Wedding Bells A Ringing For Meanie

I need You to Know

       Wedding Bells A Ringing For Meanie


 

No, no, no! That doesn't go there! These have to be next to the white ones not the blue ones!" Mingyu sighed as he saw the mistake the decorators made.

It has been five years since Wonwoo purposed to Mingyu. And its been 6 months since they finally began to plan the wedding. The reason they waited so long was because they wanted to finish their college education and get working before getting married.

Even if they're parents were paying for the wedding, they already wanted to have stable jobs before tying the not.

The other reason Mingyu was on edge was that he spent a whole week without Wonwoo. No calls, texts, no anything between them. They both purposed the idea of not seeing each other for a week until the wedding so that it could be much more special.

But Mingyu regretted ever agreeing. He missed his deep voiced teddy bear. He missed cuddling up with him and watching movies. He missed getting his morning kiss every morning. And he really missed the presence of the latter.

"Yah, Kim Mingyu what are you doing out here? We're supposed to get your ready and we still need to style your hair" Minki stepped up behind Mingyu.

"I can't, they're so many things that could go wrong, Minki!" Mingyu whined.

"Aish, your going to be a Jeon now, act like one," Minki rolled his eyes. "They always keep their cool and so do you"

"No they don't! Have you even seen Wonwoo during finals? He certainly did not keep his cool"

"Shut up, now c'mon we need your hair cut and dyed by 4 and it's 9 right now"Minki said and pushed him towards the room where everyone else was.

"B-But!"

"I will personally cut your hair and then you'll be ruined for you big day" Minki threatened.

"A-Ah, well let's go get ready" Mingyu chuckled nervously at the thought of Minki cutting his hair.

~°~

"Jeon Wonwoo! Sit back down here this instant!"

"B-But, I need to check on Mingyu" Wonwoo whined.

"Nope, not until your wedding your not" Jisoo said.

"But it is my wedding!"

"Didn't they say that the Jeon's kept their cool under pressure?" Jungkook asked.

"Uhm, no! Did you not see me during finals?!"

"Uhm, no I was in highschool at that time" Jungkook replied.

"Aish, shut up and let me call Mingyu" Wonwoo pouted.

"No, now sit down and let them finish your hair" Minhyun said and pushed Wonwoo towards the awaiting stylist.

"Can you at least call Minki and ask how Mingyu is?" Wonwoo begged as the stylist began to fix his hair.

"Hmm, first let yourself be groomed to perfection" Soonyoung said as he patted Wonwoo's shoulders.

"Fine" Wonwoo grumbled and let his hair be groomed.

~•~

"Oh my god, Oh my god, OH MY GOD!"

"Yah, Mingyu take deep breaths" Minki smiled at the hyperventilating male.

"What if he says no?" Mingyu asked, tears springing into his eyes as the thought of Wonwoo leaving him at the alter.

"He won't, I'm 100% he loves you" Jeonghan assured the younger.

"Yeah, and if he does leave you he has us to deal with" Seokmin said as he held a fist up.

"Thank you guys" Mingyu smiled at his friends.

"Everyone into position! It's almost time" Minki quickly pushed put everyone into their positions. Soon after, music began to play and the doors opened. Seokmin and Jeonghan walked first, then Minki and Chan, Minghao and Seungkwan and Jihoon. Lastly, Mingyu walked down the aisle with his dad leading him towards Wonwoo.

As he walked down the flower decorated aisle, Wonwoo watched in awe as Mingyu walked closer and closer to him. He was a wearing a stunningly white suit, his hair cut at the sides and dyed blue. He looked stunning. Especially with the bright smile he was sporting.

As Wonwoo looked around, he knew he wasn't the only on that also noticed the latter's handsomeness. Everyone was smiling as they watched him walk towards Wonwoo.

Soon, Mingyu finally reached the front. As his dad handed him over to Wonwoo, he felt the urge to kiss him. But he held himself back in.

"You look stunning" Wonwoo's deep voice greeted Mingyu's ears.

"You look handsome" Mingyu said as he looked at Wonwoo. He was wearing a deep blue suit and his hair was styled upwards and slightly styled to the right. He was handsome, and Mingyu suddenly felt the urge to hide him from the eyes of their guests.

Giving Mingyu a cheeky smile, Wonwoo turned towards the priest. They had decided on an outdoor wedding since they planned it in the summer. And Mingyu was glad it wasn't raining today to ruin his already spectacular wedding.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we are here today to join these two in sacred marriage. Before we start, if anyone anyone objects to this marriage please speak up or forever hold in your words"

Seconds passed and nobody spoke up, the priest kept talking,

"Do you, Jeon Wonwoo accept Kim Mingyu as your faithful husband? To have and to hold from this day forward, for the better and for the worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish as long as you live?"

"I do"

"And do you, Kim Mingyu, accept Wonwoo as your faithful husband?"

"I do"

"I declare you married! You may now kiss"

Smiling, Wonwoo pulled Mingyu towards him and kissed him. Having to slightly tilt his head upwards to reach the giant's lips. Mingyu felt giddy on the inside as he felt Wonwoo's lips against him. 

As they walked down the aisle, Mingyu couldn't stop smiling. He was finally Mrs Mr. Jeon. He was having his happy ending with the man of his dreams. And he couldn't stop smiling and hugging Wonwoo. 

He has finally reached his dreams.


Fin! Omo, peeps have you seen BTS's comeback!? I died! The Jimin/Hoseok seen had me crying and so did the whole MV. There's so many theories floating around! I also heard someone made a movie out of them XD Yoongi had me like *dead* And that is why I did not update yesterday C: Thank you for the 3k reads❤ And the 100 something subbies❤