chp. 20

Our Love Story

Yuri- Thank you all for such beautiful performances now everyone... lets get right on to the dance floor!

*All the guest including a few EXO and SNSD members head to the dance floor*

Some are still sitting on the head table as Chen approches looking tired because he was the only one who sang so many songs.

Chen- Yah Kai your lucky that I sang tonight

Kai- Well all of us loved your peformance

Chen- Next time as D.O and Baekhyun alright?

Hyoyeon- Deh oppa 

Kai- So??? Lets go?

Yoona- Where?

Xiumin- To the dance floor, look everyone's dancing already

*The rest meet up with the others and dance for an hour*

Tiffany- Hyo come on lets take pictures with the girls!

After Hyoyeon and Kai had there first couple dance as husband and wife. Everyone admired the newly wed couple as they danced gracefully. HyoKai both remembered when they danced like this, meeting the parents and the Heartbreak was never comparible to this one. They didn't talk at all, they just stared into each others eyes smiling as if their eyes were the ones talking. Hyoyeon would always make faces if Kai's hand was about to touch her bum but would laugh it out. Photographers took thousands of pictures of this beautiful moment while others envied the couple. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The wedding was finally over... HyoKai stayed at a hotel for a night because they were going to Maldives tomorrow for their honeymoon. 

Kai quickly put down his belongings, took of his blazer, tie and belt and went straight to the bed. Hyoyeon took off her shoes and went straight to the bed in her gown.

Kai- Ughhhh finally its done

Hyoyeon- I know I felt like dying my back is killing me...

Kai- You know what.... 

Hyoyeon- What?

Kai- You wanna get a massage?

Hyoyeon- Honestly not now, I just want to take off my dress and sleep

Kai- Really? You sure? I'm good with my hands you know?

Hyoyeon- Whatever maybe later ok? Im gonna go change

*Kai quickly grabs Hyoyeons waist*

Kai- Come on Baby please?

*Hyoyeon removes his hands and runs to the bathroom to change*

Kai- Really Kim Hyoyeon! You just leave like that!

Afterwards they both changed and go to bed... 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10:23am

 Hyoyeon's POV

 Kai and I are at the airport waiting till they call our 11am flight. Im so freaking excited about going to Maldives, my parents suggested us to go there since Hawaii is kinda crowded. 'Flight ***** MALDIVES please aboard the plane' We went into the plane and sat in first class. 

   Its Still Winter in Korea

I wore a beanie with a white shirt, grey vest underneath with my black coat and jeans. Kai wore a white shirt underneath and a jacket with black jeans. Yea D.O didn't come with us lol, he was at the airport too but went to China. Kai was watching a movie while I was reading a book then slept until we arrived..

 

Hyoyeon- Yes were here!!! Maldives!!!!