Distractions & The Surprise Party

I need You to Know

 

Mingyu and Wonwoo were were sitting under the tree in the school campus when they were attacked by their eleven best friends.

"Hey guys!" Seungcheol greeted them.

"Hey" Both males responded.

"Sooo, are you guys free today?" Asked Jeonghan as he latched himself onto Jisoo's arm.

"Yea, we were about to get ice cream" Wonwoo said as he piked Mingyu's stomach.

Great! Were having a sleep over at my house since its Friday!" Seungcheol cheered along with the rest of the group.

"Sleep over? Isn't that childish, hyung?" Mingyu asked.

"How dare you!" Soonyoung gasped.

"It is not childish!" Seokmin cried out. 

"Yea!" Hansol joined in.

"Why are we screaming!?" Asked Seungkwan.

"No idea!" Replied Soonyoung.

"How are we friends with these people?" Mingyu turned towards Wonwoo.

"I dunno but there's nothing we can do about it" Wonwoo smiled cheekily. 

Pouting, Mingyu started to mumble to himself as the others began talking about their "sleep over".

"Mingyu, c'mon. We have to go to class" Wonwoo said as he pulled the younger up.

"Fine" Mingyu stood next to Wonwoo.

"Okay, we'll meet you guys later at Seungcheol's house" Wonwoo began to pull Mingyu towards their last class of the day.

"Okay! Bye guys!" Eleven voices rang through the courtyard as Wonwoo and Mingyu headed towards class.

"Hey, don't we have class too?" Minghao's voice piped up.

"Holy cheese!" 

Suddenly the eleven boys began to run in different directions. Each one panicking as they tried to beat the bell.

~°~

An hour later, all thirteen boys stood in front of the school. 

"Okay, so Mingyu and Wonwoo will go get their stuff and since we already have our stuff over already, we'll just have to wait and the party begins!" Jihoon said happily.

"Why is he so..happy?" Soonyoung asked.

"He's probably happy 'cause he gets to spend the night at his boyfriend's house" Snickered Seokmin. 

"Shut up!" Jihoon glared angrily at the couple.

"Thank god, he doesn't have his guitar" Mingyu piped in and hid behind Wonwoo when Jihoon glared his way.

"Gosh, that's still the funniest thing that happened to you" Hansol laughed loudly.

"It was the scariest thing ever! I had nightmares all week" Pouted Mingyu as his friends laughed.

"Whatever, Jihoonnie looks hot when he's angry" Seungcheol stated as he wrapped an arm around the now blushing Jihoon.

Punching his boyfriend lightly on the shoulder, they began to leave school. After a couple minutes of walking, they went separate ways. Mingyu and Wonwoo went left and the rest headed towards Seungcheol's house.

As Mingyu and Wonwoo got their things ready for the weekend, Seungcheol was about to pull all his hair out. 

"The balloons go over there, Seokmin!" 

"No, no, no! This table has to be in the corner or else there won't be any space!"

"Where's the cake!"

"Oh dear god! Why did you hide it! My hair is going to get gray by the time I turn twenty with you guys!"

All ten boys were silently watching Seungcheol with amused smiles.

"Hyung, the cake is in the fridge"Junhui said as he pointed towards the kitchen.

"Oh.." Seungcheol stopped pacing. "Well, since everything seems to be in place, all we need is for the birthday boy to appear"

"Wait, where did you put the presents?" Asked Jisoo.

"In the closet near the entrance" Replied Seungcheol as he checked his phone. "Okay everyone! To your hiding spots for Wonwoo and Mingyu are heading this way"

~°~

"Mingyu, are you sure?" 

"I'm 100% sure Seungcheol said to just walk in" Mingyu said as he grabbed Wonwoo's hand. "Now c'mon let's go inside"

Pouring his lips, Wonwoonlet himself be dragged inside. When Wonwoo entered he heard nothing. Confused, he didn't notice that Mingyu had let go of his hand. 

"Mingyu what's hap-" 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" 

The lights were as all his friends were smiling. 

"What's happening?" Wonwoo asked as he looked around the decorated room. "Its not even my birthday yet"

"We're throwing you an early birthday party!" Seungkwan loudly said as he went to hug Wonwoo.

"Since you won't be here in July for a whole month" Chan said as he hugged the birthday boy.

"Which is so unfair!" Soonyoung pouted and Seokmin hugged him.

"Now, bring out the cake!" Seungcheol smiled.

After he said that, Jeonghan and Jisoo walked out holding a big cake that read 'Happy brithday, Wonwoo!'. As the cake was set down, Mingyu pulled Wonwoo towards the cake.

"Happy birthday to you!" They began to sing as Seungcheol lit the candles. Smiling widley, Wonwoo blew all 18 candles. 

"Wooo!"

As they all congratulated Wonwoo, Jeonghan cut the cake and Jisoo handed it to everyone. 

"Now onto the presents!" Hansol spoke up as he fed Seungkwan cake. 

Wonwoo shot Mingyu a look, 'Oh no' he mouthed. 

"Let's start with the presents!" Mingyu smirked as Wonwoo gave him a shocked looked.

                                                     


 

Authors Note~

First chapter's up! Hope its up to expectation(ノ´ー`)ノ

Thanks to all the subscribers!