Surprised Proposal

Our Love Story

Check out SNSD 'You Think' MV It just came out omg! Seohyun is all grown up (': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJYGddE0vHc

Mr and Mrs Kim come out of the room and sit on the couch.. Hyoyeon and Kai sit back next to each other

Kai- So what were you guys talking about? You were like screaming mom...

Mrs. Kim- Oh sorry but we've got some exciting news to tell you.. *smiles even bigger*

Mr Kim- Your getting married!!

Hyoyeon and Kai- Huh?? Wait what!!!

Mrs Kim- Yup your both getting married!! 

Hyoyeon- Wait I didn't agree on this

Mrs Kim- Your parents did Hyoyeon

Hyoyeon- Um... emomma what do you mean you called my parents?

Mrs Kim- Of course!

Kai- Wait wait wait wait, mom dad how did you call Hyoyeon's parents? You haven't met them before.

Mr Kim- Correction son! We met when I did buisness in the US 2 years ago, I met Hyoyeons parents with your mom and became best friends after that

*Hyoyeon looks at them in disbelief*

Hyoyeon- So your saying they agreed to this?

Mr Kim- Yes sweetie and they'll be coming to help prepare for the wedding including with the rest of your friends!

Hyoyeon- But I didn't agree to this!

Kai- So your saying you don't want to marry me Kim Hyoyeon?

Hyoyeon- I mean no but like isn't it a little to fast? *Mr Kim grabs Kai's arm and brings him upstairs*

Mrs Kim- No dear, its better to marry early right? Don't you want to have kids?

Hyoyeon- Well yes but Mrs... eomma Kai didn't propose to me and I didn't say yes *Kai goes back down with his father*

Mr Kim- Anyways its getting late.. Hyoyeon and Kai we'll start preparing once Hyo's parents and "Sisters" arrive.

----------------

Hyoyeon and Kai head back to Hyoyeon's place. Hyoyeon is still in shock while Kai is as calm as ever.

D.O- Hey you guys are back!

Yuri- Yah What took you so long! *Gestures Kai to head to the pool*

Hyoyeon- Sorry I'm just in shock, anyways wheres the rest of the guys?

Taeyeon- There by your pool probably messing around *Smiles*

Seohyun- Come on Unnie *The girls lead Hyoyeon to the pool*

Hyoyeon- Its so dark you guys

*The lights come on*

Hyoyeon- What are you guys doing here? *They all smile at her while Chanyeol starts playing the piano from inside but you could still hear him playing*

Each of the EXO members except Chanyeol walks toward Hyoyeon, gives her a red rose and kisses her hand. Seohyun Video tapes the event while Taeyeon and Yuri take pictures. Suddenly Kai enters from the back and goes up to Hyoyeon. 

Hyoyeon- Whats this about Kai? *Kai doesn't answer but just smiles*

Kai bends down in one knee and takes out a small black velvet box and opens it, Inside was this beauutfiul diamond ring. Kai looked up at Hyoyeon and said 'Kim Hyoyeon will you marry me? Not because of our parents but because... I love you. Ever since I met you, we had our up's and downs in our relationship. Times that I hurt you and times that I wish never happened to us. You are my everything, your the one who I want to spend the rest of my life with, the one who I want to raise a family with and the one who I'll never get tired of until the day I die. Kim Hyoyeon will you take this ring and wait till the day we become husband and wife?'

Hyoyeon looks at him with tears down her face and nods. 'Yes Kim Jongin I will marry you' Kai puts the ring into Hyo's left ring finger, goes up and kisses her. Everyone awhhs and crys at the beautfiful moment. 

Seohyun- Unnie this is so beautiful *crys and hugs a surprised Chanyeol* LOL

Everyone wipes their tears and goes over to hug the couple. Kai and Hyoyeon smile at them 'Did you all planned this out?' Hyoyeon asked. 'Yes we did' said Taeyeon.