Wonwoo's Secret

I need You to Know

 

Its been a couple weeks since the whole disaster and Jungkook's arrival. To everyone else it was going great. But to Mingyu, he had a bad feeling. 

Wonwoo lately, has been ignoring him. Well not ignoring him but not talking to him as he used to.

To the rest, it didn't seem weird since Wonwoo used to leave early for business purposes. But Mingyu knew that Jungkook and Wonwoo were hiding something. 

He had to.

It was another week until Mingyu saw Wonwoo. They were all sitting in a circle outside on Seungcheol's backyard.

"So guys, what should we do this weekend?" Soonyoung asked.

"Let's go camping!" Chan suggested.

"Or let's go to a night club!" Hansol said. "But the rapping type"

"Ooh that's sounds fun! I haven't rapped in ages," Seungcheol pouted. "I think I'm getting rusty"

"Or we could do karaoke night" Jeonghan said while Jisoo nodded along. 

"I'm sorry guys" Wonwoo sighed. "I won't be able to make it"

"Again?" Junhui asked.

"Yep, I have plans ready with the family"

"That's a bummer" Jihoon said.

"Do you want us to kidnap you?" Seungkwan asked and earned nods from everyone.

"It's okay guys" Wonwoo laughed. "I'll join you next time"

"Let's go to a rapping club" Mingyu piped up.

"Rapping club?" Seokmin repeated as he looked at the tall male.

"Mhm, we've done almost everything but gone there and we are not doing karaoke again" 

Laughing at Mingyu, Everyone turned their attention to the 'leader' of the gang.

"Let's go rapping and just to tell you two, I'm going to destroy you" Seungcheol smirked.

"Bring it on, Papa Coups!" Hansol and Mingyu replied.

"Dang it! Don't call me that! The parents are Jisoo and Jeonghan!"

 

~°~

 

"Okay! That was actually really fun!" Jihoon laughed.

"Are you laughing at my failure, Jihoonie?" Seungcheol pouted.

"Well it was funny to see you lose to Hansol" Jihoon stated as he looked at the pouting Seungcheol.

"I told you, I would win" Hansol boasted. 

"My Sol is the best!" Seungkwan smiled. 

"Of course I am, Boo!" Hansol exclaimed.

"But Wonwoo is better" Mingyu muttered under his breath.

"Did you say something Mingyu?" Jisoo asked the sulking Mingyu.

"Nothing!" 

"Okay, who wants to go watch a movie?" 

"We do!"

~°~

 

The next day, Mingyu decided, after a whole night without sleeping, that he was going to confront Wonwoo. It wasn't a long walk to the Jeon Residence.

Reaching the front gate, Mingyu rang the doorbell. After saying his name name and earning access, Mingyu walked up towards the door. With two nocks, the door opened revealing Jungkook.

"Oh! Mingyu! What are you doing here!" Jungkook laughed nervously.

"Is Wonwoo home?" Mingyu asked.

"Yeah, but he's busy at the moment" Jungkook said and blocked the door with his body.

"Well, I need to see him, so excuse me" Mingyu said and easily pushed pass Jungkook.

Walking to the living room, Mingyu found Wonwoo laughing with a very handsome good looking man.

"Wonwoo?"

"M-Mingyu! W-What are you doing here?" Wonwoo looked at Mingyu in surprise.

"Well I came to see if you were here and Jungkook told me you were busy but it seems to me that you aren't"

"Sorry, he's a family friend" Wonwoo said. "Uhm, Mingyu meet Hwang Minhyun" 

"Hi! Nice to meet you" Minhyun smiled. 

"Likewise" Mingyu forced a smile.

"Excuse us, Minhyun" Wonwoo said and pulled Mingyu towards the kitchen and away from earshot.

"Look Mingyu, I can explain"

"I don't need any explanations" Mingyu said and crossed his arms. Feeling betrayed and heartsick.

"Mingyu.."

"Is he the one you were spending time with while we were wondering where you were?" 

"M-Mingyu, it's not my fault! My parents want me to stay with him.." 

"Why?" Mingyu asked and looked at Wonwoo.

"B-Because Minhyun is m-my fiancé" Wonwoo replied.


Hello my lovely readers! 

Are you shocked?

I sure was XD 

But a new character! 

Yay! 

I hope this was a good chapter ^^