Welcome to America

Our Love Story

 In America...

Seohyun: Who's coming with me to the airport?

Taeyeon and Yuri: Me!!

Sunny: Yah why does their flight arrive at 3 in the morning, we don't even have makeup on!

Yoona: Plus why can''t they get their own hotel instead of staying at our place!!

Tiffany: Yoona since we all live together might as well? Plus we all have a break from work since our parents will start working again.

Yoona: True but Aishhh, if their here don't wake me up!

Seohyun, Taeyeon and Yuri go to the airport with comfortable clothes and no makeup...

 

At the airport

The girls have been waiting for almost an hour...

At that moment...

EXO: HIII!!

Yuri: Yah!!! We've been waiting for almost an hour! what took you so long?

Baekhyun: Sorry! Kai and D.O couldn't find their luggage.

Taeyeon: It's fine, Yuri-yah why aren't you going to hug your boyfriend?

Yuri: Who?

Seohyun: Suho?

Yuri: Were not together

Suho: Yea things didn't work out

*EXO burst out laughing*

Taeyeon: Hahah thats funny

Yuri: Really we broke up

Chen: The situation itself is funny haha

Chanyeol: Btw why aren't you guys wearing makeup?

Seohyun: Seriously Chanyeol... its like almost 4 in the morning 

Chanyeol: Sorry!

Taeyeon: Ok lets go pali!!

They all go in the girls cars and arrive at the SNSD Mansion

 

SNSD Mansion

Seohyun: Ok you guys your rooms are upstairs on the left side. 

Yuri: Try to sleep ok? Don't make any noise since the rest are sleeping

Lay: Ok thanks Goodnight!

Kai: Goodnight!!

*They all head to their rooms and sleep until morning*

10:20 am

Hyoyeon as usual is the first to be awake, she starts making a huge breakfast for everyone with the help of Yoona who woke up after her. (Since their at home they could wear whatever they want.. Ex. Shorts, tanktops, loose t-shirts, pajamas that are revealing etc.)

One by one they all get up half-asleep to go downstairs and eat breakfast. The girls honestly don't care about how they look because they'll end up seeing them everyday anyways.

Taeyeon woke up last since she was too tired she layed down on the stairs until Suho picked her up bridal style and put her on the couch. Everyone began eating, talking about how they missed each other. Yet surprisingly Hyoyeon and Kai weren't awkward, they sat next to each other and acted like how they were a few years ago. After breakfast today was a rest day for everyone almost everyone, but unfortunantly Tiffany made them go workout because she noticed that all of them both EXO/SNSD were gaining weight, so they worked out for 3 days before the wedding.

 

Sorry for the boring chapter I didn't know what to put...