EXO

Our Love Story

 

Kai and Hyoyeon went all around Seoul. Kai became the tour guide for weeks they went to Gyeongbokgung palace, myeongdong, Seoul tower, Namsan, Coex mall, Bulguksa temple even to Lotte World and Everland. They spent time with each other almost everyday hanging out, having fun, and enjoying each others company. They would text each other even call each other at night... Finally it was the day to meet Kai's friends EXO

Instead of Kai picking Hyoyeon up, they decided to all meet at Hyoyeons house. Hyoyeon quickly cleaned everywhere, got ready, fixed her hair and put on some makeup. She wore a orange tee shirt with white jeans.

Suddenly the door bell rang, and she quickly ran to open the door.

EXO: 'Hello we are EXO nice to meet you!'

Hyoyeon: Hi my name is Kim Hyoyeon! Come in!

All the guys sat on the couches while Kai sat beside Hyoyeon so she could be comfortable.

Kai: Hyoyeon-shi this is, Lay, Xiumin, Chanyeol, Suho, D.O, Chen, Baekhyun, and Sehun.

EXO: HI!!

Sehun: Your so pretty Hyoyeon *Hyoyeon blushes at his compliment.*

Hyoyeon: Thank you haha

Hour of talking later.

Hyoyeon: So what do you guys want to eat? *She gets their orders and decides to go grocery shopping with Chanyeol, Suho and D.O 

While Chanyeol and D.O get meat and vegetables, Suho and Hyoyeon walk around to get some snacks and drinks.

Hyoyeon tries to reach the top shelf to get a bag of chips, but because you know shes short she couldn't get it.  So Suho came and grabbed the bag of chips but he didn't realize it when he was about to put his hand down, Hyoyeon was in front of him blushing and looking down. He quickly moved back.

Suho: Sorry *scratches the back of his head*

Hyoyeon: It....Ittt... Its ok Suho. 

After that awkward moment Suho pushes the cart while Hyoyeo walks beside him, they talk, laugh to ease the awkwardness. Then at that moment D.O spots them and gets Chanyeol.

D.O: Chanyeol look over there!

Chanyeol: What?Where?

D.O: Look at Hyo and Suho

Chanyeol: What the heck they look like their dating

D.O: I know, their pushing the cart together!

Chanyeol: Cute

 

Meanwhile at Hyoyeon's House...

Baekhyun: Kai can we look around the house?

Kai: Sure  Hyo wouldn't mind.

Lay: You sure bro? I mean we are at a girls house..

Kai: Its fine I don't see what the problem is

The rest of the guys that were left home looked around the house.

Baekhyun, Sehun, Xiumin, go upstairs and enter Hyoyeon's room

Sehun: Dude this must be Hyoyeon's room

Xiumin: Its pretty nice and simple *Baekhyun walks over to the bathroom beside her closet*

Baekhyun: Jackpot! Guys look what I found. *They head over to the bathroom seeing Hyoyeon's bra's hanging on the shower.*

Sehun: Damn Hyo must have some nice.... *Xiumin cuts him off*

Xiumin: But to be honest it looks like she barley has any

Baekhyun: Yah she's probably just hiding them since she knew guys were coming over

Sehun: She does have nice curves though *Chen walks in and sees the guys looking at Hyoyeons bra's*

Chen: Yah!! Get out of there and stop acting like a byuntae! 

*they all get out of the room and close the door before Kai sees them*

 

Hyoyeon, Suho, D.O, and Chanyeol arrive home to see the rest watching Running man.

Lay: Hey you guys are back!

Kai: Need help?

Chanyeol: No its ok we'll start cooking you guys just sit tight

The 4 head stright to the kitchen and start cooking, Kai gets up to the kitchen and notices Hyoyeon and Suho cooking together laughing..

'They sure do look really close' Kai thought to himself and goes back to the living room.'

After dinner is finally served (Its 6:45pm). They all start eating and talking to each other.

Chen: Hyoyeon have you called Kai oppa yet? *Kai looks at Chen with a surprised look on his face*

Hyoyeon: Um no not yet 

Chen: Why? 

Hyoyeon: IDK it never slipped my mind I'm so used to calling him Kai

Chanyeol: I heard Hyoyeon-shi calling Suho oppa though *Everyone looks at Suho with a wth? why Suho? Kinda face. Kai starts lookking upset after he heard that.*

Hyoyeon: But its nothing like that you guys were just friends

Suho: Yea, Kai don't get mad ok? You've known her way before me

Kai: What? Mad? No it just kinda because she called you oppa first before me.

Hyoyeon: Aww don't be sad ok oppa? *Winks at Kai*

Kai: *Laughs* Alright

After Dinner they all watch a movie while sitting on the couch, everyone sits together while Hyoyeon sits next to Kai.

During the movie Kai looks over at Hyoyeon most of the time. Because the guys notice Lay and Xiumin throw pillows at Kai to snap out of it, while Baekhyun makes kissy noises to ruin the mood. But as for Hyoyeon she doesn't notice and focuses her eyes on the movie.

 

It was time for EXO to go home... 

D.O: Thanks for letting us over Hyoyeon!

Chen: Your the best! Next time I'll treat you!'

Sehun: We didn't go to your room or anything Hyo! *Baekhyun punches Sehun to shut up*

Each of them hugged Hyoyeon and head to their cars.. Kai went up to Hyoyeon, 'Sorry about earlier I just got a little upset'

Hyoyeon: 'Its fine oppa'

Kai: 'You could just call me Kai' *smiles*

Hyoyeon: 'Ok Kai sounds much better' *Laughs* They both hug each other for quite a while and say goodnight.

Hyoyeon watches while they leave and heads back to her house...

 

Hyoyeon POV

These guys are not just ordinary guys. *Laughs* They're such byntae's.