Little Satan; Sehunie

Family Fun

"Give it to me!"

"No! This is mine!"

"Mine!"

"No! Mine!"

"It's mine, bubble head!"

"It's mine, puppy boy!"

3 years old older twin, JongIn whines and tries to grab the plushie that his younger twin, Sehun was hugging tight and rolls over the floor until to their shared bed. "I want it!" JongIn stomps his feet hard on the wooden floor while pouting hard. "It's mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!" Sehun said while sticking out his tongue and rolls over the floor happily with the plushie in his tight hug making JongIn's bottom lips starts to wobbles and eyes starts to brim with tears. Sehun who was done with his rolling on the floor sit up in Indian style while facing JongIn. His eyes widen because crying JongIn is not a good idea to start off his day.

"KYUNGSOO NOONA!!! HUWAA!!!"

Sehun hissed at the loud voice of JongIn and quickly closes his both ears making the plushie rest on his lap. He closed his ears more tighter when JongIn starts to wailed and cry even louder.

"Stop crying!"

"Kyungsoo noona! Sehun is being mean to me!" JongIn sobs while rubbing his tears away using his tiny fists. Sehun squeaks when he heard foot-steps along the hallway and he knows he is doomed as hell. Sehun quickly stands up leaving the plushie on the floor with his hands still covering his ears. He then ran quickly under his bed and hides from his Satansoo noona.

"Wu Sehun! What the hell did you do now?" 10 years old, Kyungsoo slammed the door open while rubbing her temple. She then looks around the messy room and spots Sehun's tiny feet under the bed sticking proudly out for her to spot him immediately and a crying mess JongIn who was standing in the middle of his room while his tiny fists rubbing his tears away. "JongIn, what did Sehun do?" Kyungsoo asks as she made her way to the younger and let herself on the same level as her baby brother.

"I want the plushie but he doesn't want to give me! I want it!" JongIn wails and whines while stomping his feet making Kyungsoo sighs at her twin brothers. "Sehun," Kyungsoo calls out for him and the youngest Wu squeaks under the bed. "Wu Sehun," Kyungsoo calls out for him again but no moves was made by the youngest Wu. Kyungsoo then let JongIn sat on the bed and she immediately pulls Sehun out under the bed making the younger screams with his high pitched voice.

"Kyahhh! No! Don't eat me! I'm a good boy! Luhan!" Sehun screams even more louder when he felt Kyungsoo touches his shoulders to make him stand up. "Shush! Lu eonnie is at school!" Kyungsoo finally made the youngest stand up on both of his feet and turns Sehun around so, Sehun will face her. "What did Mommy told you about sharing?" Kyungsoo asks once both of them were standing face to face and a still crying JongIn sat comfortably on the bed.

"Sharing is caring," Sehun mumbles under his breath and Kyungsoo giggles knowing the younger is afraid of her but sometimes Sehun will prank her good. "Did you share it?" Kyungsoo asks and Sehun wants to nods his head but JongIn kicks him making him shook his head. "So, what should I do now? Cut your bubble tea or tell Mommy about this?"

Sehun squeaks again and quickly gets on his knees hugging Kyungsoo's leg and looks up at his noona with puppy eyes. "Tell Mommy please! Don't hurt my bubble teas! They are innocent! I tell you innocent!" Sehun begs onto Kyungsoo's leg and Kyungsoo was amazed at Sehun's words despite being a 3 years old kid, Sehun is really good with words.

"Okay, okay, aigoo, let go of my leg and go apologize to your twin brother,"

Sehun nods at his noona's words and quickly crawls on the bed and hugs JongIn tight as possible making the older twin squirms in the tight hug.

"Eww, stop hugging me!" JongIn squirms in Sehun's tight hug and tries to wiggle out from the hug. "Stop moving! Let me hug you or no bubbles for me!" Sehun whines and tightens the hug even more making JongIn breathless.

"N-Noona," JongIn calls out desperately for Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo sighs for the ninth time.

"Sehun,"

"..."

"Wu—"

"Sehunie! Luhanie is home!"

Upon, hearing the voice that Sehun love the most he quickly let go of JongIn who almost die without oxygen and scramble off the bed and ran to the door to greet his most favourite noona among his noonas.

"Lulu," Sehun pretends to cry once he was at the stairs and he hissed silently when he saw his enemy. His enemy Kim Yoongi or for short at school (what Luhan told him) is Suga. Yoongi saw a pretend crying Sehun on the stairs and he smirks. He then let his arm around Luhan's shoulder making the latter looks at him with a frown on her forehead.

"What's with your arm around me?" 15 years old, Luhan asks while tries to wiggles off Yoongi's arm around her. "Nothing just wanna put it on you," Yoongi smiles cheekily and Luhan made her face which she got it from her father.

"Lulu," Sehun calls out again for Luhan and Luhan immediately faces the youngest Wu at the stairs. "Aww, my baby Sehunie, why are you crying?" Luhan coos at the cute sight while Yoongi scrunches his nose. Yoongi then chuckles lowly when he saw Sehun shot deathly glares at him.

"T-That hyung being mean to me!"

Luhan looks at Sehun with wide eyes and faces Yoongi who had his 'are-you-kidding-face' on.

"What did you do to my baby?" Luhan growls at him and Yoongi puts both of his hands in front of him while mentally waves a white flag.

"I didn't do anything! I swear! I just got here with you remember?" Yoongi laughs awkwardly and glares at the little satan behind Luhan. Luhan frowns at Yoongi's words then she crossed her arms.

"Hunie, what did Yoongi do to you?" Luhan asks and Sehun ran with his little feet and quickly hugs his favourite noona. Sehun then looks up to her with his puppy eyes same like JongIn since they are twins.

"H-He hit me when you were at the kitchen yesterday," Sehun sniffles and buries his face on Luhan's stomach since his height reached until there. Luhan frowns and then glares at Yoongi who still have his 'are-you-kidding-face' on.

"You,"

"Wait! Hanie, listen,"

Sehun huffs in anger when he heard what Yoongi called his noona. He then starts to sobs and Luhan waste no time scoops Sehun in her arms.

"Aigoo, my baby Sehunie, stop crying, it's not good to cry," Luhan said it cutely while her free hand wipes off Sehun's massive tears. Luhan giggles at the cute sight of Sehun who was pouting and tiny fist rubs his teary eyes.

"Sorry, Yoongi, we will postphone the math study, is it cool?" Luhan asks a pouting Yoongi and Yoongi just nods his head. "Yeah it's cool, text me when you're free to study ''." Yoongi chuckles at his words and Luhan scrunches her nose in disgusted. "Seriously, though, if you wanna flirt with me you have win over this little guy, right Hunie baby?" Luhan bounces Sehun in her arms and Sehun crosses his arms while nodding his head.

"Why him?" Yoongi points at Sehun who just glares at him.

"Because—"

"He bites people's ,"

The 3 of them turns their head to the source of the voice and it belongs to Yixing the Wu's oldest son. Yoongi and Luhan looks at each other and Luhan nods her head when Yoongi looks at her with her 'are-you-sure-face'.

"I bite real hard." Sehun giggles when he saw how pale Yoongi's face were. Yixing on the other hand, was laughing out loud while making his way to the kitchen. "I might run for my life if I were you, Suga hyung!" Yixing shouts it from the kitchen and Yoongi gulps a thick lump. "Alright then, so, look at the time I will head off then see ya later, Luhan." Yoongi smirks and quickly place a sweet peck on Luhan's cheek earning a wide eye Sehun in his noona's arm with a blush Luhan.

"See ya, Hanie!"

With that, Yoongi slams the front door close with a victory laugh along the way.

"Noooo!!! Let me bite him!" Sehun growls and tries to get down from his noona's hold and quickly ran to the front door. "Where you at, Thuga hyung!" Sehun said it with his lisp since he is burning inside. "How dare he kissed my Luhan!" Sehun screams and ran out from the house and he growls again when he saw Yoongi passed by him with his bicycle.

"See ya later, baby Sehunie!" Yoongi laughs out loud and speeds off with his bicycle. "Luhan is mine, Thuga hyung!" Sehun screams at Yoongi and picks up a rock to throw at him and Sehun did what he wants and the rock landed straight at Yoongi's head making the poor boy crashed into a electric pole.

"In your face! Thuga hyung!" Sehun squeals in happiness and skips his way inside his home with his big smile on.


 

Mistakes? Please ignore it and I will do my best to correct it back!

CommentSubscribe and Upvote juseyo! Love ya! ♥ ♥