Buffet & Chaos

Family Fun

"Where are we going, Mommy?" Tao asks as Joonmyeon ties her jet black hair into a high pony tail. Joonmyeon smiles since she is satisfied with her work. "We're gonna have dinner night with the Kims', Tao yah," Joonmyeon said it and dust off the invisible dust off Tao's light purple dress. "Which Kims' it is, Mommy?" Tao asks again and spins around in her new dress making Joonmyeon giggles at her daughter's cute sight.

"Aunt Jin's family, Tao yah,"

Tao stops spinning as she heard what her mother said. She then huffs in annoyance and faces her mother.

"What's the matter, Tao?" Joonmyeon asks as she saw the big pout on Tao's lips, she knew that is the look of displeased from her daughter. "I don't like them," Tao said it casually and arms crossed together. Joonmyeon was taken back at Tao's sudden honesty. "Why do you hate them? Did the kids bully you?" Joonmyeon asks and gets on the same level as her daughter and Tao pouts even more.

"No,"

"Then what is it, Tao yah?"

"I don't like that gummy smile Oppa, because he makes Minseok eonnie feel uncomfortable," Tao said it in one go and mixed with Chinese but luckily Joonmyeon understands all of it. "Aww, if that's the reason why don't you protect Minseok then, Tao yah?" Joonmyeon said it and giggles when Tao's eyes sparkles while nodding furiously.

"I will show him whose boss when it comes to Minseok eonnie!" Tao jumps in joy and Joonmyeon just giggles at the cuteness. "Alright, baby panda, go call out for Minseok and after that go to the living room and wait for the others to get ready, alright? Mommy have to go check on the twins,"

Tao nods her head and skips her way to the living room passing the triplet's room which is noisy as always.

 

"Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Jongdae! What's with all the noise in there?" Joonmyeon knocks on the door again and again and she sighs because she knows she have to look over the triplets first before the twins because the twins can wait since Kyungsoo and Luhan are there for her to look out for the twins.

"Give me back! Minki noona gave that to me not you, trollhead!"

"Shut up! Minki noona likes me not you!"

"I hate both of you!"

Joonmyeon sighs as she hear those words from Chanyeol, Jongdae and finally Baekhyun and she can tell Baekhyun is having a headache due to her younger triplets. Joonmyeon then waste no time bragged into the triplets room and was greet with Jongdae accidentally smashed his face to her legs earning a whimper from the second triplet. Without any doubt, Chanyeol snatches the Rilakkuma plushie off on the floor since his hyung is rubbing his sore forehead and the plushie is laying helplessly on the floor.

"Kkuma! I got you!" Chanyeol cries in happiness and hugs the plushie tight to his chest and Baekhyun who was watching on her bed her just shook her head and sighs at the 2 dorks. "That's gonna hurt, I assume, right Jongdae ah?" Joonmyeon asks as she gets on the same level as him and kisses away the boo-boo making Jongdae giggles and pecks his mother's glossy lips. After pecking his mother's lips, both of them sensed a death glare behind them and it belongs to the oldest Wu; Wu Yixing.

"Hey hyung!" Jongdae greets his oldest hyung and whimpers when Yixing still glares at him, Jongdae then backs away and quickly hides behind Baekhyun's back much to the latter's displeased. "Don't touch me!" Baekhyun hissed and Jongdae pouts while he crossed his arms together.

"Alright, since there are 4 of you in here, are you guys done?" Joonmyeon asks after gesturing the 4 of her children to line up side by side in front of her. Joonmyeon then looks carefully at them and smile lovingly since they are done and look handsome and beautiful. "Now this is what I want, now go to the living room while I will go check on the others, alright my babies?" Joonmyeon said it and the 4 of them nods their head happily. "Alright, give me a peck on the cheeks first and you guys are free to go,"

One by one from Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Jongdae who quickly plant a quick peck on her mother's cheek and ran away before his oldest hyung can tear him from limb to limb. Joonmyeon saw the pale face of her second triplet, she just giggles. "Mommy," Yixing calls out sweetly and Joonmyeon smiles lovingly. Yixing smiles back and waste no time plants a sweet peck on his mother's cheek before he head himself to the living room.

 

"Are you guys done?" Joonmyeon asks as she knocks the door and revealed a very cute JongIn in his baby blue suit with his big smile on. "Hey, Mommy!" JongIn greets his mother and let his mother come in his room, and Joonmyeon was right Kyungsoo and Luhan was there to look out for the twins. "Done with them girls?" Joonmyeon asks again and Kyungsoo and Luhan nods her head and Luhan combs Sehun's hair and smiles at how cute Sehun looks in his red suit. Joonmyeon squeals in her heart at how cute the twins look and she glance at Kyungsoo who had trouble with her back zipper.

"Let me help you with that, Kyungsoo," Joonmyeon said it and stands at Kyungsoo's back and zip it up and she smiles at how beautiful her third youngest daughter is. "Thank you, Mommy," Kyungsoo said it with her smile and Joonmyeon smiles back and kisses Kyungsoo's temple. "Now where's my Lulu?" Joonmyeon said it teasingly and earned a glare from her youngest son.

"Mommy! Only Sehunie can called Lulu, Lulu!" Sehun whines and Luhan giggles at her brother's cuteness. "I'm here, Mommy!" Luhan skips to Joonmyeon who was awed by Luhan's beauty. "I knew this red and white dress fit you! And same goes as you Kyungsoo, baby blue dress suits you!" Joonmyeon said it while fixing Luhan's blonde hair and smiles again. "Alright I think we all are done so, let's head to the living room, alright?" Joonmyeon said it and the 4 of them obeys their mother.

Once, the Wus' are in the living room, Joonmyeon took out her phone asked her kids to pose for a picture. 3 pictures or more later, they were greet by the Wus' head of the family.

"Daddy!" The kids squeals and Tao was the first to jumps onto her father and Yifan chuckles and kisses his youngest daughter's cheek earning a giggle from Tao herself. "So, let's go?" Yifan simply said it and the kids straight away ran to the door until they reached the car leaving their parents chuckles at their hyper children.

 

"Hey, Yifan! You made it!" NamJoon greets his boss when the Wus' finally reached the buffet date for the 2 families. "Yeah, I would, NamJoon," Yifan chuckles and shook NamJoon's hands and bows to SeokJin who had Jungkook in her arms. "Hey, Joonmyeon, if you guys don't mind, my sister is here?" SeokJin said it and the Wus' are okay with it.

"Hey Hanie!" Yoongi greets Luhan once he saw Luhan came in to the VIP room along with her siblings and he is aware that there's a little satan glaring at him. "Hey, Yoongi! Wow, your dad really knows how to book a room," Luhan said it and she felt Sehun grips her hand tighter.

"Yo, Suga, who is—Well, hello there, pretty,"

Luhan cringed at the flirty voice of the guy that stood in front of her. "I'm not pretty, I'm Luhan, Wu Luhan to exact and you are?" Luhan simply introduces herself and the guy send her pearly smile, which is weird because it looks like her sister, Baekhyun's smile. "I'm Bang Daehyun, Dae or Hyun for short or you want me to 'Bang' you, pretty?" Daehyun wiggles his eyebrows making Luhan and Yoongi looked at him in disgust.

"Yah!"

The 3 of them looks down at Daehyun raises his left brow at the little guy. "Yah, to you too, little guy," Daehyun smirks at how red Luhan's brother's face were. "I won't do that if I were you, cous," Yoongi whispers to Daehyun's ears and the latter looks at him confused. Luhan who senses her baby brother in his satan formed she excuses herself before Sehun can—

"Ouch! Yah! That hurts like hell! What are you!?" Daehyun whimpers in pain as his hands covers his sensitive area and Yoongi looks at his cousin in pity. "I told you, I won't do it—!" Yoongi drops on his knees and also covers his sensitive area like his cousin did.

"Kim Yoongi! Did I heard you swearing!?"

Yoongi heard his mother from across the room and he shouts back with his shaky voice. "N-No, I-I d-din't, e-eomma,"

"Thought so!" SeokJin shouts back and continues talking with the Wus' and the Bangs'

Luhan bites her bottom lips, preventing herself not to burst out of laughing to hard at how pity Yoongi and Daehyun looks right now. Luhan then pulls Sehun with her and whispers to her baby brother's ear. "That was one good bite, Sehunie,"

Sehun giggles at Luhan's breath tickling his ear and he turns his head to look at the 2 hyungs and he sticks out his tongue to them which he receives a death glare from both of them.

 

"Well, Sehun's done it again," Yixing said it as he watches the 2 hyungs landed on their knees and side while he munches on the sausages and his oldest noona nods her head while enjoying the Chinese food that was served for them. After a while, of stuffing the food in Minseok felt a person next to her and that is—

"Hey, Minseok noona!"

Minseok rolls her eyes and puts on her smile and faces the boy next to her. "Hey—Oh my god! Are those Baozis!?" Minseok squeals and eyes sparkles in delight and the plate of Baozis in Hoseok's hands. "Y-Yeah, would you like to have one?" Hoseok blushes at Minseok's cute expression and he blushes even more when their eyes locked. "Can I?" Minseok asks sweetly and Hoseok nods his head furiously and shoves the plate to Minseok who took it happily. "Thank you, Hoseok ah!" Minseok plants a sweet kiss on Hoseok's cheek making the boy lost his soul for a good 3 minutes until his baby cousin shook him to live since his 3 years old cousin, YoungJae wants to pee and his other 2 years old cousin, JongUp who had the same expression as his hyung, YoungJae.

"Hoseok hyung! I want to pee! Take me to the toilet, pwease!" YoungJae said it and legs crossed. "Hyung! Pee! Pee! Now!" JongUp whines and clutches onto YoungJae's hand. Hoseok slaps his cheeks gently and nods his head and took both of YoungJae and JongUp to the toilet as fast as he can because he needs to refresh himself too. Tao who witnesses the scene pouts beside Yixing who notices his sister's pout. "What's wrong, Tao?" Yixing asks as he feeds Tao the sausages and she gladly eats it.

"That gummy smile Oppa is making Minseok eonnie uncomfortable just now," Tao munches the sausages and Yixing chuckles at the statement. "But Minseok noona is comfortable now right?" Yixing asks and Tao nods her head cutely. "Don't worry about a thing, Tao yah, we both will protect Minseok noona, alright?" Yixing let out his pinky and Tao pinky promised her oldest oppa.

 

"Baek!"

"Go away!"

"Jonghead!"

"Yah! It's Jongdae! This is all your fault, Egghead!"

"No, it's not, Jonghead!" Chanyeol growls and was going to hit Jongdae's head but failed when Kyungsoo stops him in time. "I will tell Sehunie to bite you if you hit Jongdae, Chanyeol," Kyungsoo said it sternly and Chanyeol gulps in fear. "Now, follow me and behave, little ones," Kyungsoo said it while gesturing the Wus' triplets, the Kims' twin and JongIn in her right hand to follow her to the table that they will seat together. Once, they reached the table, Kyungsoo helps JongIn on his seat and as well for the others kids.

"Now, you guys are good girl and boys right?" Kyungsoo starts off first and they nodded their heads. "Alright, since you guys are stay still so, I can help Luhan and Minseok eonnie to serve you guys the foods, okay?" Kyungsoo said it and glares at Chanyeol who almost hits Jongdae on the head. "Chanyeol!" The youngest triplet flinched at the loud voice and he lowers his hand. "You're seating next to me," Kyungsoo hissed and points her index finger to the left side of hers while her right side was JongIn's seat. "Fine," Chanyeol grumbles weird words under his breath and waste no time stood up and sat beside Kyungsoo.

"Good, now anyone want to change places?" Kyungsoo asks and Baekhyun raises her hand. "What is it, Baek?"

"I want to seat between Chanyeol and JongIn," Baekhyun said it and JongIn quickly said; "No, you can't!"

Baekhyun growls and whines when a certain hand pokes her cheeks. "I wanna change my seat!" Baekhyun whines and Kyungsoo sighs. "Taehyung, stop poking Baekhyun or she will eat you alive," Kyungsoo said it casually making Taehyung smiles widely.

"Eat?"

Kyungsoo nods and she wasn't sure if the younger knows what she meant. "Eat, food here? Taetae is hungry! Hyungs! I wanna eat!" Taehyung stood up from his seat and eyes tries to search for his hyungs and he titles his head when he saw his Yoongi hyung on the floor and his Hoseok hyung is nowhere to be seen. "Yah, Chimchim,"

Jimin looks at to his younger twin. "What?"

"Why is Yoongi hyung rolling on the floor?" Taehyung asks as Jimin also stood up from his seat much to Kyungsoo's displeased. "Doesn't Uncle Kim teach them manners?" Kyungsoo mumbles it under her breath and make her way to the buffet to take some food for her brothers and sister. "Maybe, hyung is playing! Let's join him!" Jimin squeals in happiness and climbs off his seat and Taehyung followed him behind.

"Yoongi hyung!"

"Nooooo!!!"

 

"10 kids," Joonmyeon said.

"5 kids," SeokJin said.

"4 kids," Himchan said.

"Add them," Yifan said.

"Together it will turn out," NamJoon said.

"There are 19 of them which can cause," Yongguk said.

The parents laughed at their words with little 10 months old, Junhong in his mother's arms and same goes with 8 months old, Jungkook who was giggling at their hyungs childish ways.


 

Well, all it ends here! Thank you for supporting Family Fun! My random fic in AFF!

Mistakes? Please ignore it and I will do my best to correct it back!

CommentSubscribe and Upvote juseyo! Love ya! ♥ ♥

{August 7th, 2015 ~ October 30th, 2015}