After Math and The Wedding

I need You to Know

 

In the basement, thirteen bodies were sprawled everywhere around the room.

Some on the beds, others on the floor and some over each other. 

After the crazy night, each person sported crazy things. From dares, jokes, or just sleeping and people writing on your face.

It was only 9 in the morning when Wonwoo woke up. Looking around, he saw the mess they created last night.

"Holy mother of cheese" 

Wonwoo tried to stand up but noticed he was caged by two arms. Pursing his lips, he turned and saw Mingyu hugging him from behind. 

A smile tugged at his lips when he saw Mingyu pout. He always had a soft spot for Mingyu. And he didn't deny it. Slowly unwrapping Mingyu's hands from around him, he quietly stood up. 

Once he saw the mess, he winced. It was horrible. Looking around, he saw that everyone was still asleep. Huffing, he took his phone out. 

After checking the time, he mentally screamed. It was almost ten. And his mom had already called him 5 times. Quickly grabbing his jacket, he made his way through the sleeping bodies of his friends. 

Hoping that his mom will forgive him for being late to the reception. He ran out of Seungcheol's house and sent a quick text to them. 

Sorry for leaving early, I'm late for the reception. See you guys later (If I survive)

After sending it, he ran to his house. He was lucky that he lived close to Seungcheol's house.

 

~°~

 

"Where's Wonwoo?" 

"No idea, maybe he's downstairs?"

"Nah, me and Jisoo already looked"

Mingyu began to worry. Wonwoo never left without telling them or Mingyu where he was going. After deciding to call him, he pulled out his phone and saw he received a message. 

"Oh! Guys, I found out where he is!" Mingyu exclaimed as he read the message. 

"Where?!" Asked Chan.

"Is he okay?" Seungkwan asked after the younger.

"Yea, he had to leave because of a reception" Mingyu answered.

"Reception?" Jeonghan looked confused.

"Oh! I know what Mingyu's talking about" Seungcheol piped in.

"What is it?" Jisoo looked at him.

"Wonwoo's cousin is getting married" Seungcheol said.

"Cousin?" Jihoon pursed his lips.

"Mhm, he told us about her remember" Junhui exclaimed as he hugged Minghao.

"Oh.."

"Anyways, we should clean" Hansol reminded the rest.

"Okay!"

 

~°~

 

When Wonwoo reached their house his Mom and Dad were waiting in the living room. 

"Finally, go get ready. Your suit is on the bed" Wonwoo's Mom said as she saw her son enter.

Nodding, Wonwoo headed upstairs to his bedroom. After quickly showering, he put on the tux and styled his hair so his fringe would be upwards. 

Straightening in his jacket, he walked down to his parents. As they made sure everything was ready, they walked out of their residency. 

Wonwoo quietly walked behind them as the walked outside towards the waiting car. 

"Wonwoo darling, hurry up" His mom called out.

And he slipped into the car. 

Not long after he reached the wedding. Letting his parents exit first, Wonwoo followed after them as they walked into the church. He bit his lip as he stepped inside. 

"Wonwoo!" 

Wonwoo saw Jeonghan wave frantically at him. 

What is he doing here?

"Hey, Jeonghan," Wonwoo said as he sat next to him. "Why are you here?"

"My sister is getting married dummy" Jeonghan smiled at him.

"Sister? Wait, your sister is marrying my cousin!?" Wonwoo asked in surprise.

"Mhm, isn't it a great surprise?" Jeonghan asked innocently.

"My god, I don't know how Jisoo can handle you" Wonwoo muttered.

"Whatever, he loves me," Jeonghan sassed. "Anyways you're the one that made everyone freak out"

"I did?" 

"Yes, and I left a bit after I helped them clean" 

"Oh, well I still can't believe you didn't tell me" 

"But you can't stay angry at me" Jeonghan smiled.

"Damn you and your smile" Wonwoo pouted earning a light laugh from Jeonghan. 

 


 

Author's Note ~

Hey guys! Sorry for the wait but I did it. Anyways, I'm thinking of starting a new Meanie fanfic and I'm thinking of getting a coauthor, so if your interested just tell me and we'll see!^^

Thanks again and see you in the next chapter! ~