Reconciliation & Meanie's First Kiss

I need You to Know

 

Wonwoo felt like he was going to scream. Yell. Throw the expensive vase that was placed next to him. 

He has been standing in the entrance with Mingyu for 15 minutes. The younger has been standing there with his mouth open for the last 15 minutes.

And Wonwoo won't lie, he feels like he's just made an idiot of himself. As time ticks by, he regrets dropping all this on Mingyu. 

"I-I think I should go" Wonwoo muttered, the words breaking the silence.

Without looking at Mingyu, Wonwoo left the house. He felt like a wreck. And he felt heartbroken. Mingyu didn't say anything. He didn't respond to his confession and when Wonwoo left he didn't stop him.

This went horrible in Wonwoo's mind. Or maybe he was just to blunt. Wonwoo was just about to cross the gate when a hand stopped him.

Turning around, Wonwoo found a flustered Mingyu holding his hand tightly. 

"Wonwoo.. I-I.. Please don't leave" 

Wonwoo smiled at the younger.

"P-Please don't leave me" Mingyu whimpered. 

"Aish, you're such a dummy, Gyu" Wonwoo chuckled lightly and brought Mingyu into a tight hug. 

"W-What?" 

"Can't you see I love you, dummy? Or do I have to spell it out word by word?" Wonwoo smiled at the shocked look on Mingyu's face. 

"You love me?" Mingyu asked in surprise.

"Of course, don't you love me?" Wonwoo pouted. 

"I-I do!" 

"Then say it" Wonwoo teased as he saw Mingyu's face turn red.

"I-I love you" Mingyu stuttered.

"You're so cute! And I love you too" Wonwoo laughed as he lightly pinched Mingyu's reddening cheeks.

"S-Stop it!" Mingyu whined.

"Nope, you're to cute for your own good" 

Pouting, Mingyu tried to escape Wonwoo's attempts of pinching his cheeks. After many attempts, Wonwoo finally gave up. 

"Fine, you win Gyu" Wonwoo pouted as he tried to catch his breath.

"Don't pout" Mingyu said as he tried to fight the affects of Wonwoo's pout.

"Okay, but you have to cuddle with me" 

"Done, now c'mon let's go inside" Mingyu said as he pulled on Wonwoo's hand.

Smiling, Wonwoo let Mingyu pull him inside. It wasn't until they were settled in, that Wonwoo asked Mingyu a question.

"Gyu, will you be my boyfriend?" Wonwoo asked as they watched a movie.

"Oh god, yes!" Mingyu yelled and hugged Wonwoo tightly. 

Grinning, Wonwoo pulled Mingyu's face closer. He's waited a long time to kiss Mingyu and nothing will stop him now. Looking at Mingyu's lips, Wonwoo inched Mingyu closer to him. 

Just a breathway away, Mingyu took Wonwoo by surprise when he pressed his lips against his. Closing his eyes, Wonwoo pulled Mingyu closer as their lips moved slowly. Not wanting to lose the feel of the others lips. 

Mingyu was the first to pull away, both needing to catch their breaths. 

"Woah" 

"You're a pretty good kisser, Gyu" 

"H-Hey! Don't say things like that" Mingyu said as he hid his face on Wonwoo's neck.

"I'm just being truthful"

"Well, you're a great kisser too"

"I know I am, baby" Wonwoo chuckled. 

Hitting Wonwoo lightly, Mingyu returned to cuddling with Wonwoo. He won't admit it but his first kiss was taken by Wonwoo. And he's glad that it wasn't anyone else. 


 

Hello my peeps^^ 

Finally updated XD

Okay, so this is close to the end. 

And Meanie had their first kiss /°\

Yay!