as I finished showered, I came out from the bathroom and there stood Junghye, widening her eyes to see me, she averted her eyes. "You can use the bathroom now," I cleared my throat. 

--Jungkook's POV

I stood in front of the bathroom, leaning on the wall, waitting for Ara to come out. Suddenly, the bathroom's door flung open, to my surprise there Ara with only her bath robe covering her body. Thank god it's big and not as short as her shorts. I quickly averted my eyes so I could hold my rising hormones. 

I heard her clearing , "You can use the bathroom now," I quickly get in the bathroom, closing the door in front of her back. I can heard her saying "Why is she being prissy? We're roommates after all..and she's not a guy to be that sensitive with girls exposing too much skin?" 

"It's because I'm a guy, I'm acting like this you idiot." I whispered as I take off my wig. "Well, I have to hurry tho."

_____________________

Me and Ara walked in our class together since we reached 5 minutes before the bell rang.  We took our seat, waitting for our homeroom teacher to come in as a daily routine in the school. 

I heard Haru talking to Ara, "Why are you late?" she asked Ara. "Ah..I woke up late today..so..yeah...I'm late." Ara shrugged. Haru nodded and just kept quiet, turning her attention to our homeroom teacher that came in after 5 minutes the bell rang. 

I didn't give any attention until I heard the teacher calling my name to check the attendance and continue to spazz, thinking when will I canbto show my real self as no one knows about my real identity except the hyungs and our company staffs. Did I mentioned that Taehyung is one of my members in my upcoming group debut? Yeah, he is. And he doesn't even know about this. I don't know if he's blind or something, laughs.

I felt someone poked me, "Hey, Junghye. why are you smiling to yourself?" I turned my attention to Ara with a shocked face. "Why are you smilling to yourself?" Ara asked again, I shook my head signing theres nothing important and to my surprise she just nodded. She usually would whine to annoy me and make me spit out everything. 

I took my notebook, writting "What did our teacher talked about?" She reads it and shook her head, "Eeyy, where did your mind went while the teacher was talking? Did you thought about someone you like? Is that why you were smiling?" she teased. 

I wrote "My mind went to the USA. NO AM NOT. I was just thinking about the audition." Ara chuckled that made my heart throbbed "I'm just joking. The teacher didn't talk about anything but checking our attendance, telling us to not give up and be a human before being an idol and talks about the audition. That's all," with that I nodded. With that, our conversation stopped and our next subject twacher came in. 

I felt my heart beating fasten after I heard Ara's cute chuckle and face. I breathed in and out thinking I'm not in love with her,right? 

==

HEY GUYS~ XD

Lol, it's a short chapter right? Or just all my chapters are short.. Lol. xD

what did you think? What's your theory about Jungkook having his heartbeat race after Ara's cute attitude (welp Ara's character is a happy-go-lucky and pretty~ but yeah Suzy just hate her xD) 

leave a comment, I'll be happy fo hear of your theories(?) hehehehe xD 

Well yes, I'm updating early and I wrote this for a day and this is all I can go TT TT 

I'll update soon if I have time~ It's a good thing that my grandma's wifi is already fixed. xD