The Truth is Out

I need You to Know

 

It's been a week since Mingyu and Wonwoo started talking again. Everyone was glad that the two finally made up since they couldn't stand the tension between the two.

Wonwoo was happy that Minhyun understood and he was really glad he was so understanding. They broke of their engagement but still met up for the daily 'wedding planning' since their parents still didn't know.

It was on their fifth meeting that Minhyun voiced their thoughts.

"Wonwoo, when are you going to tell you parents?"

"Tell them what?"

"That we broke off the engagement and that we love other people" Minhyun rolled his eyes. Sometimes Wonwoo could be forgetful and he sure hoped Mingyu would be able to handle him.

"Hmm, probably tomorrow since we meet up with them," Wonwoo shrugged his shoulders. "If they don't accept then I really don't care because I love Mingyu"

Smiling, Minhyun returned to his earlier activities. Which consisted of finding the perfect engagement ring for his 'beautiful Minki' while Wonwoo thought of tomorrow.

~°~

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Mingyu whispered.

"Of course, Minnie" Wonwoo said, causing a blush to appear on Mingyu's cheeks. "Just wait for me out here okay?"

"Okay," Mingyu promised. "Good luck, Woo"

Giving Mingyu a quick kiss, Wonwoo entered his house. He was instantly greeted by the warmth and smell of food and the flowery smell of his mom's perfume.

"Wonwoo, darling! It's so good to see you again" Minhyun's mom smiled and gave Wonwoo a tight hug.

"It's good to see you again too" Wonwoo smiled. "Where's your husband?"

"I'm right here, son" A deep voice chuckled. Turning around Wonwoo found himself face to face with an older version of Minhyun.

Wow, the genes of this family..

"Hello, Mr. Kim" Wonwoo politely bowed.

"Aish, this kid" He chuckled. "Don't need to bow"

"Ah, okay" Wonwoo said as he stood straight up.

"Wonwoo, you're finally here" A velvet like voice spoke up from behind the trio. "Minhyun's in the living room"

"Perfect, can we have a family meeting, mom?" 

"Sure, I'll tell your father," She smiled. 

With a nod, Wonwoo led Minhyun's parents to the living room where Minhyun was waiting. Greeting him, Wonwoo sat next to him as his parents arrived. 

"What's this family meeting about?" The deep voice asked. 

"Mom, dad, Mr and Mrs. Kim, me and Minhyun have something to tell you guys" Wonwoo paused as he took a deep breath. 

"Me and Minhyun brok off out engagements because we love somebody else and I don't care what you day but I love Mingyu and Minhyun loves Minki" 

Silence engulfed the whole room.

Well, crap


Hello everybody! 

How's you all doing? 

I'm dying(╯︵╰,)

Studying for the PSAT's is hard and so hard 

since I get distracted easily T-T 

I'll try to update like the other 4 stories I have XD 

Au revoir!