I'm On Cloud Nine

I need You to Know

 

Silence engulfed the room. Four pairs of eyes watched the two with gaping mouths. The first person who snapped out of their shock was Wonwoo's dad.

"Finally! I thought I was going to explode"

"Oh honey, it's Mingyu right?" Wonwoo's mom asked.

Not finding any words, Wonwoo nodded.

"Ha! You owe me!" She laughed as she turned her attention towards Minhyun's mom.

"Darn, I thought he would have said it earlier"

"M-Mom! Did you guys bet on us?" Wonwoo asked in disbelief. He never thought his parents would be capable of doing something like that. Especially Minhyun's parents.

"Well it's obvious you liked Mingyu and since you didn't want to tell him, we gave you a slight push," Wonwoo's dad explained. "Plus, your engagement to Minhyun was broken off ages ago"

Wonwoo couldn't believe it. He didn't have to marry Minhyun. He could live happily ever after with Mingyu. He felt happy, overjoyed, ecstatic.

"So are you okay with this?" Minhyun asksd, cautious of their answer.

"Of course! We just want you two to be happy" Mr. Jeon voiced instantly.

"I just can't believe you didn't just tell us this from the start" Wonwoo shook his head.

"Well there isn't fun in that is there?" Mrs. Jeon pouted, much to her son's surprise. 

"Mom! Don't do that! Its embarrassing!" Wonwoo whined, hiding his face behind his hands. 

"Do what?" She teased as she kept pouting.

"Aish, I don't know you anymore" Wonwoo rolled his eyes. 

"Well, I'm sorry to interrupt this lovely moment but I need to meet Minki" Minhyun smiled.

"We're going with you, son" Minhyun's dad piped up, his mom nodding next to him.

"We need to meet our future son-in-law" She said, making Minhyun blush.

~°~

"Yah, Wonwoo are you even listening to me?" 

"Hmm? I'm sorry, GyuGyu" Wonwoo smiled at Mingyu, causing the younger to blush. 

"Its okay, I was just saying that the guys wanted to see if we could hang out today" 

"Why? I just want to say here and cuddle with my GyuGyu bear" Wonwoo whined. 

"J-Jeon Wonw-woo!" Mingyu gasped as Wonwoo nibbled along his jawline. 

"Well, Mr. Kim, I have some very fun things planned out," Wonwoo smirked. "Don't you want to join me?"

"Ah, it" Mingyu said and succumbed into Wonwoo's action.


Hey guys, this is the last chapter! Sorry I haven't been able to update any of my stories since I had basketball try outs and I hope I'll make it. Sorry it's super short (ToT)