SNSD/Dinner??

Our Love Story

A year has passed. Kai called Hyoyeon as usual to hang out but this time there was something different about her. 

Hyoyeon's House:

Kai: Hyo im here! 

Hyoyeon: Ok i'll be downstairs! *Hyoyeon runs down and hugs Kai*

Kai: HI!! WHat the?? Your hair!!

Hyoyeon: Do you like it? I decided to become blonde does it suit me?

Kai: Yea It does actually, you look wow! *Stares at her speechless*

Hyoyeon: Thanks Kai I hope EXO likes it too haha *flips her hair* Ill be back just stay down here ok? *Kai nods while Hyoyeon goes back upstairs*

 

Kai POV

Hyoyeon looks amazing, no... she's beautiful. I couldn't even take a second off of her, the way I looked at her, she looked like an angel he thought to himself.  Wait Kai what are you saying?? Do you like Hyoyeon? *Shakes his head* No it can't be.. I mean she probably doesn't even like me...... No she does?! The way she looks at you? No Kai stop just shut up.. But I know one thing for sure, I like Kim Hyoyeon. *Stops talking to himself lol*  I sat down on the couch and the tv, great Return of Superman! Suddenly Hyoyeon walks downstairs and sits next to me. 'I love this show haha' She laughs. I look at her but suddenly I feel nervous she's super close to me, What the heck Kai snap out of it she's your best friend! thinking to himself. 

 

Hyoyeon's phone started ringing..  Hello? Hi Girls!! You want to Skype? Yea sure totally no problem.

Hyoyeon runs to her room and grabs her laptop then comes back down sitting next to Kai..

Kai: What is it? *Hyo starts to set her laptop*

Hyoyeon: The girls wanna skype!

Kai: SNSD? Your girlfriends?

Hyoyeon: Yea! this is great they get to met you!!

Kai: Uhhh I'm scared!!

Hyoyeon: Kai don't worry they don't bite plus I've said only good things about you.

The screen changes and it's SNSD

Hyoyeon: HIIIIIII!!!!

SNSD: OMG YOUR HAIR!!

Sunny: DAEBAK!! You look good!

Yuri: Hey Hyo btw whos that right next to you?

Hyoyeon: Girls this is Kim Jongin Kai-shi!

Kai: Hi nice to meet you!

Tiffany: OMO!! Hyoyeon's been talking about you! But I didn't expect that you would be this handsome!! *Kai smiles*

Taeyeon: Are you guys dating?!

Hyoyeon: Unnie!! were not dating just best friends!

Taeyeon: Oh alright I see

Kai: Were not dating haha

Yuri: You guys totally should date though you look cute together!

Tiffany: Alright guys stop teasing them haha

Yoona: Kai-shi do you like our Hyoyeon by any chance?

Kai: What? Me? No just friends haha

Yoona: Really? 

Kai: Yes 

Hyoyeon: Ok guys really stop it haha! So why the sudden call?

Sunny: Well drumroll please! *Hyo, Kai and SNSD do a drumroll hah*

Sunny: Were going to visit you!!

Hyoyeon and Kai: Here? In Korea?

Taeyeon: YESSS!! 

Kai: You guys are coming over here?

Tiffany: Yea! We'll be coming in a month because Sooyoung and Yoona have to go to Florida first.

Hyoyeon: This is great you guys get to met EXO too haha.

Yuri: Really Kai's friends? 

Kai: Yea my friends haha they'll be surprised when you girls get here

Hour later...

Hyoyeon and Kai: Anyways see you guys in a month!!

SNSD: Bye!! See you!!

Yuri: LOve you Hyoyeon! *They end the Skype call*

 

Kai: Wow your friends are really funny Hyo

Hyoyeon: I know I really miss them!

Kai: They'll be here soon, oh btw I came over today because....

Hyoyeon: Yea what is it?

Kai: My parents want to meet you...

Hyoyeon: Omg really? 

Kai: Yea sorry 

Hyoyeon: Its fine haha I've always wanted to see where you got your looks from

Kai: My y looks? 

Hyoyeon: Forget it *punches kai*

Kai: Just kidding Hyo. Its Formal so can you wear a dress? 

Hyoyeon: Yea sure, I'll try hard to impress your parents

Kai: You don't have to haha. Anyways I won't be able to pick you up so Someone will pick you up and drop you off for the dinner. And be aware that EXO will be the waiters tonight haha.

Hyoyeon: You've got to be kidding me Kai.. Alright I'll do it!

Kai: Ok get ready! See you later! *winks at Hyoyeon and closes the door*

 

Hyoyeon POV

What the hell I'm meeting his parents for the first time! Hyoyeon get yourself together its not like you guys are dating so just be cool, calm down, and act like yourself Got it? Good.  I walked to my room did my hair, makeup, and put on a short dark blue dress that shows off my legs. "Hopefully this doesn't look too much, I mean its alright your meeting his parents.."

I walked outside to see a grey mercedes with a guy in a suit next to it.

"Hello Miss Hyoyeon, my name is Woo I will be drving you to dinner tonight."

I walk over and enter the car, during the drive I fellt so much tension and nevousness building up to my system, Woo looked over and asked me "Miss Hyoyeon are you alright?" 'Im just really nervous' I said.

"don't be Miss Hyoyeon, Mr. and Mrs. Kim are really good people. This is actually  the first time I'm driving someone else other than them."

'Really?'

"yes Miss Hyoyeon, May I ask you a question?"

'Sure..'

"What is your relationship between you and Sir. Kai? "

'Oh were just close friends, he helped me a lot when I came here to Korea.'

"Thats nice, I've never seen him invite a girl before you must be special to him"

'I don't think so, just friends'

"Alright Miss Hyoyeon haha"

'Can I also ask you a question Woo?'

"Yes Miss Hyoyeon."

'Do you think I dress up a little too much?'

"Absolutely not Miss Hyoyeon you look perfectlyy fine. Anways were here Miss Hyoyeon."

Woo opened the door for me and said "Fighting" I smiled back and went inside the resturant. It actually wasn't a resturant, it was a beautiful white ballroom. Everything was amazing, what shocked me the most was when I saw an orchestra next to our table. And who did I see? Not only Kai's Parents but Kim Jongin, the most Handsomest guy ever standing in front of me.