How we met

Our Love Story

Hi my name is Hyoyeon! Im 17 years old. See that picture? Thats me right there! I just landed in Korea, I came back from the States but I don't really know anyone here. I was born here but my family moved abroad so I wasn't able to make any friends. Actually I'm back because my parents asked me if I wanted to live in Korea for 2 years so I decided what the heck why not? Since I could speak korean and all.  But because I left my SNSD friends they kept begging me not to leave but I told them to come visit anytime haha.

Anyways, I just landed and I'm finally in South Korea! Super duper excited!! After I got my luggage I started walking as I was jumping up and down, then suddenly someone bumped into me and I fell on the floor. 'Are you ok Miss?' Someone asked me but as I looked up to see who it was, it was a handsome light tan-skin guy. 'Yes I'm fine, can you help me up please?' He took my hand and pulled me up. When I stood in front of him he was quite tall well of course because im such a short girl. 'Miss next time look at where your going ok?' he smiled at me. 'Ok sorry about that, I'm just really excited to be here!.' I smiled back. 'Haha I can tell, anyways have fun!' He then started to walk away. but I ran to him and asked 'What's your name?' He started to laugh a bit, 'Hi my name is Kim Jongin but since it seems like we could be friends you can call me Kai'. 'Hi my name is Kim Hyoyeon nice to meet you haha'

After we introduced ourselves, Kai was kind enough to give me a ride to my house in Incheon in fact when we went over to his car I was shocked, His car was was a Red Ferrari! On the way there we kept talking, getting to know each other. It turns out that he went to Europe for vacation thats why I saw him at the airport because he just came back.  

 

Kai/Hyoyeon convo

Kai: So what brings you here in Korea?

Hyoyeon: My parents asked me if I wanted to live here for a while

Kai: Oh ok nice, do you have any friends over here?

Hyoyeon: Actually no, I've lived in the States for almost my entire life so all of my friends are over there.

Kai: So meaning to say that I'm your first friend in Korea?

Hyoyeon: pretty much!

Kai: Wow Daebak!

Hyoyeon: HAHA Kai how old are you?

Kai: I'm 18 why?

Hyoyeon: Oh I thought you were younger than me haha

Kai: Why you think that?

Hyoyeon: Because of your baby face lol

Kai: Haha same goes for you Miss Hyoyeon!

They finally arrive at Hyoyeons house it wasn't a mansion or anything big because she told her dad that it would be lonely living in a mansion by herself. Kai helped her with her luggage and started to put everything together in her house. They became closer within 3 hours after they met. 

Hyoyeon: Thanks for helping me Kai I really appriciate it!

Kai: No problem! Oh before I forget heres my number you can call or text me whenever.

Hyoyeon: Ok thanks heres mine too! Btw are you busy tomorrow?

Kai: No not really why?

Hyoyeon: Can you show me around Korea? 

Kai: Sure no problem maybe later you could also meet my friends their pretty cool too Haha.

Hyoyeon: Really that sounds great! Thank you again see you tomorrow Kai!

Kai: Alright see you Hyoyeon! I'll pick you up around 10 ok? Bye, it was nice meeting you!

 

 After Hyoyeon, went back to her room and fell asleep.... in the meantime at Kai POV/House

Kim Hyoyeon, you've made my day. Thanks to her coming back after my trip made me feel happy. I can't believe I was the first person she met haha. She's actually really pretty, nice body, short, and cute. Im glad I met her. As I arrived back to my mansion 'Welcome Back!' I could see my EXO friends along with my parents as I opened the door. They all gave me hugs and kisses, honestly it was kinda nasty when Sehun and Chanyeol kissed my cheek (Shivers).

Mrs. Kim: Kai!! How was Europe?

Mr. Kim: Oh my boy was it lonely over there?

Kai: It was nice mom, nah it was fine dad!

Mrs. Kim: Thats good now lets all sit in the living room so we could all talk  *they all sit down in the living room*

Baekhyun: Kai-shi are European girls hot?

Kai: Yea they are but not really my taste haha

Baekhyun: You should've at least brought one home for me!  *D.O hits Baekhyun on the shoulder*

Suho: DId you at least meet anyone?

Kai: Actually yea I just met someone when I arrived back here

Lay: Really? Who? 

Kai: Its a girl her name is Hyoyeon.

Chen: Is she pretty? 

Kai: Yea she is, she came from the states so I helped her out a bit

Xiumin: ohhhhhh she Korean?

Kai: Yea, (tells all about Hyoyeon), Actually even though we met for a few hours we became friends and stuff plus I'm going to show her around Korea tomorrow.

Mrs. Kim: She sounds like a nice girl! You should invite her over to dinner sometime.

Kai: Isn't that too much?

Xiumin: Bro maybe you could ask her later one, anyways the boys want to meet her too!

Kai: Haha ok soon...