Goodbyes/Airport

Our Love Story

 After that, they decided to just become friends. Rather than hanging out as a couple, they became best friends just like how it was when they met. They enjoyed each other's company and took pictures to remember their last day together..

'Hyoyeon, don't forget me ok?'

'I won't, I'll treasure these memories for the rest of my life. We could still look back at these pictures and remember those moments'

'I know "Those Moments" haha...'

'Yah byuntae!'

'Just kidding Hyo!'

'But Kai...When we had you were so , you kept teasing my body you byuntae!'

'Because your beautiful body ..'

'Sheesh you became hard right away!' *They both laugh and realize that it was weird talking about it'

'Sorry'

'It's ok'

'Kai lets go now we have to go back to my house,  I need to... pack' *Kai looks at Hyoyeon and fake smiles*

'Ok'

 

They finally went to Hyoyeon's house, they saw SNSD and EXO sitting down on the couch staring at them

Hyoyeon: Hey you guys I'm just gonna go up and pack ok? *They all nodded while Hyoyeon went upstairs to pack alone*

 

Chen: So Kai, How did it go bud?

Kai: We... broke up *Everyone gasped except Tiffany and Sunny*

Suho: What!! 

Tiffany: He decided to let Hyoyeon go, before it kills him

Sehun: Bro... I'm sorry

Kai: It's ok we decided to become friends like those days,

Yuri: Are you and Hyoyeon ok?

Kai: At first Hyoyeon didn't handle it that well neither did I, but I told her my feelings and made up for it

Seohyun: How oppa?

Kai: We let out our love.... *Face turns red*

Xiumin: Daebak

Baekhyun: really? You used it right? *Kai nodded in embarrassment*

Sooyoung: Wow Daebak we leave you two for 2 days and you guys ended up having *Yoona pushes Sooyoung and laughs*

*Hyoyeon comes back down and looks at them*

Hyoyeon: Why don't we take a picture?

*Everyone stands up and takes selca's and one last group picture*

 

Airport

They all arrive at the airport to say their farewells...

Sunny: Call us anytime ok?

Seohyun: We probably can't visit you with all 8 of us together, but we'll try!

Suho: Visit anytime!

Baekhyun: We'll miss you!

SNSD and EXO Hug each other, but of course the boys don't want to let go haha...

EXO: WE LOVE YOU HYOYEON!

Hyoyeon goes up to the boys and says 'Take care of Kai ok?' She smiles and hugs them. Kai goes up to SNSD saying the same thing 'Always be by her side ok' and hugs the girls.

Finally EXO and SNSD stand next to each other while Hyoyeon and Kai say their goodbyes in front of them.

Kai: Hyoyeon thank you for being the bestest friend I could ever have

Hyoyeon: Jongin thank you for everything *They hold back their tears and hug each other for a long time, While SNSD and EXO start crying.*

They let go of the hug,

Hyoyeon: Kai, here's my house key theres something in my room that's for you and EXO make sure to keep it... *hands Kai her keys and holds his hand firmly*

Hyoyeon: I love you Kim Jongin

Kai: I love you too

*Instead of kissing on the lips, Kai goes up and kisses Hyoyeons forehead. SNSD and EXO run to them giving them a huge group hug*

Finally They all said goodbye and walk away, Hyoyeon turns around and smiles to look at Kai one last time...

 

Hyoyeon's House

EXO goes inside Hyoyeon's room like they were told to. On her desk there was a letter it read....

 To the awesome talented guys in the world, 

Thank you making Korea such a memorable place for me. I'm glad that I was able to meet such wonderful guys like you, although I would hit you all the time you were like brothers to me. Being with you guys was never boring. Although you act like byuntaes you were kind-hearted and took care of me all this time. I'm sad that I have to leave but I will never forget you all. Remember to Call and visit America! 

Kim Jongin, meeting you was special. Kind, sweet, handsome you had all the traits of my ideal type. Even though we only dated for a month and a half, we made memories even as friends not just as a couple. Meeting your parents and having that first dance with you was one of the highlights of me staying in Korea. Woo also played a big part and helped me.. I'm glad we could stay as friends....

I love EXO and KIM JONGIN<3 I'll Miss you!

Love, Hyoyeon

 

Kai puts the letter down and finds 2 pictures... One with Hyoyeon and EXO on their first meeting.. And one with Hyoyeon and Kai when they first met at the airport... Kai starts crying along with the rest..

 

 

 

 

 

'I Love you KIm Hyoyeon'