Ice Creams

Family Fun

"Oh my god! Taehyung! Stop squeezing your baby brother! You're choking him to death!" SeokJin squeals in her panic voice and quickly let go both of Taehyung's arms which was wrapped around the Kims' youngest son. SeokJin then scoops Jungkook in her arms and pats Jungkook's back gently while the Kims' youngest son coughs slightly after the tight hug.

"But eomma! I wanna play with Kookie!" Taehyung whines and let out his hands in a cute gesture to let SeokJin put Jungkook in his tiny hands. "You can play with him after he's done with his food," SeokJin said it firmly and earned another round of a long whine from the Kims' second youngest son. Taehyung whines even more when he saw his mother made her way to the kitchen where she will let Jungkook eat his food peacefully. Being a hyper kid, Taehyung got on his feet and follows his mother to where she goes with his favourite baby brother in his mother's arms.

"Eomma!"

SeokJin sighs at the other loud voice, she quickly let Jungkook in his high chair. She then shouts back at the voice who called for her.

"What is it, Hoseok?!" SeokJin taps her foot on the floor and eyes turn wide when she saw how bad Hoseok's and Yoongi's face were. "Don't tell me some dog chased you two until you fell into a drain again?" SeokJin rubs her temple while one hand grip tightly at Jungkook's high chair. Both of the oldest son of the Kims' hung their head low and didn't forget to shot lasers towards each other with Yoongi mouth to him 'I will get you after this' and Hoseok teases his hyung with 'I will wear converse shoes until you die'.

"Oh hell no! Do you think you have the balls to do that?!" Yoongi shouts it accidentally making Jungkook and Taehyung who appeared behind them jumps a meter high. SeokJin squeaks when Yoongi shouts with his loud voice, she then glares at her oldest son earning a whimper from him.

"Watch your language, mister, what did I told you if you curse in this house?" SeokJin said it with her dark tone and slowly making her way to the refrigerator making Yoongi whimpers even more. "No! Eomma! Please don't!" Yoongi ran towards his mother and hugs her right leg while shaking his head furiously. Yoongi whimpers again when he heard the refrigerator was opened by his mother and he knows his Magnum ice creams are doomed!

"Eomma! Don't hurt my ice creams! They are innocent! I tell you innocent!" Yoongi begs and buries his face into his mother's right leg. SeokJin giggles silently at Yoongi's mental breakdown and she looks up at her other sons who was also enjoying their oldest hyung's current situation.

"Eomma! Throw it in the trash!" Jimin squeals happily once he step inside the kitchen with his mouth full of his snacks like usual. "No! Burn them!" Taehyung joins in making his older twin laughs out loud and little Jungkook giggles along with the twins while clapping his tiny hands cutely.

"You guys are so mean!" Yoongi sobs and wails when he heard his poor ice creams in the box was slowly pulls out from their perfect print box. "Eomma, no, please!"

"It had to be done, Yoongi, deal is a deal if you curse in this house all your ice creams will be given to your younger brothers," SeokJin giggles again when Yoongi stops her tracks which she was going to give it to the naughty twins.

"Ice creams!"

Yoongi made a deep whale noise once his ears bleed when he heard the twins yelled his favourite 2 words. He then let go off his mother's leg and lay helplessly on the floor with his body still hurts from where he crashed into a pole because of the Wus' little satan back then when he head to his crush house, Wu Luhan. He then make another whale noise when the twins looks down at him with his ice creams in their hands.

"Hyung! Thank you for the ice cream!" Jimin smiles with his eye smile and pats his hyung's bruised face. "Yes, hyung this is so delicious!" Taehyung had his eye smile on like Jimin and also with his tiny hands he pats Yoongi's bruised face. Yoongi groans at the pain and sat up straight because this is the last straw. He stood up and scans the room searching for a stupid gummy smile boy.

"Come here you!"

Hoseok squeaks in fear when Yoongi made his way too fast to him. Hoseok then made his way upstairs and quickly lock his room and with that the Kims' household was filled with loud banging on the door and the Kims' wife's loud yelling and shouting non-stop.

 

"No,"

"But,"

"No buts, Luhan,"

"But Mommy!"

"No is a no, Wu Luhan," Joonmyeon said it sternly and continues to do the dishes with her 2nd oldest daughter beside her whining over a friends hang out at Myeong-dong nearby. "But Mommy! It's one chance of a life time for me to hang out with them," Luhan whines even more while stomping her feet on the floor. Joonmyeon sighs in annoyance because her daughter just turn 15 years old last 2 months and her friends decided to celebrate it at a karaoke place? Oh, that's a no no for her daughters because she knows what kind of guys will hang out at a place like that.

"Karaoke is bad and you can't go, full stop." Joonmyeon said it firmly and puts the wet dishes in the dryer. She then faces a pouty Luhan with her puppy eyes on bright enough to make her eyes blind by it.

"But Mommy!"

"If you wanna go to that party there's one condition,"

Luhan eyes sparkle at the words and quickly nods her head. "What's the condition, Mommy?"

Joonmyeon smirks cheekily and leans back at the dryer while looking at her daughter. "Make Yoongi got a 100 in his math and you can go to the party,"

Luhan's mouth hung low enough to make it drop on the floor, she then whines even more with her hands ruffling her brownish hair. "That's not fair!" Luhan whines and pouts harder. "Fair enough for me," Joonmyeon shrugged off her shoulders and smirks again when Luhan starts to whine again.

"No, it's not!"

"Yes it is, Lulu!"

Both of them tear their gaze and looks down and was surprised that Sehun was standing between them with his Pinku-Pinku in his left hand.

"When did you get here?" Luhan asks and Sehun smiles lovingly at his favourite noona. "Since, Mommy said the 1 condition thingy,"

"Sehunie! I wanna go to the party!" Luhan whines at her youngest brother and Sehun pursed his lips while shaking his head. "Karaoke bad, Lulu can't go or Sehun will cry right now," Sehun threatens Luhan who looks at him disbelief.

"Not you too!"


 

Mistakes? Please ignore it and I will do my best to correct it back!

CommentSubscribe and Upvote juseyo! Love ya! ♥ ♥