Cousins

Family Fun

"No! I want pink! Why did you bring blue?" SeokJin groans when she saw a lot of blue colours from the balloons until the pinyata. Hell even that thing is blue! SeokJin said it in her mind while ruffling her hair messily and walks back and forth telling the helpers to take off the blue thingy because she wants pink.

"You know, eomma can really get obsessed with pink once she saw it in front of her eyes," Yoongi said it while eyes watching every movement that his mother was doing; yelling at the helpers, tears down the blue things on her own, cursing, stomping the blue things on the ground with her heels and last but not least crying because it's not pink.

"Like you don't cry when your ice creams being by those evil twins," Hoseok chuckles and Yoongi shot him a death glare while scooping more ice creams to his mouth. Upon hearing, ice creams and twins, the twins; Jimin and Taehyung stops playing with their swords and put their evil grins on while eyeing their oldest hyung's bucket of newly bought ice cream; chocolate almond flavour which the twins are obsessed with.

"Yoongi,"

Squeaks

"Hyung~"

Whimpers

"We want,"

Gulps

"Ice creams!"

"Nooo!!! Get away you evil ice creams monsters!" Yoongi screams in his high pitched voice while running away to save himself from the hyper twins (almost knocking off his mother's helpers) to his room; locking the door shut with locks, chairs and his study table.

Hoseok who was laughing his off while clapping his hands like a mad man can't help but to felt sorry for his hyung due to his obsession to ice creams. "Man, good thing I'm not obsessed with anything," Hoseok said it to himself and leans back to the chair he was sitting. He was watching his mother who was still crying over blue things and he then squeaks in surprised almost knocking him over when he felt a hot breath on his neck.

"Boo!"

"Eomma!" Hoseok squeaks and his back landed on the soft grass, he groans in pain and glares at the culprit.

"What is it, Hoseok?! I'm busy!" SeokJin shouts not letting her eyes off the blue things on her hands to burn it alive. Hoseok then stood up and dusted off his shirt and shouts back at his mother. "Nothing, eomma! Daehyun is in the house!" Wait what?! Hoseok's eyes widen and faces a smirking Daehyun who was laughing at him.

"Daehyun?"

Hoseok heard his mother's surprised tone and he shouts back to his mother with a 'yes'. His mother then came closer to them and hugs her oldest nephew. "Omo, omo, omo, you've grown up so well, Daehyunie," SeokJin pats the boy's back making Daehyun squirms. "Y-Yeah, Aunt Jin, how are you?" Daehyun asks between the hug and glares at Hoseok who is now laughing at him back.

"I'm fine and where's my eonnie? And how dare you guys didn't visit us first after you guys left Korea for 8 months," SeokJin asks through her pout and Daehyun let out an awkward laughter while sending S.O.S signals to Hoseok who just sticks out his tongue to him.

"I ain't gonna help you, Bang Daehyun,"

"I'm gonna kill you after this! Kim Hoseok!"

Daehyun growls and SeokJin looks at both of them with curiousity since she doesn't know what they are talking about because Hoseok and Daehyun had this special way to communicate with each other.

"Boys,"

Still sending signals

"Boys,"

Still the same

"Boys—"

"Hello! My sweet Kim SeokJin!"

The 3 of them faced the owner of the voice which belong to none of another SeokJin's oldest sister name, Kim Himchan. Himchan grins from ear to ear with Junhong in her arms who was nibbling onto his Lemon plushie.

"Eonnie!"

"Baby sis! How are you?" Himchan skips to her younger sister and kisses the cheeks of her sister's with Junhong getting squished between them.

"Hmm!" 10 months old, Junhong whines while wriggling his plushies between the two elder women. "Omo! Junhongie! You've grown up too!" SeokJin squeals and scoops Junhong in her arms making the baby boy starts to cry is her arms. "Aigoo, don't cry, Junhongie, don't you remember who I am?" SeokJin said it while patting the back of Junhong's but failed when she received another loud wail.

"He hates you," Himchan snickers making SeokJin glares at her and hands back Junhong to her and automatically the baby boy stops crying and nibbles back his Lemon plushie. She then pouts when she heard more snickers behind her. "You guys are so mean," SeokJin said it and pouts again making Hoseok snorts at his mother's baby act.

"Eomma stop pouting or appa will kiss it right here and it will make me vomit non-stop," Hoseok teases his mother making SeokJin's eyes sparkle in delight. "Hoseok! You gave me an idea!"

Hoseok curses under his breath and quickly took the phone that SeokJin fished out and he ran inside leaving his mother keeps calling out for him and threatens him; if you don't give it back I will tell Minseok about your crush towards her and it successfully made Hoseok stumbled on the floor and kissed the cold wooden floor while SeokJin chuckles in victory and immediately swipes her husband number.

"No eomma!" Hoseok tries to reach for the phone but despite being not-in-the-tall puberty time yet he struggles to reach out for it making SeokJin pressed the phone between with ear and shoulder and both of her arms hold tightly onto both of Hoseok's arms. Hoseok mentally screams in his mind when he head his mother's sweet yet annoying squeaky voice.

"Hey, honey, nothing just miss you and oh the Bangs' are here, oh Yongguk is at your office? That's great, no! They messed up I want pink but they gave blue and lots of it!"

Upon hearing that, Hoseok rolls his eyes since his mother's hate towards blue colour can win the title of his hate towards vegetables.

"But honey! I know Jungkook is a boy but I still want pink! Fine! Keep the blue! You won't any of my s for tonight!"

Hoseok gasps in disgust and slowly tries to loosen his mother's grip but failed when SeokJin grips on it more tighter.

"Really! Thank you honey! You're the best! Talk to that person in charge I want pink no blue just pink! Thanks again honey! Don't worry you will get it tonight!" SeokJin squeals once she ended the call and she let go of Hoseok then she faces the Bangs'.

"What?" SeokJin frowns and Himchan shook her head at her ert sister of hers. " conversation is forbidden in this house until I die and rest in peace in heaven." Himchan said it and with that she left with the kids to the play room leaving a really beet red face Kim SeokJin.


 

B.A.P is back! Heee~ B.A.P are cousins with BTS ^__^

Mistakes? Please ignore it and I will do my best to correct it back!

CommentSubscribe and Upvote juseyo! Love ya! ♥ ♥