Step One~

I need You to Know

Step One~ Dress to Impress


 

Step One~ Dress to Impress

 

"Oh my gosh," Wonwoo laughed when he saw Mingyu. "What are you wearing?" 

"This is how I dress" Mingyu shrugged as he stopped next to Wonwoo. 

"Are you going on a date after this?" Wonwoo asked. 

"Why would you ask that?" Mingyu asked with a confused look on his face.

"Well by the way your dressed, you must be going on a date" Wonwoo explained.

Oh, Wonwoo

"So, who's the lucky person?" Wonwoo asked with excitement shining in his eyes.

"Uhm, I-I" Mingyu stuttered and looked away.

"Ah, you don't want to tell me" Wonwoo pouted.

"No! Its not that! Its just..uhh.." Mingyu looked at the floor not noticing the playful look Wonwoo had on. 

"It's okay, c'mon let just go buy the things for the party" Wonwoo grabbed Mingyu's hand.

"Why are we skipping class for this again?" Mingyu asked.

"You dummy, were having a party to celebrate Jungkookie's return" Wonwoo said. "Plus, he's bringing his group of friends with him"

"Oh god! Don't tell me that the weird  Taehyung kid is coming with him!" Mingyu shuddered at the thought.

"Mingyu, Taehyung is Jungkookie's boyfriend" Wonwoo smiled at the scared looking Mingyu.

"I respect your brother for handling a guy like him" Mingyu stated.

Wonwoo laughed and easily led Mingyu towards the store. They spent the next hour getting food for the party. After dealing with a sulking Mingyu, who didn't get his candy, they headed towards the Jeon household.

"You know, I never understood why you guys still stayed here even though here's only four people living there and there's like 100 rooms" Mingyu mused.

"Well there's only three people in your family and you guys also have 100 spare rooms" Wonwoo said back.

"Well, we have a lot of family over" 

"And we do too" 

"So Jungkook's friends are staying at your house?" 

"Mhm, its going to be a long night, so I'm thinking of asking Seungcheol if I can stay over"

"Stay over at my place" Mingyu said.

"Really?" Wonwoo asked a flustered Mingyu.

"Yeah! It'll be nice to have company over" Mingyu smiled at the older. He really hopes Wonwoo will say yes.

"Okay, thanks, Min" Wonwoo smiled brightly at the younger.

 

~°~

 

When Wonwoo and Mingyu reached the Jeon household they weren't expecting to see the disaster. Seokmin and Vernon were running around. Chan and Seungkwan were fighting over the decorations. Junhui and Minghao disappeared. Soonyoung and Jeonghan were glaring at each other with a flustered Jisoo in between. Jihoon and Seungcheol seemed to be the only normal ones. And watching with amusement, stood seven boys. 

"Well it's nice to be home" 


Short chapter. 

It .

I'm aweful but I've been drowning in homework T^T

Does anyone know what a gold 'F' means? 

I saw it on my description and a gold line in front of the title

Well, here's the first step and we meet Jeon Jungkook with his bunch of friends. 

Adios!^^

(Has anyone seen the Mansae MV? Its like the holy grail♡!!)