Tiffany's Wedding day!

Our Love Story

It was finally Tiffany's wedding day everyone got dressed escpecially TIffany who was excited and couldn't wait to walk down the isle.Tiffany was getting married to SUJU Siwon he wanted EXO to come especially Kai because he was the best man while Taeyeon was the maid of honor. SUJU and SNSD lined up behind the door until the marched started Taeyeon was smiling at Tiffany who was arm in arm with her father. On the other side of the door, Siwon was standing at the end of the chapel with Kai wiping the sweat off Siwon's face. Finally the crowd stood up including EXO who were part of the crowd taking pictures. 

Instead of the usually wedding song that you hear TIffany wanted something different.. It was Jason Derulo- Marry me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRCsZ5a3aCM

Once the song started playing they started to march down the hall, SUJU came first then the lovely SNSD Brides maids walked down, Kai was in awh.

Kai's POV

Wow the girls look really pretty, with those  dresses. I suddenly saw a beautfiul girl walking down the hall as the rest. But she was different she caught my eye, the way she looks and smiles at everyone made me nervous. Then  finally she said to Siwon 'Congrats oppa, take care of Tiffany araso?' Siwon nodded and gave her a hug. She let go and saw me staring, she smiled at me then walked over to the other girls. It was Hyoyeon. 

No ones POV

It was time for Tiffany to walk down she looked absoultely breathtaking, everyone looked at her expecially Siwon who was about to get married to her.

After the Ceremony it was time for the reception, Tiffany and Siwon kept walking around greeting and taking pictures. While everyone was eating, since the venue was huge SNSD, EXO, and SUJU sat at the longest head table ever. Kai and Hyoyeon sat next to each other, while they were eating SNSD and EXO were staring at them smiling. Tiffany looked over for a quick look to see both of them sitting together, Tiffany waved at Kai and gave him a thumbs up. 

At the Table...(Just EXO/SNSD)

Sooyoung: Aww Unnie must be so happy you guys *talking with open*

Chen: Yah close your mouth, your a lady you know

Sooyoung: Whatever Chen im just envious of them

Sunny: Anyways finally this is done preparing and everything, so when are you guys going back?

Xiumin: In 2 days around lunch time.

Yoona: Aww really oppa, you guys should stay longer *Whines*

D.O: We want to but you know we have to go back.

Suho: You guys should just visit us sometime..

Taeyeon: Suho you said that you'll stay for me! *Everyone looks at Taeyeon*

Kai: What are talking about Taeyeon-shi?

Taeyeon: were Just Kidding haha

Yuri: Yah I was about to yell! Yah SUHO we just broke up and now you moved on you bastard!

Suho: Calm down Yuri-shi! Why are you like that? You still like me? 

Yuri: Like you my !

Taeyeon: We just got closer as friends you guys 

Suho: No, we kissed!!

Taeyeon: YAH!! 

Everyone: WAHHHH???

Baekhyun: Suho you've got some explaining to do.

While everyone is argueing about the Kiss? Is it true? LOL yes haha. On the other side of the table Hyoyeon and Kai finally talk to eachother..

 

Hyoyeon/Kai Convo

Kai: So Hyoyeon how you been?

Hyoyeon: Good I finally could have a break from work, since my parents are back.

Kai: That's good, did you meet anyone lately?

Hyoyeon: No oppa no one idk I kinda don't feel like dating. Ever since... I just you know didn't want to meet anyone else.

(it was silent for a while)

Kai: Do you... by anychance still like me..?

*Hyoyeon looked at Kai with a surprised face*

Kai: Sorry I mean... like it's been years and stuff I thought you didn't like me anymore.. 

Hyoyeon: *smiles* Oppa I still like and miss you. Especially when we stopped talking for a while, I always think about you everyday. I didn't tell the girls because probably they would tell me to move on.

 Yoona who sat next to Hyoyeon over heard them and said "Unnie we supported you 100%! We just thought that you moved on because you didn't talk about Kai-shi"/ Kai laughed at Yoona and smiled back at Hyoyeon

Kai: I don't like you Hyoyeon.. *Hyoyeon and Yoona were taken back*

Kai: I Love you Kim Hyoyeon. *Hyoyeon looked at Kai and hugged him while Yoona yelled and went over to the rest to tell them what happened*

Everyone went over to HyoKai and hugged them, and screamed. Why? Because Kai kissed Hyoyeon on the lips. Even the guest saw and tapped their glasses as if it was there wedding.

Tiffany: YAH!! Stop it you guys its my wedding not yours!! You can have your wedding later but right now its mine!!

Siwon grabbed Tiffany and shut her up by kissing her on the lips. Everyone basically roared and screamed tapping their glasses even louder and taking pictures of both of the couples.

 

Finally after that seddled down it was time for the performances, Chen was first.

Chen: I would like to congratulate Mr and Mrs. Choi! I hope you guys will have a beautiful child soon! 

Chen then performed one of his songs that captivated everyone by the lyrics and his voice. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etuOGtlwo98

Next Seohyun and Kyuhyun did a duet and sang a couple song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8NDh-X6HwQ

Super Junior sang This is Love https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK229Ph_IJc

SNSD finally sang Kissing you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUz3bBB78_8

And Finally EXO sang Lucky https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfNQ8efZrXg

 

Tiffany and Siwon: Thank you all for coming!!!