The ert & The Dense Mr. Beanie

I need You to Know

 

After Mingyu's little jealousy scene, both males headed back towards their friends. As they walked in Jeonghan went to sit next to his boyfriend while Mingyu sat next to Wonwoo. 

"You okay?" Wonwoo whispered so only Mingyu heard.

"Yea, just needed some fresh air" Mingyu whispered back. 

"Okay" Wonwoo smiled.

Mingyu flushed a light pink and looked away. He hoped Wonwoo didn't see him blush. When he felt his cheeks cool down, he turned towards Wonwoo but saw the older talking to the youngest of the group. 

Mingyu couldn't help the jealousy that was building. Huffing, he crossed his arms and turned away. He couldn't help feeling possessive over Wonwoo. 

"Hey Mingyu, what're you doing this tomorrow?" Seungkwan asked a sulking Mingyu.

"Tomorrow? Uhm, I think I have to go to this event" Mingyu replied.

"Oh, that's bad,"Soonyoung. "We wanted to go to the movies"

"I won't be able to go either" Wonwoo piped up.

"What! Why?" Whined Chan.

"I have to go to the same event as Mingyu" Wonwoo simply said.

"Oh right, its lucky I don't have to go" Smiled Seungcheol.

"Psht, I whish I didn't have to go" Mingyu mumbled. 

"It's okay, I'll be there too" Wonwoo smiled. "You won't suffer alone"

"Plus Jeonghan will have to go too" He added.

"Wait what?!" Jeonghan asked.

"You're now part of the family since your sister married my cousin, soo that means you'll be involved in the whole company as my right hand man" Wonwoo shrugged his shoulders as everyone sat in shock. 

"R-Right hand man?" Jeonghan asked with big eyes.

"Yeah, its tradition to choose someone from the family," Wonwoo explained. "But since Jungkook isn't old enough to help it falls to you"

"But Jungkook is only two years off and isn't he coming back this month?" Asked Jisoo. 

"Oh, I'm sorry" Wonwoo smiled sheepishly. "Did you want Jeonghan to work at your company?" 

"No, its okay" Jisoo smiled back. "I did, but it's family tradition"

"My Jisoo is so nice!" Jeonghan sighed as he hugged him.

"Except when he says random bible lines" Jihoon pipped up.

"And we can't say; Oh my god or the "H" word" Junhui backed up.

"I thought you were innocent!" 

"Looks can deceive the human eye" Junhui smiled slyly.

"So, does that make Minghao not innocent?" Wonwoo asked.

All eyes turned to the silent boy next to Junhui. Minghao blinked, confused at why everyone was staring at him.

"But he's so cute and.. Innocent!" Mingyu gawked.

"I would never think of him as not innocent!" Seungcheol said.

"He's like the definition of innocent" Hansol piped in. 

"How did he start dating a ert!" Seokmin screamed.

"Well they do say opposites attract, right?" Chan spoke up.

"I'm sorry I couldn't save you!" Jeonghan cried.

"Guys.." 

Everyone stopped the noises they were doing and looked at Wonwoo.

"Where's Minghao and the ert?"

After minutes of silence, Jihoon and Mingyu spoke up first.

"Well crap.."

"Language!" Yelled Jisoo.

"Sorry!" 

 

~°~

 

It didn't take long for the eleven guys yo find the ert with the innocent Minghao. Seungkwan and Hansol found them eating ice cream in the nearby park. 

"Why did you run away with Minghao?" Chan asked as he sported a pout.

"He's my boyfriend and he deserves to be taken out on dates" Junhui replied as he wrapped an arm around a blushing Minghao.

"You better not corrupt him, Junhui" Seungcheol warned. 

"I would never!" Gasped Junhui.

"Uhm, guys I think we lost half of the group" Jihoon said.

"No, they went to get ice cream" Minghao spoke up as they saw the rest returned with ice cream.

"We got ice cream!" Mingyu happily smiled as Wonwoo handed him a strawberry flavored ice cream cone.

"Thanks Wonnie" 

"Your welcome, Minnie" 

Wonwoo happily smiles causing Mingyu to sport a small blush. They didn't notice the looks their friends gave them as they were in their own little world.

"Those two are so cute!" Seungkwan squealed.

"Its so obvious Mingyu likes Wonwoo" Jisoo observed.

"So sad that Mr. Beanie is dense" Jeonghan sighed.

"We should help them get together!" Chan said.

"Oh, we will and I already have the perfect plan" Jeonghan smiled.

"Hey guys, what're you doing?" Wonwoo's voice interrupted their little talk.

"Nothing!" Jihoon said as they moved away from he little circle they made.

"Oh, okay," Mingyu shrugged. "Wonwoo and I want to walk around the park, wanna join us?"

"Yea! Its a nice day for a walk since we don't really walk around" Jeonghan smiled.

"Jeonghan.. We walk around school each day and see each other like every single day!" Seungkwan said.

"I told Jisoo that his boyfriend was weird" Mingyu muttered.

"I am not!" 

Everyone laughed at the angry looking Jeonghan. 


 

Authors Note~

Okay so the plan to get Mr. Beanie and Mingyu together is going to be unfolded in the next chapter! Yay^^ 

Until the next chapter :D 

(And I added Kookie since c'mon we need some of the golden maknae and they will appear later in the story)