The 5 Kids

Family Fun

"Eomma! Where are we going?"

"Eomma! Why am I wearing this? It's itchy!"

"Eomma! Where's my red tie?"

"Eomma! Jungkook is eating my ice cream! Why did you give it to him!"

SeokJin sighs at the shouting words from Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok until Yoongi. SeokJin then shoot up from where she was sitting; on a chair in the twins room and heads herself to Hoseok's room. "Eomma, where are you going?" Jimin asks as he was still scratching himself because the baby blue suit is too itchy for him to wear while his younger twin, Taehyung was the opposite side of him since Taehyung was admiring himself in front of the mirror saying he looks handsome in his red suit.

"To your hyung's room since he can't find his red tie and Jimin stop scratching yourself will you? You're ruining your suit," SeokJin said it and puts Jimin's arms on his sides making the boy whimpers because it's still itchy for him. "I need to scratch, eomma! It's itchy!" Jimin whines and tries to wiggles out from his mother's hold but failed when SeokJin tightens the grip.

"What are you? A dog?" Taehyung snickers and playfully pats his older twin's head. Upon hearing it, Jimin growls and SeokJin loosen the grip on her right hand and quickly holds onto Taehyung knowing that the twin will ruined the two expensive suits.

"Let me beat him! He called me a dog! Eomma! I'm not a dog!" Jimin starts to whines and sniffles while Taehyung just laughs his off at his miserable hyung of his. "It's true because he keeps scratching himself right, eomma?" Taehyung asks and clutches on his stomach since he laughed too hard. SeokJin who was standing between the twins just sighs again and took the twins to the living room; where her oldest son and her youngest son are.

"Yoongi,"

"Stop eating it, Jungkook!"

"Yoongi,"

"Hell! How can you eat it? You're just a year old!"

"Kim Yoongi!"

Yoongi squeaks unmanly and clutches his heart while panting hard. "O-Oh, eomma," Yoongi smiles nervously and SeokJin glares at him while the twins are laughing at their oldest brother.

"Did I heard cursing, Kim Yoongi?" SeokJin asks and taps her foot on the floor and Yoongi gulps a thick lump and took Jungkook in his arms; making his baby brother as a shield for him to not be the death in his mother's hands. "N-No, you didn't, well, um, no?"

"That's it no ice creams for you until you graduated high school," SeokJin said it and leads the twins to the couch and the twins sensing the tense aura covering their mother, they decided to be good boys.

"Eomma! That's too long for me to wait!" Yoongi whines and buries his face behind Jungkook. Jungkook who was happily the last ice cream he just claps his hands together not knowing what's going on. "Or you want me to extend it until you found your own job?" SeokJin said it sternly and scoops Jungkook in her arms. "Fine, I will wait for the big day to come," Yoongi mumbles it under his breath and crossed his arms together with a pout on his face. He then glares at the twins who was laughing at him again.

"Poor Yoongie hyung," Taehyung said it and made an ugly sad face to him along with Jimin beside him doing the same thing. "Damn twins," Yoongi whispers under his breath and SeokJin raises her left brow. "Did you said something, Yoongi?" SeokJin asks and Yoongi immediately shook his head.

"No, no, I—"

"Eomma! My red tie!"

Yoongi sighs in relief and slumps his body back to the couch. "Thank God, Hoseok saved me," Yoongi said it in his mind while clamping his hands together and looks up to the ceiling while tears of relief starts to rolled down his cheek. Everyone in the room looks up since Yoongi did it and they frowns because what the hell is Yoongi looking at.

"Eomma!"

"I'm coming, Hoseok, I'm coming!" SeokJin shouts back at him and storms herself to the room and revealed a messy room with clothes on the floor from her son's boxers until her son's T-shirts. "Hoseok! Why is your room so messy!?" SeokJin asks and eyes follows Hoseok's movement from the bathroom until to her son's closet which Hoseok keeps throwing the clothes out from the closet.

"Kim Hoseok! What are you trying to do?" SeokJin asks again and she only received a groan from her second oldest son. "Eomma! My favourite red tie is gone! Someone must took it!" Hoseok said it and digs more in his closet and throws more things making SeokJin almost eats her son's boxers. Thank God that boxer is clean. SeokJin sighs and let Jungkook on Hoseok's messy bed and Jungkook being oblivious to the environment he just rolls on the fluffy bed, rolling along with his second oldest hyung's fresh new shirts and pants.

"Hoseok, stop throwing stuff from your closet, will you?" SeokJin said it and sighs because her son's closet is literally almost empty aside from the shoes since Hoseok haven't throw the shoes out yet. "Hoseok, stop it," SeokJin said it and quickly dodge since Hoseok throws the first shoes over her head.

"Kim Hoseok!"

"No! The red tie! The tie that Minseok noona gave me since I lost mine before this!" Hoseok made a deep whale noise and digs more inside his closet. SeokJin rolls her eyes because her son really have a huge crush on the Wus' oldest daughter. "You can always wear black tie, Hoseok," SeokJin said it and dodge again when the second shoes had been thrown. Damnit! The shoes aren't hurting my Kookie right? SeokJin looks over her shoulder and smiles because Jungkook was playing with himself and giggles cutely while blowing raspberries. She then squinted her eyes at the red thing on Jungkook's stomach.

"Hoseok,"

"Wait! I still haven't found it!"

"Kim Hoseok,"

"That must be it, eomma, wait, wait!"

"Jungkook found your red tie,"

Hoseok abruptly stop on what he was doing and a big smile forms on his lips. "Kookie! Hyung love you so much!" Hoseok said it and jumps on the bed hugging his baby brother tight while sending kisses all over the youngest Kim.

"No~" Jungkook whines and pushes Hoseok's face aside making Hoseok looks at him disbelief. "Hyung, smell bad, want eomma not you,"

With that, Jungkook left a sulking Hoseok and a laughing hard mother of his.


 

Mistakes? Please ignore it and I will do my best to correct it back!

CommentSubscribe and Upvote juseyo! Love ya! ♥ ♥