Broccoli & Maths

Family Fun

"Get down from there, Wu Sehun!"

Joonmyeon shouts when she saw Sehun stand on top of the table at their backyard while spinning uncontrollably with his Pinku-Pinku in his hands. Joonmyeon squeaks in fear when Sehun almost fall from the edge of the table but sighs in relief when the youngest Wu realize that his back almost kissed the green grass.

"Wu Sehun! Get down from there! Or you will get a lot of broccolis tonight!" Joonmyeon shouts again and Sehun being a stubborn maknae sticks out his tongue towards his mother. Joonmyeon's eyes bulge at what Sehun did to her and she quickly lead herself to the fridge and took out a fresh broccoli. She smirks at the green and fresh broccoli and she then walks out from the kitchen to the backyard with the broccoli in her hands. Sehun was still playing on top of the table without knowing his mother marching her steps towards him with his enemy in his mother's hand.

"Sehunie," Joonmyeon said it sweetly and walks to her youngest son with the broccoli behind her. Sehun looks up and frowns when he saw the creepy smile on his mother's face. "Yes, mommy?" Sehun titles his head and let his Pinku-Pinku down while scanning his mother's weird act. "What's green and it will make you healthy?" Joonmyeon asks Sehun who breath hitched because he knows clearly the answer. He was going to a make a run for it but failed when Joonmyeon quickly wraps her free arm around Sehun's small waist and picks the youngest up.

"Noooo! Don't let me die! I still haven't see Lulu today! Mommy no!" Sehun squirms in his mother's hold and Joonmyeon chuckles. She then puts the broccoli in front Sehun's face earning more screaming of 'Nos' and 'Lulus' from the youngest Wu.

 

"Mommy please! It's bad! It will kill you and it will eat you alive!" Sehun squirms and tries to free himself from Joonmyeon's tight hold but failed when Joonmyeon let him sat on his high chair locking the chair tight in case Sehun climbs off himself.

"Stay here, I will make it quick," Joonmyeon smiles lovingly and Sehun knows it's his mother's evil smile. "Mommy," Sehun starts to cry and Joonmyeon shook her head because there is only one person can make Sehun stop crying and that is—

"HAHAHA! In your face, cry baby!" JongIn laughs at Sehun's miserable face while pointing his index finger at him with his other hand cluntching on his stomach due to the hard laughter he gave to Sehun. Joonmyeon almost laughed when JongIn's bubbly laughter echoed the kitchen, she then straighten up herself and continues cooking Sehun's special dish. Sehun huffs in anger and tries to hits JongIn's head but failed when his older twin backs away while still laughing his off.

"Stop laughing at me! Kkamjong!" Sehun growls and squirms in his high chair making JongIn stops laughing immediately and replaced with a loud wail of crying almost making Joonmyeon cuts her finger. "What happened?" Joonmyeon asks and pulls crying JongIn her arms while rubbing JongIn's back soothingly.

"He...called...me...kkamjong," JongIn starts to wails and cries even more louder when he ends the word 'kkamjong' from his own tongue. Joonmyeon sighs and glares at Sehun who just pouts with his arms crossed perfectly together.

"He is a kkamjong,"

"Sehun!"

Joonmyeon said it with her stern voice making Sehun pouts even more. Joonmyeon was going to speak up when a voice interrupts her.

"Wu Sehun, what did I told you calling JongIn 'kkamjong' is bad?"

The 3 of them turned their heads towards the voice and Sehun tense at the deathly glare. JongIn who was crying while rubbing his eyes with both of his hands, he then ran to his favourite noona. "Soo noona, Sehun is being harsh to me! I'm not a kkamjong!" JongIn cries in Kyungsoo's arms and Kyungsoo wasted no time shot another glare to Sehun who looks around the kitchen except his mother's and his noona's glares.

"Wu Sehun,"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please don't burn my Pinku-Pinku or cut my bubbles!" Sehun rubs both of his hands together and bows his head slightly almost hits his forehead on the chair.

"No, bubbles out, Pinku-Pinku will be locked in my room," Kyungsoo said it sternly making Sehun make a deep whale noise and he slumps his body into the chair.

"M-Mommy,"

"Gotta hear what Kyungsoo says so, Sehun, you did said the bad word in this house, good thing daddy is—"

"Daddy's home!"

They heard Tao's squeals from the living room and a deep 'Hey, baby girl' from the head of the family. Sehun make another whale noise and he silently prays to God so, that he won't be in trouble for the ninth time.

"Oh, here's the half of the family no wonder the living room is empty and why is Sehun praying hard?" Yifan asks with a happy Tao in his arms who titles her aside because at the weird act from the youngest Wu himself. Joonmyeon chuckles and made her way to her husband and plants a quick 'Welcome home' peck on her husband's kissable lips making Tao made her disgusted face.

"Eww," Tao said it and buries her face on Yifan's shoulder making her parents chuckles at her cute act. Yifan then faces Joonmyeon with a lot of questions in his mind. Joonmyeon got the signal and explains it to her husband.

"Sehun—"

"No! Mommy! No!" Sehun begs and tries to climbs off the chair but failed. Joonmyeon chuckles again and was going to continue but someone cuts her.

"Mommy!"

"Yes, Yixing?"

Yixing almost trips on his feet because of the carpets and he quickly ran to his mother's arms while gripping on a paper. "Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!"

"Yes, Yixing, what is it?" Joonmyeon holds on a jumping Yixing and Yifan chuckles at his oldest son's hyper-self. "I got an A! On wait what this subject called?" Yixing said it and his parents mentally face-palmed themselves. "Let me see it, Yixing," Yifan said it and Yixing happily hands it to his father while still jumping in joy.

"Mathe—"

"—Matics!" Yixing ends the words and he jumps in joy again since he remembered the subject's name. "That's great, Yixing honey! Let's me give you something special tonight!" Joonmyeon said it happily and hugs her oldest son while sending light kisses on the boy's forehead. "Good job, Xing ge!" Tao said it while clapping her hands cutely and Yifan follows her making Tao giggles cutely.

"So, what's with Sehun praying hard to God?" Yifan asks after they celebrate Yixing's A in math and Yifan faces Sehun who slumps even more in his chair. Kyungsoo rolls her eyes and carries sleeping JongIn in her arms and casually said it to her father.

"Wu Sehun called Wu JongIn a 'kkamjong', thank you and have a nice day."

With that, Kyungsoo left a begging Sehun trying to make his father to not lock his Pinku-Pinku in Kyungsoo's room and to not cut his precious bubbles.


 

Yay! For Yixing for an A and Sehun please be a good boy?

P/S; Who is excited to see my husband JongInie in Oh My Baby with my son?! Hahah~!

Mistakes? Please ignore it and I will do my best to correct it back!

CommentSubscribe and Upvote juseyo! Love ya! ♥ ♥