Clowns & Candies

Family Fun

"Chanyeol wait!"

Minseok groans when the youngest of the triplets ran away from her and left her behind with Baekhyun and Jongdae in her arms. The 4 of them decided to head to the supermarket since their beloved mother asked Minseok a favour to buy the groceries and the triplets being bored at home asked their mother if they could come along. Joonmyeon being tired and doesn't want to fight about it she just said yes earning 'Yays' from the triplets and a groan from Minseok since she have to take care of them.

"Oh my god, I swear to god if your brother gone missing I will tie you both to a pole near by," Minseok hissed making Baekhyun and Jongdae gasped in fear. "Eonnie! Why me? I didn't do anything wrong!" Baekhyun said it and a pout formed on her lips. "Baekie is right! I'm innocent too!" Jongdae growls and his eyes immediately search for his youngest triplet.

"Wu Chanyeol!" Jongdae screams for Chanyeol's name earning glances from the people in the supermarket. Minseok's eyes widen and let go of her hand which was holding onto Baekhyun and hits Jongdae's bum. Jongdae then squeaks at the sudden hit from behind and whines at his oldest noona.

"What's that for, noona~?"

"You're embarrassing me!" Minseok hissed and Jongdae sticks out his tongue not caring of his oldest noona's situation. "I will tie you in front of a clown if you're being like this, Wu Jongdae!" Minseok threatens the younger making Jongdae's eyes widen.

"No! Clowns are dangerous! They eat people!" Jongdae said it and holds onto Minseok tight and Baekhyun snickers since she saw something colourful at the end of the supermarket. Baekhyun then tugs Minseok's skirt and Minseok looks down at Baekhyun.

"What is it, Baekhyun?"

Baekhyun points to the direction and Minseok follows where Baekhyun's finger in pointing at. Minseok's lips turned into an evil smirk, she then scoops Jongdae in her arms making the younger squeaks and circles his arms around Minseok's neck. "Where are we going, noona?" Jongdae asks but he didn't received any answer instead of a giggling Baekhyun and a creepy smile from Minseok.

They walked and walked until they reached the end of the supermarket and Baekhyun being naughty greets the colourful thing.

"Hello! Mr.Clown!"

Jongdae's eyes widen twice as big as possible and he tries to wiggles out from his noona's hold. "No! I don't want to die!" Jongdae starts to wails and buries his face on the crook of Minseok's neck. Minseok chuckles at Jongdae's sudden out burst and walks closely to the clown while holding onto Baekhyun to make sure the oldest triplet won't ran away like the youngest triplet and she swears that the youngest triplet is near by because if this kind of situation happened Chanyeol will always ran to a candy store.

"Jongdae, there's someone would like to meet you," Minseok said it teasingly making the younger buries his face more on the crook of Minseok's neck. "Yeah, Jongdae, he have balloons too!" Baekhyun squeals when the clown notices them with a lot of balloons in it's hands.

"Eonnie! I want one!"

Minseok nods her head and let Baekhyun ran to the clown with her puppy smile on like always.

"Jongdae?"

"No, he will eat me," Jongdae starts to sniffles and Minseok chuckles because after this the younger will be asleep in her arms making one of the burden on her shoulder lessen.

"Alright, alright," Minseok rubs Jongdae's back soothingly while the younger starts to sobs. "Baekhyun ah! Let's go find Chanyeol!" Minseok shouts for Baekhyun's attention who pouts since she isn't done questioning the poor clown who had trouble answering her questions.

 

"Candies!" Chanyeol squeals in delight once he stood in front the supermarket's biggest candy store. Chanyeol then squished his face on the front window with his creepy smile on while his eyes roaming around the shop. Some of the workers who notices Chanyeol's face on the window she can't help but to raises her left brow.

"I think we got another one, Jonghyun," The worker said it to her boyfriend who work as the manager in the candy store. Jonghyun then faces where his girlfriend was looking at and he can't help but to sighs. "Bring out the candies for kids like him, Minki,"

Minki nods her head and drags her body to the back of the store and came back with a large box full of candies. Jonghyun then signals one of his stuff to let Chanyeol in. "Minhyun, get that kid inside and let him sit at the usual place."

Minhyun made an 'Okay' sign to his boss and he walks to the door and calls out for Chanyeol.

"Hey there, kid,"

Chanyeol peels his face off from the window and smiles at the older. "Candy!"

"Yes, I know, come here follow hyung so, you can have one of those,"

Chanyeol squeals in delight again and quickly links his hand to Minhyun's so, the older can lead him to where he will be sitting.

"Here's the candies, cutie pie and what's your name?" Minki asks once Chanyeol settles himself at the table for his size. Chanyeol gulps a thick lump at the sight in front of him with a lot of different kinds of candies from his favourite until his not-so-favourite candy. He then squeaks when he felt someone wipes off his drool using a tissue. He looks up to who was doing it and he blushes at the beautiful face which was inches away from his face.

"T-Thank you, noona," Chanyeol said it softly and Minki squeals at the cute voice. "No problem, baby boy so, what's your name? Noona didn't get the answer yet," Minki asks again and let herself sit beside Chanyeol who still have his rosy cheeks on.

"Wu Chanyeol,"

Both Minki and Minhyun gasped because they clearly knows the Wus' family is well-known in Korea plus Wu's Fashion & Design is their favourite designer clothes.

"As in Kris Wu's son?" Minhyun asks and Minki squeals again grabbing both of Chanyeol's tiny hands. "Oh my god! No wonder you look like your daddy!"

Chanyeol blushes at the softness of Minki's hands and he smiles at her. "So cute! Let me put you in my pocket!" Minki giggles and pinches Chanyeols chub-chub cheeks. The 4 of them including Jonghyun who was curious at what made his girlfriend squeals non-stop; they talked and jokes until the front door of their store rings and revealed another 3 customers.

"Chanyeol! There you are!"

Chanyeol turns his head to the voice and squeaks knowing his noona is currently glaring at him. He then quickly hides behind Minki who was confused at Chanyeol's sudden act.

"I'm sorry, miss, who are you?" Jonghyun being a professional worker ask Minseok politely. Minseok sighs because she really hates introducing herself cause people will squeals or gasps or faints when she introduce herself because of her father's reputation. Jonghyun waits patiently for Minseok and Jonghyun almost falls on his because Baekhyun ran passed by him and Baekhyun squeals at the candies that was served for Chanyeol.

"Yah! That's mine!" Chanyeol growls when he saw Baekhyun already stuff some of his favourite candies in . "Beat it! I want it! I want it!" Baekhyun sticks out her tongue to him and Chanyeol growls again.

"Mine!"

"Mine!"

"MINE!" Chanyeol snatches the candy off Baekhyun's hands making Baekhyun tears up. Chanyeol's eyes widen when he saw that Baekhyun is going to cry because crying Baekhyun is not a good thing to do in his life.

"MINSEOK EONNIE! HUWAA!" Baekhyun wails with her high pitched voice making all the people in the candy store had to closed their ears. "Dear lord, why are you doing this to me?" Minseok sighs and hands Jongdae in Jonghyun's arms making the latter confused but does it anyway. "Chanyeol. Sorry. Now." Minseok said it in her dark tone making the younger whimpers in fear.

Chanyeol then immediately hugs Baekhyun and rubs her back soothingly. "Sowwy, Baekie, Chanie is sowwy,"

Baekhyun wipes her tears using her fists and buries her face onto Chanyeol's shoulder. Minseok sighs in relief and mentions both Chanyeol and Baekhyun to get up because they still haven't buy anything that Joonmyeon asked them to. Minseok then took sleeping Jongdae back into her arms and thanked Jonghyun.

"Thanks and sorry for the chaos, by the way I'm Wu Minseok before you asks again."

With that, Minseok left another round of gasped from the 3 workers.


 

NU'EST!Cameos:

♥ Jonghyun (J.R)

♥ Minki (Ren)

♥ Minhyun

Mistakes? Please ignore it and I will do my best to correct it back!

CommentSubscribe and Upvote juseyo! Love ya! ♥ ♥