Chp. 17

Our Love Story

About 3 weeks later Hyoyeon's Parents as well as the rest of SNSD (except Tiffany) arrived in Korea, but after a few hours Hyoyeons Dad as well as Kai's Dad left abroad because of buisness and beacause they didn't want to be in the middle of helping for the wedding.

 

Hyoyeon POV

 My family arrived in Korea yesterday, Yuri, Taeyeon, Seohyun and I had to move all our belongings to the new mansion my parents bought for us. It was Saturday, despite my mom and the rest of SNSD staying with us until the wedding, I thought that today I could finally sleep in without having to do nothing the entire day....but no I was wrong... my mom opened the door and said  'Morning beautiful wash up and get ready we have to start planning!!' Shoot.. I totally forgot about that. It's basically why my parents came to Korea in the first place.  I rolled out of bed and got ready. I wore a black crop top with ripped jeans and Nikes. Once I came downstairs I saw Sunny and Yoona they grabbed me outside into my car where my mom and Yuri was, the rest were behind us with Taeyeon unnie driving. 

'Mom where are you taking me? Can't you see I just woke up?'

Hyo Mom- Sorry sweetie but we have to meet up with Kai's mom

'Will Kai be there?'

Hyo Mom- Of course he'll be there but with Sehun and Baekhyun

Yoona- Oh so how about the rest?

Hyo Mom- Not sure they might come later though

'So what are we doing though?'

Hyo Mom- We'll tell you all everything once we get there...

 

No ones POV

They finally reached an office like building and entered the 5th floor. Everything was white and pastel it was a wedding planning place the moms booked. They were lead into one of the rooms where Kai and the rest were sitting down eating.

Kai's Mom- Oh my you guys are here!! Its been so long!

Hyo's Mom- Nice to see you again bestie!! 

Kais mom- Since you guys are here sit down and lets start!!

Hyoyeon went over to sit next to Kai. A lady in a grey suit walked in.. 'Hello my name is Ms. Park, Hows everyone doing this morning?'

Everyone- 'Good'

Ms. Park- Alright Misses Kim's I have everything set, please follow me.

Everyone follows Ms. Park and goes up to the 6th floor where there are displays of foods, deserts, cakes etc.

Hyoyeon- May I ask are we here to eat?

Ms Park- Yes mam you may all taste each of the different courses that were prepared

Yoona- Yes!! *runs over to the deserts*

SNSD, Sehun,Kai and Baekhyun went all over the place eating as much as they can while the moms talk to Ms Park about what will happen next. After about 2 hours Kai and Hyoyeon finalize the different courses as well as the cake. Then they head to the next floor for a little fashion show.

Man and woman walked down a small runway stage showing off different dresses and suits. They were all in awh... Once the show finished the rest of EXO came. The girls and guys went into seperate rooms for measurements, all in all it took almost 6 hours.

------------------------------

2 months passed the moms sent over 200+ invitations and partnered with different companies and completed almost everything. There were only 2 weeks before the wedding and today was the photoshoot.

PHOTOSHOOT

Everyone was getting ready SNSD and EXO had different rooms. The photoshoot had different concepts even though they were all tired they looked like professionals. Hyoyeon and Kai had seperate shoots, the rest were group photos.

Hyoyeon<3

Kai(:

 

 

 Hyoyeon kept staring at Kai until he finished and walked with him to his dressing room. 

Hyoyeon- 'My fiance is so hot' *smiles at him*

Kai- Thanks I get that a lot babe *Hold her waist and pulls her closer*

Hyo- We finally get to be alone haha

Kai- * her face* Your tired aren't you?

Hyo- Yea our moms have been giving me a lot of stress

Kai- I noticed... you lost some weight

Hyo- I know don't worry i've been eating haha

Kai looks down and kisses Hyoyeon with affection. They both move toward the door, Kai pins Hyoyeons hands abover her head and kisses her neck until......"BAM!" someone opened the door and they both fell to the floor. 

Xiumin- OMG I'm sorry you guys! I didn't know you were both by the door!

Kai- Owww seriously dude, your lucky that Hyoyeon fell on top of me if not I would've....

Hyoyeon- Its ok oppa its not your fault

Xiumin- Sorry again, wait why were you guys by the door?

Hyoyeon- Um we... I..

Kai- She was about to leave

Xiumin- Yea right I know what happened, I could see Hyo's neck nice job Kai

Hyoyeon- XIumin oppa don't tell our moms ok?

Xiumin- I won't 

 

Sorry if this chapter is a bit boring!