Special day for Kim Hyoyeon

Our Love Story

SNSD called Kai to let him know that she knew about it, and was depressed and crying all day. Kai told them to give her some space..

 

2 Days later, Hyoyeon finally came out of her room but SNSD wasn't home. She went down stairs noticing rose petals that lead to the kitchen. A table of her favorite foods were displayed along with 2 gift boxes, a banquet of roses, and a letter it read...

To Hyoyeon,

      Hey Hyo! Were glad that you finally came out of your room, we all know its hard but you should eat either way lol. We cooked all your favorite foods since this morning so please eat... Anyways today is your special day we wanted to make it unforgettable! On the table there are 2 boxes. The smaller one has heels and the bigger box has a beautiful long white dress along with some diamond earrings. Follow the instructions below to start your special day!

1. EAT

2. SHOWER

3.Pack some clothes

4. In 1 hour SNSD will arrive and help you get ready! 

And the rest will follow from there! We love you! 

From, SNSD/EXO

 

P.S Don't ask questions, don't cry, get mad etc(: -EXO

 

Hyoyeon's POV

 I'm glad I came out of my room.. Although though the mist of my sobbing gallons of water those passed 2 days I realized I haven't seen Kai but instantly I knew that he did this just for me. Like they said I ate, took a shower, and packed some clothes. I put on a sheet mask to remove the puffyness on my face and finally the girls were here.

 

 Tiffany: Hello Miss Hyoyeon, SNSD get ready and look hawt crew is here!

Hyoyeon: hahaha awww you guys

 Sunny: No time for chit-chat lets get you dolled up!

Tiffany, Seohyun, Taeyeon, and Yuri does her hair and makeup while Yoona, Sunny and Sooyoung take Hyoyeons bag which she packed with clothes and drove to Kai's house.

 

Kai's House

Yoona: Lay!!

Lay: Oh hey you guys are back!

Yoona: Where's Kai? *Lay points to the room down the hall*

*Sunny enters the room*

Sunny: Wow Kai!! You look wow!!!

Kai: Thanks Sunny, Is eveything going according to plan?

Sunny: Yup oh here's Hyoyeon's clothes

Kai: Alright can you put it in my car?

Sunny: Yah I'm not your servant Kai

Kai: Sorry! Sehun put Hyo's bag in my car!

Sehun: Yea yea yea got it 

Chen: Hopefully everything works out bro

Kai: Hope so too

Baekhyun: Kai do you want me to put some condoms in your bag?

Kai: No!

Xiumin: Yah Baekhyun just put it in 

Kai: Wait so where are you all going when I'm with Hyoyeon?

Xiumin: Since you'll be with Hyo we all decided to go to the beach haha *Baekhyun smiles*

Sooyoung: Ok we have to go help Hyoyeon with her dress, good luck Kai!! *the girls give Kai a Hug*

 

Hyoyeon's House

 Tiffany: Hyo do you want your hair up?

Hyoyeon: Yes Miss. Hwang *Tiffany chokes on her spit*

They finish Hyoyeons Hair/Makeup.. Sunny, Yoona and Sooyoung return and help Hyoyeon with her dress

Yoona: Unnie you lost a lot of weight

Sooyoung: I know, see thats why you need to eat and not cry!

Taeyeon: At least your s and look good haha

Hyoyeon looks in the mirror and breathes in and out to remove the fact that she'll be leaving in  2 days. Yuri walks up to her..

Yuri: For now just be happy Hyo ok? Don't thinkk about it and you'll be fine *Smiles at Hyoyeon*

Hyoyeon: Thanks you guys for everything! Thank EXO for me too!

*They all hug each other and try not to cry... then they walk outside with Hyoyeon while Seohyun helps her with her dress...*

Outside, they see a blank BMW and a man in a suit but it wasn't just anyone... it was Woo. The one who drove Hyoyeon to when she met Kai's parents.

 

Woo: Hello Miss Hyoyeon this way... *She goes inside the car and they drive to well...the ballroom.*

 Hyoyeon: Hey Woo how are you?

Woo: I'm fine Miss Hyoyeon, are you nervous?

Hyoyeon: No Woo, I'm happy

Woo: Glad to hear that *laughs* Were here!

*Hyoyeon gets out of the car along with Woo*

Woo: Miss Hyoyeon fighting!

Hyoyeon: Aww Woo *Gives Woo a hug* Thank you for helping me last time, although we don't really know each other well thank you... 

Woo: *Lets go* My pleasure Miss. Hyoyeon

*Hyoyeon walks toward the building and turns around* 

Hyoyeon: Take care of Kai for me ok?

Woo: No worries Miss Hyoyeon

*They both say goodbye and Hyoyeon enters the ballroom, reliving the day when she met his parents. Tears start to fall down on her cheeks*

 

Hyoyeon's POV

Man I'm crying, Hyo don't cry it's your special day. But the fact that this wil be my last time seeing this place hurts inside. I walk toward the beautiful ballroom, Chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, an orchestra playing on the side... but no table. In the center of the room I saw Kim Jongin...