Crushes

Family Fun

"Yo! Minseok noona!"

16 years old, Minseok raises her left brow at the voice who was calling her and she tear her focus from her phone and then faces the smiling boy behind her.

"Yo to you too, Hoseok, class ends already?" Minseok asks the 14 years old, smiling boy and he nods his head cheerfully. "Yeah so, what are you doing here?" Hoseok asks as he made his way to stand besides the older who was slightly taller than him. "Waiting for Tao as usual," Minseok said it and focus back at her phone and Hoseok formed a cute 'O' while nodding his head. "Isn't usually Luhan noona will pick her up?" Hoseok asks again and Minseok sighs since this kid here likes to asks her a lot of questions.

"She's already home with your brother,"

"Yoongi hyung?"

"Of course, who else besides him if you have other than him?"

"Yeah, yeah, Yoongi hyung," Hoseok laughs awkwardly while scratching the back of his neck and Minseok made her 'meh' face. Before Hoseok can ask more question to the older the Wus' youngest daughter ran to her oldest sister with her smile on.

"Eonnie!"

"Hey Tao, what take you so long?" Minseok asks and Tao stretches her hands for a signal to pick her up. Minseok knows what the baby panda wants she waste no time scoops her in her arms. "Good thing, you're petite and cute or I will not pick you up, Tao ah," Minseok teases her youngest sister making Tao pouts and leans her head on Minseok's shoulder. Tao then notices another head behind her oldest sister and she then looks over Minseok's shoulder with her left brow raised. Hoseok who senses someone looking at him, he smiles knowing it's Tao.

"Hey Tao," Hoseok greets her with her gummy smile and Tao smiles back at him blankly. Hoseok saw the blank smile he just pouts. He knows he can be awkward as hell when it comes to the Wus' because he just can't control his awkwardness around the Wus' especially Wu Minseok his crush since the time when their father started to work together as business partners.

"Let's head back home, Tao and Hoseok wanna join us? Cause your brother is at my home," Minseok asks the boy when she finally faces him and Hoseok can't help but to blush a little while nodding his head in agreement.

The 3 of them walked to the Wus' household in a comfortable silence minus Tao's blabbering about asking their daddy to buy this and that and Minseok sighs because despite being a 9 years old, kid, Tao wins the tittle for being a shopping maniac unlike her eonnies. The 3 of them turn to the corner of the road and Hoseok gasps at what he saw.

"Hyung!"

Minseok and Tao looks at Hoseok running like he was chased by a dog to a person that was laying helplessly on the road with his bicycle beside the body.

"Hyung! Yoongi hyung! No! You can't die! I still haven't tell you that I ate your ice cream that time you ask because I don't want to be murder in your hands!" Hoseok sobs as he shakes Yoongi's body hard and rough. Yoongi who was laying there because he was lazy to get up since his head hurts like hell because of the little satan name, Wu Sehun. He then sit up straight making the younger squeaks in fear when he heard Hoseok mentioned his ice cream and he glares at the younger.

"What ate my what, Kim Hoseok?" Yoongi said it with his dark voice and ready to kill the younger. Hoseok who had his eyes wide and mouth tries to say something but failed when the look on his brother's face is so scary for him. "Kim Hoseok, what did you ate?" Yoongi growls and stood up from where he was laying and towered Hoseok's height who was on his knees while rubbing his palms in a sorry manner.

"H-Hyung, please, don't kill me, I swear I thought it was not yours—Noooo!!!" Hoseok screams in his high pitched voice while running around the area of the Wus' household with Yoongi who had his green face on with steams coming out from his ears while running to catch his brother because all this time he thought Jungkook was the culprit but he shrugged it off because Jungkook is still a baby and he will be killed in his mother's bare hands if he tries to choke the youngest Kim.

Minseok and Tao who watched the free comedy in front of them, they just shook their heads at the idiotic family. Both of them then faces behind them because they heard a loud 'thump' behind them and they shook their heads again because the sounds belong to none than another the triplets.

"Burn your stupid legos!" Chanyeol shouts and was going to ran inside the house but failed when Jongdae grabs the youngest triplet by his waist making Chanyeol kissed the grass. "Burn your girly Rilakkumas first!" Jongdae sits on Chanyeol who had trouble breathing because Jongdae is sitting on his chest. "G-Get off me, Jong h-head!" Chanyeol groans and hits Jongdae's back with his long legs earning a yelp of pain from Jongdae. Jongdae then cries in pain while rubbing his back in an awkward position which was rolling on the grass.

"Eonnie, we need popcorns if Jongdae and Chanyeol fight like this," Tao said it to Minseok and she nods her head agreed with the baby panda. Minseok and Tao was happily watching the fight between the triplets and another fight staring the Kim's oldest sons at the background.

"Minseok honey,"

Minseok turns her head to the voice who was calling her and she sighs because if this things happened and her mother calls out for her, her duty is to stop the fight off in anyway she can.

"Stop fighting," Minseok said it calmly but Jongdae and Chanyeol still hits each other on the grass making their clothes dirty since they keep hitting each other while rolling over here and there. Tao who senses the dangerous tone of her oldest sister she then quickly left the scene because she doesn't want her ears to bleed terribly.

"I said stop fighting!" Minseok said it sternly enough to make both of Jongdae and Chanyeol stopped rolling on the grass. "When will you eggheads stop fighting and live in peace?" Minseok growls while looking down at the triplets who had their arms crossed together in sync.

"Until that Jonghead dies!"

"Until that giant stop being ugly!"

Minseok sighs at the respone and she waste no time picks up the triplets with now she in the middle and the triplets beside her. Jongdae and Chanyeol was going to kick each other behind Minseok but Minseok is quick enough to hissed at them.

"Stop it or I will burn those legos and Rilakkumas!"

"FINE!"


 

Mistakes? Please ignore it and I will do my best to correct it back!

CommentSubscribe and Upvote juseyo! Love ya! ♥ ♥