With Fall Comes Love

I need You to Know

 

"I declare you married!"

Soon, claps erupted from the crowd as the newly wed couple kissed. Everyone was smiling, partly because of the couple and the bright warm weather.

It was August, summer already passing and the trees beginning to shed its leaves. And Wonwoo sighed contently as he watched leaved fall off the tree. He like fall, he liked how the serene it looked. And he mostly liked how Mingyu looked with red, orange, and yellow surrounding him.

Wonwoo especially liked how cute Mingyu looked wrapped in scarves and how clingy he got. But today, was a very special day for both of them. It was Minki and Mingyun's wedding. Over the past months, Mingyu and Minki got close and became great friends and likewise with Wonwoo and Minhyun.

Wonwoo instantly headed towards the couple to congratulate them. He was glad that everything at the end worked out perfectly. 

"Minhyun, congratulations!" Wonwoo smiled as he hugged both of them. 

"Thanks, Wonwoo" Minhyun smiled, he was wearing a black tuxedo with a pink bowtie and Minki was wearing a white tuxedo with a pink bowtie. 

"Where's Mingyu, Wonwoo?" Minki asked when he noticed that the cheery male was missing.

"He went to get food" Wonwoo chuckled and pointed towards the tall male grabbing food.

"Aish, I should set a limit on how much food he gets or else everyone's going to starve" Minki quickly said goodbye and headed towards Mingyu.

"How've you been, Wonu?" Minhyun asked after Minki left.

"I've been okay, juggling college and family business" Wonwoo shrugged. "You?"

"I feel great, I'm really glad you guys could come"
"We wouldn't miss it, you'll be there for our wedding too right?"

"Of course! When did you propose to Min?" Minhyun asked.

"I haven't, but I will" Wonwoo smiled as he stared at the pouting male who was being scolded by Minki.

"A manchild for another manchild" Minhyun teased.

"Yah! I'm not a manchild" Wonwoo pouted.

"Uh huh, and I'm an alien" Minhyun snorted.

"Well actually, I actually think that Taehyung is an alien," Wonwoo began, not noticing someone creeping up behind him. "He's so weird, sometimes I wonder what Kookie sees in him but he's an okay alien"

"Are you still stuck on the thought that Taetae is an alien?" Mingyu asked as he draped himself over the deep voiced male.

"Yesterday I caught him talking to a leaf, Gyu! A leaf!"

"Aish, he's just a very special case, plus he's actually a very fun person to hang out with" Mingyu said, both not noticing that Minhyun already left.

"Now, I want you to dance with me"

"Gyu, you know I can't dance well" Wonwoo whined as his boyfriend pulled him to the dance floor.

"Shut up, Jeon Wonwoo, you can to dance"

"Fine, but after this I want food"

~°~

"Oh god" Mingyu moaned. "Faster! Faster!"

Gritting his teeth, Wonwoo moved as fast as he could. He would not give up until they won this dance competition against Minhyun and Minki.

Plus he didn't want Mingyu to be angry at him for losing the competition. And when Mingyu got angry at him, he felt lost and completely useless.

"WOOO! GO MEANIE! GO MEANIE!" Jungkook chanted, Taehyung joining him along with their line of friends.

"GO HYUNKI! I THINK!" Hyunki's friends chanted.

"Meanie!"

"Hyunki!"

"Meanie!"

"Hyunki!"

"Wonwoo, I can't.. leave me.. save yourself!"

"You can do it, Gyu!" Wonwoo encouraged the younger.

"I don't think I'll make-"

"Meanie won!"

"Wait what?" The couple looked up to find Minki on the floor panting and Minhyun chugging a bottle of water.

"Oh my god, we did it, Wonwoo!" Mingyu squealed and tackled the latter into a hug.

"Yah! Don't use God's name in vain!" Jisoo's voice echoed through the crowd.

"Hong Jisoo, let them have their moment!" Jeonghan scolded the younger.

Chuckling, Wonwoo pulled Mingyu off the dance floor. After getting congratulations on winning the competition, Mingyu pulled Wonwoo to walk around Hyunki's estate.

"That was really fun, wasn't it?" Mingyu sighed and snuggled closer to Wonwoo.

"It was" Wonwoo hummed in content, loving how the younger curled into him.

"I wonder how it feels to plan a wedding" Mingyu mused as they walked through a lane full of dead leaves.

"Do you want to plan your own wedding, Gyu?"

"W-What?"

"Let's get married" Wonwoo suddenly stopped.

"M-Married!? Wonwoo what are you saying?" Mingyu looked at Wonwoo in shock.

"Let's get married, but not now when we graduate or when we want to" Wonwoo explained after seeing the panicked look on his face.

"Aish, you pabo, you scared me"

"But.. will you marry me?"

"Of course! You don't need to ask" Mingyu smiled brightly.

Grinning, Wonwoo pulled Mingyu into a kiss. Enjoying the warmth he radiated in the cold evening. Minhyun may have gotten married but he has the best present yet.

He goes by the name of Kim Mingyu.

A future Jeon.

 


 

Fianlly updated! I was thinking of making the very very end chapter when they get married and Mingyu freaks about his wedding being perfect and all. Whagcha think? Ne or no?