Sick

Danger

YOONGI

 

Date: 02.05.

 

It's two days since Yoongi decided to start a new life.

 

But it's not that easy.

 

How can you just leave everything you believed in for the past 22 years behind?

 

It's really not that easy.

 

 

He didn't contact his girlfriend..or better ex-girlfriend. But it doesn't matter, because he won't go back.

 

Instead he went to his old school, crashing there for a few nights.

 

The school is closed since a long time for the same reason everything in the poor part of town is either rundown, closed or both. The city doesn't want to spend money on the humble people. The people who would need it the most.

 

But then again, it doesn't matter.

 

 

When Yoongi climbed over the fence to get into the school building, he went right to the gym.

 

It was his favorite place. At least back when he went to school.

 

Even when the school was shut down, leaving Yoongi and a lot of other kids without a possibility to finish school, he came here with some friends.

 

They took one of the left behind basketballs and played to forget their ed up lives.

 

But when he started to date, his girl prohibit him to go and play with his friends.

 

Yoongi didn't know why she wouldn't allow it, but he listened.

 

Now he is pretty sure, that her only reason to keep him from doing what actually makes him happy, is the fact that she was unhappy, too. So why should he be allowed to have fun, when she can't?

 

Stupid girl.

 

 

Yoongi takes one of the mushy basketballs into his hands.

 

He hasn't played for years, still he knows exactly how to move.

 

 

It feels great to run around with the ball on his side.

 

Oh, he missed playing.

 

Missed it so much.

 

 

So he enjoys his time, feeling good, but not exactly free.

 

He thought basketball would help him recover, but when he sinks to the ground, exhaust from all the running and jumping, he realizes that what he needs isn't the opportunity to relive his past, but to start over.

 

 

He had some doubts about it when he came into the old building, but now he is very content about it.

 

A new start, that's what he needs so desperately.

 


WORDS: 382

 

Who do you think will come next?

How do you like it so far?

Please don't hesitate to subscribe, comment, upvote or text me, because I really appreciate it a lot^^

Have a nice day :D