Let's Run away Together

I need You to Know

 

 

It's been a week since Mingyu and Wonwoo had any sort of communication. And their friends noticed how much it affected them. 

Heck, even Minhyung could tell something was bothering Wonwoo. 

"Wonwoo, are you okay?" Minhyung asked for the twentieth time that day.

"Hmm? Yeah, I'm just tired" Wonwoo smiled reassuringly.

"Okay," Minhyung said as he eyed Wonwoo. "Do you want chocolate or vanilla cake?"

"Uhm, chocolate?" Wonwoo replied and looked at the book of cake designs that Minhyung brought. 

They kept discussing more about the wedding and Wonwoo won't deny he felt..wrong.

Like he should be planning his special day with someone else that isn't Minhyung. 

"Hey, are you okay?" Minhyung asked for the twentieth time.

"Hmm? Yeah, I'm fine" Wonwoo smiled.

"Okay," Minhyung eyed Wonwoo. "Do you want chocolate or Vanilla?" 

"Uhm, chocolate?" Wonwoo asked as he looked at the cake designs.

"Chocolate it is" 

Minhyung and Wonwoo kept planning the wedding preparations and choosing the main courses of food. To Wonwoo, everything felt wrong. He shouldn't be planning the wedding with Minhyung.

He should be playfully bickering over the decorations and food with someone else. The person he wants to actually marry. And to Wonwoo, he knew for sure it wasn't Minhyung. 

"Okay! I can't take it anymore," Minhyung said as he slammed the wedding cake book down. "What is wrong with you?"

"N-Nothing! I swear, Minhyung"

"You better tell me now, Wonwoo" Minhyung glared and crossed his arms.

"I-I, fine," Wonwoo sighed. "I-I can't marry you!"

"W-What?" 

"I'm sorry! I just can't anymore! I just feel weird, I can't go on with this, Minhyung"

Wonwoo stared at the floor. He really hoped Minhyung wouldn't be angry.  

"Thank god! I thought I was the only one!" Minhyung sighed as he pushed the wedding books away in disgust.

"Wait what?" It was Wonwoo's turn to be surprised now.

"I actually already have a boyfriend" Minhyung smiled sheepishly. "His name is Minki" 

"Really?!" Wonwoo gasped. "Why did you even go through with this?"

"I just did it for the company actually" Minhyung shrugged.

"Oh.."

"Don't worry, you're a really great guy! I'm sure Mingyu's a lucky man" 

"Mingyu? Oh no no no, Mingyu doesn't like me that way" Wonwoo shook his head.

"Really? The was my I noticed, it seemed like he does" Minhyung said. 

"Do you think he does?" Wonwoo asked, curiosity appearing.

"I'm 100% sure he likes you, Wonwoo" Minhyung chuckled as Wonwoo's face brightened.

Smiling, Wonwoo began to imagine the tall sweet-smiled boy. The same boy he fell in love with in middle school.

"Got him Wonwoo" Minhyung said as he smiled at the younger.

"Really? Do you mind?" 

"I'll take care of it, now go!" Minhyung laughed and pushed Wonwoo towards the door. 

"Thank you, Minhyung!" Wonwoo waved and ran out the door. 

"Ah, young love" Minhyung sighed as he watched Wonwoo disappear.

~°~

Mingyu had been watching TV and eating Cookie dough ice cream when he heard the doorbell. Patting his hair down, Mingyu walked to the door and opened it.

"Can I help yo-" Mingyu was pulled into a hug. "Wonwoo!?"

Wonwoo didn't respond as he hugged Mingyu tightly. It felt nice to hold Mingyu in his arms. And Mingyu smiled. Wonwoo felt warm and Mingyu has been lying to himself all this week. He missed Wonwoo.

"Oh god, Mingyu. I'm so sorry! I love you" Wonwoo said as he hugged Mingyu tightly. 

"W-Wonwoo?" Mingyu stood in shock.

"I love you, okay? I'm such an idiot for not noticing earlier" Wonwoo muttered as Mingyu stood in shock, still processing what Wonwoo said.

"Wonwoo, I-" 

"Let's run away together" Wonwoo cut Mingyu off. 


 

Happy October! 

13th chapter is up^^ 

Tomorrow's Friday! Yay!