Me

Danger

Jungkook

 

Date: 06.05

 

Jungkook spend his last days in school rather lonely.

 

Only together with people he doesn't know and who don't want to get to know him.

 

Of course not.

 

He is new.

 

He is strange.

 

He is different.

 

 

He goes through the school, looking for an empty room.

 

If he is in his classroom with all the others around, he is forced lonely, but if he goes off to an empty place by himself, he is alone by choice.

 

His search leads Jungkook to the left side of the building.

 

Here it's dirty and dark and of course empty.

 

 

During the huge economic crisis in town nearly everything in the poor part got shut down.

 

But because most families couldn't afford to pay for the schools in the wealthy part, some had to open up again. Just like the police station or the hospital.

 

But then again, all of this buildings were still crappy without enough money.

 

Just look at this boarding school!

 

They couldn't even afford to rebuild the whole house.

 

 

Jungkook found himself in an old music room...at least he thinks so.

Everything was damaged.

 

The windows are broken, graffiti is on the walls, some old baseball bats lying around.

 

But in the middle is placed an old shabby piano, which indeed looks still functional.

 

He sits down and starts playing a little.

 

 

When he was a kid, his parents forced him to play the piano.

 

Back in the days when his dad was cold and strict, not drunk and aggressive.

 

When Jungkook still mattered to him, at least a bit.

 

But when the city had its breakdown, his family did too.

 

 

He can't really say that the man was a good father back then, but he was one million times better than this piece of scumb he is now.

 

Yes, Jungkook wasn't allowed to go out, he always had to manage the house with his mum, he was forced to play the piano, but that was nothing, compared to hearing his mother scream in pain every night while he was hiding under the bed.

 

Jungkook stops playing and takes one of the bats.

 

Then he starts hitting the piano agressivly.

 

 

Stupid father!

 

 

STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!

 

Jungkook knocks the piano over.

 

 

“I HATE YOU! YOU HEAR ME?”

 

“I HATE YOU!”

 

 

It is a liberating feeling to finally let it all out.

 

But it doesn't last for long.

 

Jungkook just doesn't feel at ease.

 

He misses something.

 

 

He misses feeling at home.

 


WORDS: 416

Boo-yah
Lalala lalala lalalala (Happiness)
Lalala lalala lalalala

Poor Jungkookie~~

I'd like to write more about what happend to the city and stuff, but I feel like it's more important to focus on our boys <3

Enjoy a nice Friday^^