Triplets & Twins

Family Fun

"Ssup! Yifan!"

Yifan raises his left brow at the voice and he turns his head to where the sound came from. He then smiles since it's one of his colleagues in his company known as 'Wu Fashion & Design'.

"Hey to you too, NamJoon, done with your meeting?" Yifan asks as he was done with his coffee and let the mug in the sink. "Yeah, giving ideas make me wants to kiss the floor because it's literally the same from every slide they showed which was prepared by the juniors." NamJoon pats his cheeks gently and Yifan gave a cup of water to him.

"Just plain water?" NamJoon jokes and Yifan made his face. "Want more than that get your own,"

"Meanie," NamJoon pouts and drank the water in one go. "Man! That was refreshing!" He smiles with his gummy smile and dump the cup to the nearest dustbin. "So, how's Joonmyeon?" NamJoon asks as both of them walked together along the hall which reflected the view of Seoul from the 10th floor. "Nag, cursing, tired all day long," Yifan chuckles same goes for NamJoon.

"Thought so, SeokJin is the same when it comes to the twins," NamJoon shook his head when he remembered the bathroom disaster when the twins pour all the bubble soap in the tub and let the water running until the water with bubbles flow and it reached the bathroom door. "What did the twins do this time?" Yifan asks as they made turn at the corner to Yifan's office while some of the workers bowed to them since both of them are respected people. 

"Bathroom and soap."

Yifan laughs because his baby twins did the same thing last 2 months. "Seriously, though no wonder we're friends," Yifan laughs again and NamJoon pouts beside him. "You have no idea how hard to clean that huge bathroom, you know," NamJoon pouts more when Yifan accidentally chokes on his laughter. "Yah, yah, yah, stop laughing,"

"Alright, alright, don't pout you look ugly as hell," Yifan muffles a laugh but failed because NamJoon glares at him playfully. "You know, you're lucky that you only have 5 kids not like me," Yifan coughs a bit and settles himself on his C.E.O chair.

"Yeah, good thing I don't my wife 24/7 until I have 10 kids on my own," NamJoon smirks since he hit the jackpot of his boss. "Like you don't your wife 25/8," Yifan sticks out his tongue to him and NamJoon looks at him with pity. "Where did 25/8 exist?" NamJoon asks pitifully and Yifan shrugged his shoulders. "My dictionary, duh."

"Tell me why are you the C.E.O?" NamJoon sighs and Yifan was going to answer his question when the front door of his office slammed open and revealed his kid along with his friend's kid.

"Daddy!"

"Appa!"

The kids ran to their own fathers almost making their fathers almost hit the floor since they jump on their father's lap.

"Whoa there, baby girl where's Mommy?" Yifan asks his oldest 5 years old triplet daughter, Baekhyun. Wu Baekhyun despite being a hyper baby girl, she answer her father's question immediately. "Mommy had trouble with Yeolie but Dae help Mommy already," Baekhyun explains with her bubbly tone and Yifan coos at her cuteness.

"Baekie it twue, Yeorie hwung pooped," Taehyung laughs and bounces on his father's lap. "Aigoo, poor Yeolie, huh, Taetae?" NamJoon asks and pats Taehyung's head making the younger nods his head. "But, where's eomma, Taetae? And did you come here alone?" NamJoon asks again his younger 2 years old twin son and Taehyung made his thinking face. "Oh! Eomma help Aunty Joon because Yeorie hwung pooped and Taetae came along with Minie!" Taehyung said it all together and NamJoon was very proud of his son.

"Why didn't you help Chanyeol, Baek?" Yifan asks and Baekhyun settles herself with Yifan's help on his desk while swinging her feet back and forth. "Yeol, smell bad," Baekhyun made her disgusted face making the others laughed.

"Okay, I get it so, what's bring you two here?" Yifan asks the kids while adjusting Baekhyun's light blue dress. "We bring lunchies!" Taehyung beams but pouts after that. "Baekie, where's the lunchies?" Taehyung asks and looks around him but there's none. Baekhyun was going to reply Taehyung's question until the door open again.

"Lunchies are here!" Jimin the older twin beams and ran to his father with a rice cake in his hand that was half eaten by him. "Yah! Minie ate one but I can't?" Taehyung whines and Jimin smiles sheepishly at him. "Eomma said I can have one," Jimin sticks out his tongue to him and Taehyung whines even more.

"Appa! Taetae want one!"

"We can get it after appa finished work, okay?"

"But I want it now!" Taehyung starts to wailed making Baekhyun closes her both ears and Yifan just chuckles at the Kims' family.

"Daddy! Buy Taehyung a rice cake please! My ears are going to explode!" Baekhyun said it loud enough for her father to hear and Yifan nods his head. "Thank you, daddy!" Baekhyun smiles and plants a sweet kiss on her father's cheek.

"Taehyung honey, why are you crying about now?"

Taehyung immediately stops wailing when he heard his mother's voice and NamJoon sighs in relief at the appearance of his wife. "E-Eomma! Why can't I have one he can?" Taehyung sniffles while rubbing his teary eyes while his index finger points at Jimin's happy face who was eating the rice cake with glee. SeokJin sighs and let her 8 months old baby boy, Jungkook in NamJoon's arms after that she scoops Taehyung in her arms who is still crying.

"Taehyung! Stop crying my ears hurts!" Baekhyun whines and Yifan rubs his daughter's back to calm her down. "Baek, that's not the right way to say it,"

"But daddy! Taehyung will keep crying if he won't get that rice cake!" Baekhyun pouts and let go of her hands from her ears. "You can try better than that, Baek," Yifan smiles and Baekhyun sighs, she then did what her father told to. "Taehyung, stop crying please,"

Upon hearing the words from his favourite noona, Taehyung's sobs starts to faint slowly and he lift his head from his mother's shoulder.

"Why, eomma, Taetae wants it too," Taehyung asks between his hiccups and SeokJin wipes off the tears away from her son's puffy eyes. "Eomma gave to Jimin because Jimin help eomma,"

"But Taetae always helps eomma!" Taehyung whines and SeokJin sighs. "I know but Jimin was the one who ask it first after we help Aunt Joon,"

"Is there still left? The rice cake?" Taehyung rubs his eyes with his tiny fist while asking his mother, SeokJin smiles at the cute sight and nods making the boy beams. "Love eomma!" Taehyung squeals and hugs his mother tight.

"Well, that settles," Yifan chuckles and NamJoon just sighs. "It's a headache that Taehyung will always cry when it's only Jimin got it," Yifan nods his head because he understands it crystal clear. "Just like the triplets but mostly Chanyeol will scream on top of his lungs until he got what he wants," Yifan nods when NamJoon gave him 'are-you-kidding-face' to him. "Kids," NamJoon mutters under his breath and Yifan chuckles.

"You can say that again but where's my beautiful wife? Baek, where's Mommy?" Yifan asks and Baekhyun shrugged her tiny shoulders. "Mommy was at the toilet maybe she will come—"

"I'm here, Fan and can you help Jongdae with the lunch?"

Yifan smiles widely when the person he loved the most stood there with her usual smile on but Yifan knows his wife is really tired lately. Yifan waste no time stood up from his seat and let Baekhyun sat on his chair but told her to be careful while she is on the big chair.

"Let me help you, Jongdae ah," Yifan gets on the same level as his second oldest triplet and took the lunch bag from Jongdae's tiny hands.

"Daddy!"

Jongdae beams and hugs his father tight around his neck.

"Hey, budd,"

Jongdae smiles at the nickname and tighten more the hug. "Daddy, Yeol poop!" Jongdae chuckles and earned some laughter behind them while there was a whine can be heard on top of them.

"Shut up! Jong head!" Chanyeol whines and wants to kicks Jongdae's head but Joonmyeon quickly holds onto his legs. "Mommy! He promised not to tell anyone! Huwaa!" Chanyeol starts to cry and NamJoon nods his head silently because Yifan is right what Chanyeol wants the parents have to give him or not he will—

"AAHH! I hate you, troll head! AAHH!" Chanyeol screams and tries to wiggle out from his mother's hold and Joonmyeon despite being tired she just let go of Chanyeol. Once, the youngest triplet was out from his mother's hold he quickly marched to Jongdae who squeaks and ran for his life.

"Get away! You will make mt face bleed! Mommy give me the insect spray! Let me spray his ugly face!" Jongdae shouts all the words while running around his father's huge office and they passed by SeokJin who was still holding Taehyung who already asleep in her arms, then to NamJoon with Jungkook in his arms and Jimin on his lap and they passed by Baekhyun who was sitting comfortably on the chair but then scream with her high pitched voice because Chanyeol accidentally pushes the chair aside making it rolled on the other side of the room while spinning little Baekhyun who was on it.

"Mommy! Scary!" Baekhyun screams making Taehyung jolt and woke up from his sleep. Taehyung looks over his mother's shoulder and smiles widely. "Eomma! Fun! Want try!" Taehyung beams and points at where Yifan and Joonmyeon who ran to help Baekhyun from the spinning chair. "No, Taetae not fun no try," SeokJin said it sternly and Taehyung pouts.

"Wu Jongdae, Wu Chanyeol! For the love of your toys at home stop running! And Jongdae put that spray down right now!" Yifan shouts at them enough for them to bump into each other with Chanyeol on top of Jongdae and Chanyeol waste no time hits Jongdae's head rapidly. "Stop it, ugly face!" Jongdae growls and tries to rolls over but Chanyeol keeps hitting him.

"Chanyeol! Stop that!" Joonmyeon rushes to him and hold on to the hand that he was hitting Jongdae's head but Chanyeol being a stubborn boy tries to hit Jongdae with his other free hand but failed when Joonmyeon hold onto it on time. Jongdae saw the awkward position of Chanyeol, he laughs and sticks out his tongue to the youngest triplet.

"I will burn your legos when we get home!" Chanyeol said it and was going to jump onto Jongdae but Joonmyeon hold him tight before anymore chaos. "I will burn your Rilakkumas if you burn mine!" Jongdae made faces to Chanyeol who growls at him.

"Stop it you two! Or no food for both of you!" Joonmyeon hissed and both of the triplets crossed their arms together in sync.

"Fine!"


 

Here's the first chappie for Family Fun! Hope you guys enjoy it! ^__^

Mistakes? Please ignore it and I will do my best to correct it back!

CommentSubscribe and Upvote juseyo! Love ya! ♥ ♥