Haircut

Family Fun

"Minseok noona! Home now! This is bad!" Chanyeol whines and tries to wiggles out from Minseok's tight hold since the youngest triplet is in the midst of hardship to let his long hair cut and he's planning to run away before he can reach the barber shop. Minseok sighs, tightens the grip and hissed silently when Chanyeol scratches his nails into her skin. "Chanyeol, stay still will you!? It's just a hair cut!" Minseok growls and Chanyeol whines even more.

"Hair cut is bad! The things are pointy and sharp!" Chanyeol's voice starts to crack and Minseok stops her tracks making Chanyeol and Jongdae who was on her right side stops as well since the second triplet is coming along except for the oldest triplet, Baekhyun because Baekhyun is with Kyungsoo to accompany their mother, Joonmyeon to buy groceries for tonight's dinner.

"Why are we stopping, noona?" Jongdae asks as he peeks on the left side of Minseok's side and he snickers. Minseok heard Jongdae's question and she points out at Chanyeol who is now crying. "You're crying again," Jongdae snickers turned into laughter making the youngest triplet hissed at his hyung's loud laughter.

"Stop laughing!" Chanyeol yells at Jongdae with his high pitched voice earning looks from the people on the streets. Jongdae being a stubborn little boy just laughs his off while clutching on his stomach.

"You're crying and it looks ugly," Jongdae laughs again and cheeks burning due to the hard laughter that was coming out from him. Chanyeol was going to hit Jongdae on the head like usual stop his tracks when a familiar voice stops him from doing it.

"Oh! Chanyeolie!"

The 3 Wus' looked up to the voice earning a blushing Chanyeol, a squealing Jongdae and another round of sighed from Minseok.

"Minki noona!" Jongdae squeals earning a death glare from his dongsaeng, Jongdae then ran to Minki's direction and hugs the older making Minki giggles at his cuteness. "And hello there, Jongdae ah," Minki said it and ruffles Jongdae's fluffy hair earning a big smile from Jongdae himself. "Minki noona! Are you going to have a haircut too?" Jongdae asks as Minki gets on his level. Minki then shook her head and points her thumb to a person behind her. Jongdae who got curious looks behind her and titles his head aside.

"Who's that?" Jongdae asks looking at Jonghyun hyung and another girl around his age and a slightly older boy who is on Jonghyun's right side. "That my boy is my baby sister and Jonghyun's baby brother," Minki said it and smiles when she spotted Chanyeol heading towards their direction. Upon hearing that, Jongdae squeals and make his way to the 2 kids.

"Hey! I'm Wu Jongdae! And you?" Jongdae asks in his bubbly tone towards the girl making the Jonghyun's little brother glares at him silently. "C-Choi Jeonghan," The girl name Jeonghan, said shyly with rosy pink colour covering her cheeks. "Cute name! Let's be friends!" Jongdae giggles and took Jeonghan's hand by surprised making Jeonghan's eyes widen with her cheeks are now beet red.

"Yah! Don't touch her!"

Jongdae raises his left brow and turns his head towards the voice. "Who are you to tell me that," Jongdae said it and sticks out his tongue to the boy. The boy was going to stomps his way to Jongdae until his hyung stops him. "Yah, yah, yah, Kim Jaehyun control your anger," Jonghyun said it and grips onto Jaehyun's wrist making the boy pouts and Jongdae snickers at his misery.

"I like you!" Jongdae blurts it out of the blue making Jeonghan's eyes widen even more and a screaming Jaehyun in Jonghyun's arms.

 

"H-Hello Minki noona," Chanyeol greets Minki shyly making Minki squeals at his cuteness and she waste no time hugs the boy. "Hello to you too, Chanyeolie, and how are you?" Minki asks and frowns when she saw Chanyeol's puffy red eyes. "Yeolie did you cried?" Minki asks without giving Chanyeol to answer back her question. Chanyeol blushes and nods slowly making Minki worried at what make her favourite Wu cried.

"Who made you cried, Yeolie? Let noona bite that person," Minki said playfully and Chanyeol chuckles at Minki's squeaky voice. "I-I don't want to get a h-hair cut," Chanyeol mumbles the words under his breath making Minki laughs at his cuteness. "Omo, omo, omo, so cute! That's why you're my favourite Wu!" Minki giggles and pinches Chanyeol's cheeks gently.

"Favourite Wu?" Chanyeol frowns and Minki nods her head.

"Yes, favourite Wu,"

"Me?" Chanyeol points to himself and Minki nods her head again.

"Really?"

Another nod from Minki making Chanyeol blushes even more. "W-Why?" Chanyeol asks and Minki made her thinking face while ignoring the screams of her boyfriend's little brother about 'get your hands of my Jeonghan' and 'dare make my hands off her' from Jongdae with a struggling Jonghyun to keep Jaehyun in his arms and Minseok who was enjoying the scene at a nearby bench where she was recording the scene with her handphone.

"Because Chanyeolie is cute but he will be more cuter if he cut his hair, don't you think?" Minki smiles widely at Chanyeol who bites his bottom lips knowing that he will eventually have a haircut no matter what or his Mommy will punish him when they get back home. "O-Okay, I will cut my hair," Chanyeol sighs in defense and Minki giggles in victory.

"Come on, noona will stand by your side so, you won't be afraid plus you're not the only one who is afraid getting a haircut, Yeolie," Minki said it and took Chanyeol's right hand with hers and head to her boyfriend's direction to take her little sister along with them. "Really?" Chanyeol asks and swings their hands playfully and Minki nods her head.

 

"There, now you look more handsome, boy," said the barber while he dust off the hair on Chanyeol's back. Chanyeol opens his eyes slowly and his eyes widen at the sight. "Woah! I do look handsome! Right Min noona?" Chanyeol squeals and touches his hair.

"Yes, you are, Yeolie," Minki said it cheerfully while his noona is the opposite one.

"Yeah right," Minseok said it sarcastically while rolling her eyes. Chanyeol heard what his noona said and he pouts cutely. "You look ugly while I'm handsome!" Jongdae said it and sticks out his tongue to Chanyeol who sat beside him. Chanyeol growls under his breath and took a water spray and spray to Jongdae's face again and again making his hyung's face wet.

"Yah! Wu Chanyeol! Stop it!" Minseok shouts at Chanyeol and grabs the spray from the younger's hold. "He called me ugly!" Chanyeol whines and buries his face onto Minseok's stomach while the older sighs yet again. "He is ugly!" Jongdae hissed and sneezes since the cold air hit his nose. "God damnit, now you're gonna have a flu," Minseok said it and rubs her temple.

"I hate you!" Chanyeol said it between Minseok's stomach and Jongdae replies him in no time. "I hate you too!"

"Shut up both of you!" Minseok growls and took the 2 boys out from the barber shop leaving Minki, Jonghyun, Jeonghan and Jaehyun shooked their heads at the Wus' daily drama.


 

Mistakes? Please ignore it and I will do my best to correct it back!

CommentSubscribe and Upvote juseyo! Love ya! ♥ ♥