Why?

Our Love Story

4 Days before leaving..

The girls were in Hyoyeons room..

Taeyeon: Hyoyeon we have to tell you something

Hyoyeon: what is it?

Sunny: Please don't get mad ok?

Tiffany: Your parents told us to tell you this right before we leave to America.

Hyoyeon: what do you mean we?

Yuri: Hyo... um... 

Hyoyeon: What? WHat is it!

Yuri: Your coming back to America with us

Hyoyeon: What... *Looks confused at Yuri*

Seohyun: Unnie... your parents...

Yoona: Your parents told us to tell you that the reason all of us came to Korea was...

Taeyeon: Because you will be going back to America with us to study and help your parents with their buisness.

Hyoyeon: So the reason why you guys are here is because you wanted to make my last few weeks in Korea memorable? But now your telling me that I have to leave?

Seohyun: Unnie we didn't want to hurt you

Tiffany: We thought that we were just visiting you but, your parents told us before we left.

Hyoyeon: Why didn't you tell me sooner!! *starts crying* How am I going to tell Kai?

Sunny: We already prepared that...

Hyoyeon: what do you mean?

Yoona: Do you remember when Tiffany asked to talk to Kai? She told him everything...

Hyoyeon: So he knows?

Sunny: Yes dear even EXO, Thats why we planned that you and Kai could spend the last few days with each other.

The girls leave Hyoyeon alone and keeps on crying all night...

 

FLASHBACK (TO TIFFANY/KAI'S CONVO)

Kai: So Tiff what did you want to talk to about?

Tiffany: Sit down because this will be a lot of explaining...

They both sit at a place far away from the others.

TIffany: Kai, Hyoyeon is going back to America with us *Kai looks shocked*

Kai: What?

TIffany: Hyoyeon has to go back to America, She's leaving Korea

Kai: Wait Why?

Tiffany: Her parents want her to study and help them with their buisness

Kai: But why so suddenly TIff?

Tiffany: Her parents decided that it would be best if she's with them...

Kai: No this can't be happening Tffany! I don't want Hyoyeon to leave! Especially me... *Tears fall from Kai's eyes* 

Tiffany: I'm sorry Kai we couldn't do anything to stop this.

Kai: Does Hyoyeon know?

Tiffany: No not yet, you'll know when she does. but for now... just don't say thing and act like nothing ever happened ok? *Kai wipes his tears*

Kai: *Sighs* Can I have one request though?

TIffany: Sure anything

Kai: Once Hyoyeon know's about it, I wanna spend a few days with her and then... break up with her

Tiffany: What?? Your going to break up with her!! DO you know that there's this thing called long distance relationship!!!

Kai: But I don't want that...

TIffany: Kai... 

Kai: If I don't let her go, it'll hurt me even more... I don't want either of us to experiance any of this but its best to just let go..

FLASHBACK ENDED